Breeze

Greetings, my name is Breeze. If you have found your way over here, you have probably heard of me. You see, the problem is, any time someone recognizes me, they ask me one question or another, and that leads to me having to explain the same things to many different people. That is far too much effort for me, so I have created this space for all of your mistborn queries. Just ask me a question, and we will see If I get around to answering it. 

Why hello, my dear sir. Lovely thread you have here. I was just thinking that a good place for this chat would be in the AMAs (Ask me Anything) that can be found in the community forums, under general discussion. If this is going to be primarily mistborn discussion though, then feel free to continue as you where.

Just offering my two cents, and also, welcome to the shard and such!

Edited by Ookla the Kobold

• 2 months later...

Ok breeze, Be honest. 

We all know that you are secretly an inquisitor controlled by Ruin, If your not then explain why you are so good at tricking peoples emotions. The answer is that you have a spike matching you alomantic ability like vin had with copper.

So you'd better have a good argument or confess.

Good day.:)

5 hours ago, MangoBoi101 said:

Ok breeze, Be honest. 

We all know that you are secretly an inquisitor controlled by Ruin, If your not then explain why you are so good at tricking peoples emotions. The answer is that you have a spike matching you alomantic ability like vin had with copper.

So you'd better have a good argument or confess.

Good day.:)

My dear man, you have fallen for one of the most common misunderstandings about soothing. Unlike the other, brutish allomantic abilities, soothing is NOT about power. A great Soother, like myself, knows to use subtlety to truly affect others emotions. The sad thing about hemalurgic spikes for emotional allomancy is that they don't make you any better! they make you more powerful, yes, but pushing with all you have is not the way to truly soothe somone.