Howdy

Breadnaught

Hey there!

I’ve been meaning to make an account for a while but have only now got round to it. I’ve read the entirety of Mistborn era 1, Stormlight 1-3, all of the skyward series and listened to the Graphic Audio version of Elantris. I’m reading Alloy of Law and listening to the Graphic Audio version of Warbreaker. Favourite series has got to be Stormlight but honestly kinda loved Elantris.

Did the Knights Radiant quiz out of curiosity and got Willshaper, which I don’t mind since Venli is probably one of my favourite POVs (during WoK, I really hated Adolin for some reason, I like him now though).

So yeah, don’t know what else to put but I’ll see you all around I guess!

On 06/01/2023 at 4:32 PM, Cinnamon said:

Would you rather be a full Mistborn or a full Ferring?

Either side is tempting, if I got atium, probably a Mistborn but otherwise the sheer munchkinery of a full Ferring just calls to me.

On 06/01/2023 at 1:36 PM, The Wandering Wizard said:

Who is your favorite character(s)?

On 06/01/2023 at 6:57 PM, WoolenStream554 said:

What is your favorite character in the mistborn series?

Favourite character in the Final Empire would be Breeze, I find every scene with him a delight, however after that it would be Ten-Soon or Sazed. Nothing against Vin, Kelsier or Elend, because they are awesome, but I just find the Sazed’s character arc to be so cool and Ten-Soon’s interludes to be a very interesting insight to Kandra society.

But in the Cosmere as a whole, Jasnah, Lift, Venli and The Lopen (for obvious reasons, Gancho) are pretty awesome, as well as Wan ShaiLu from the Emperor’s Soul (forgery is really interesting, I have probably read the Coppermind page 50 times now!)

On 06/01/2023 at 11:11 PM, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Would you like a cookie?

15 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

You can’t offer cookies to newcomers! They don’t know what they’re getting into!:P

Cookies are good in every situation, so yes I would love one, no matter if I know what I’m getting into or not. Nothing shall come between me and cookies. Nothing.