Silus - Shard of Flame

17th Shard Twitter Type People

31 posts in this topic

Hey, everyone!  Here's a topic for those of us on Twitter.  Mainly this is for finding other people on here that they'd like to stalk- I mean follow. :-\

Me, I go by Flame_Soul on Twitter.  If you want to go follow me that'd be awesome, and totally NOT why I started this thread.

I'm @kchan323. Not that all that much exciting happens on my twitter, except for the occasional tweet war with Will. :P

I'm @litrachel. Most of my posts are mundane things: what I'm reading, roller derby stuff, WoT stuff, convention stuff, etc.

I am, naturally, @WillRaboin. Some of my tweets are about design, reading and other nonsensical stuff. Mostly, though, I get into tweet wars with Kerry XD

Yeah, they've been tweeting a lot... I go class for an hour, and they've tweeted 28 times.

I'm @EricLake.

you can find me at spencerpanger Wow it's complicated I know. I don't post much at the time on there except for Tor giveaways.  Maybe I'll tweet more though.

me, I'm @fbstj ;)

I'm @atheiscanuck, I don't use it for much except trying to get Brandon's attention though.

I always forget to tweet, so I'll go away for however long and come back and vomit up a bunch of tweets to keep people busy for the next....15 minutes.

But if anyone's interested, I'm @DarthSquirrely . :)

My tweets are few and far between, but I'm @bassfive... and @17thShard, I suppose.

I think I've posted 5 times in two years. I mainly just pop on now and then to listen to what others are saying. @adriennehp

I pretty much hate twitter, so when I actually say something it's usually to someone else, or else compleately random. Still, at least I won't clog up your pipeline. @1stRainbowRose. (Pretty much with anything you want to find me, do a search for that or firstRainbowRose. They're all me.)

I'm on Twitter as @almeldiel as well. I tweet a lot, sometimes in my native language, but usually in English. :D

I'm @HydeDesigns, I'm both new to twitter and not terribly active yet.

I go by @LadyEnilla, though I wouln't recommend anyone who does not understand Spanish following me.

I tweet something in English now and then, though, if you're interested.

*goes to peek at everyone's tweets*

In addition to the one I posted earlier in the thread, I also tweet somewhat frequently from @17thShard. In fact, anyone following the #alloyofline coverage, that was primarily me.

Particularly during the signing. Though the random pics of keeps and the Deepness were me. I try to sign my tweets when they're from @17thshard, though, unless I run out of characters.

Heyya guys I am @chke909 on twitter, and that randomer that just followed you is probably me. Mostly retweets of intersting links and such.

Like everyone else, my tweets are few and far between. When I do tweet it's either something ridiculous or a random comment directed at Brandon, Mary, Howard or Scalzi. I'm @KimMainord if you want to add me.

I'm @zas678. Pretty much everything on Twitter that I tweet is Brandon related.

@ArgenbWRITE

Updates for my drafts that want to become books when they grow up!