Duralumin with Lerasium

Poi

I recently finished "The Lost Metal" and after I finished one question started to bug me. What would happen if someone were to burn two metals - lerasium with duralumin? We have already seen someone burn a god metal with duralumin. In "The Hero of Ages" Elend burns atium with duralumin in his final moments and the result is interesting. In that moment Elend could see into all three realms and perhaps into all the future possibilities. So does that mean that burning duralumin with lerasium will make someone a super mistborn?

8 hours ago, King-A-Train said:

Lerasium makes you an allomancer, if you were not one already the Lerasium would have already have to have taken effect and presumably been used up before you could burn the Duralumin. 

If you were already an allomancer it may be different but Proletariat’s point above stands regarding that. 

That brings up an interesting point. In general, what would burning Lerasium do if you are already a Mistborn? Whatever the effect is in this instance seems like it would affect the answer to what Duralumin does when used on it.

After a little bit of research I found this WoB: https://wob.coppermind.net/events/61-firefight-seattle-ubooks-signing/#e1304

This seems to imply that ingesting Lerasium after you are already a Mistborn would just make you an even stronger Mistborn. In that case, it seems that burning Duralumin and Lerasium at the same time would probably still have no noticeable effect since the Lerasium is still burned up all in one go even when used by a Mistborn. 

This does bring up some interesting questions on how powerful a Mistborn could become by continuing to ingest Lerasium, however.

14 minutes ago, Ookla the Frustrated. said:

If you keep going you just straight up become Preservation.

So THAT'S how we restore the imbalance of Ruin being stronger than Preservation...

Unless it takes consuming the entirety of Preservation to reach that point, which then implies that there is an alternate way of taking up the Shard or Preservation. Eat all of the Preservation-flavored gummies:D