はじめまして. Hello, I’m Adora!

AdoraBorealis

Hello! My name is Adora, and I’m completely obsessed with cosmere stuff; if I wasn’t a massive fan girl why would I be signing up for a forum with other people who love this stuff? I’m trying to avoid spoilers and the like so here are some rapid fire facts about me: My favorite color is purple, I’ve never met anyone anywhere near as much of a social butterfly as me, and I need to get over my anxiety so the world can have another female fantasy author.

my Favorite character in Sanderson’s books right now is probably Jasnah, although Shallan is really close (Shallan has an unfair advantage because I have a massive crush on her). My goal is to make everyone smile or think about things. If I haven’t done that yet I gotta work harder. 

Hello everyone 

35 minutes ago, AdoraBorealis said:

Hello! My name is Adora, and I’m completely obsessed with cosmere stuff; if I wasn’t a massive fan girl why would I be signing up for a forum with other people who love this stuff? I’m trying to avoid spoilers and the like so here are some rapid fire facts about me: My favorite color is purple, I’ve never met anyone anywhere near as much of a social butterfly as me, and I need to get over my anxiety so the world can have another female fantasy author.

my Favorite character in Sanderson’s books right now is probably Jasnah, although Shallan is really close (Shallan has an unfair advantage because I have a massive crush on her). My goal is to make everyone smile or think about things. If I haven’t done that yet I gotta work harder. 

Hello everyone 

Hey there Adora! I'm happy to see you here, welcome!

5 minutes ago, AdoraBorealis said:

According to my surface level profile creeping (I’m joking of course I just read your about me) you’re in China? It sounds really pretty over there.

Yep, I am! Chengdu. It is very pretty here (if you like big cities, which I do.) I actually just came back from a walk, and honestly it's such a great place to live.

4 hours ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

Hello there, Adora! Glad to have you, you're going to have fun here. What all have you read?

If we're talking just cosmere stuff, I've read everything but white sands and the emporers soul, although I've read the synopsis on both of them. Outside of cosmere/Sanderson one of my favorite authors is Ursula K Le Guin and even if I feel like he needs to... Idk, get some input from women in his life (sorry), I really do like Patrick Rothfuss' stuff. Actually, my reading slowed down a ton after high school because I immediately had kids, so I have to really put some work into reading some other stuff ^_^

Not reading at all, but I graduated in game development and story/character based interactive media is super exciting to me.