Shower thoughts

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Read and lead rhyme, and read and lead rhyme but read and lead don't rhyme and neither do read and lead.

the fact that my brain knew that it needed to read it a certain way in order for it to make sense-

You’re evil cacophony 

Say you have five people, all in one profession. We’ll say butchers. Three of them gang up, and kill another. When the police found him dying, the last words he said were “It was three of the other butchers…” so you round up the four remaining butchers. They all are adamant that they did not commit the crime. You cannot get them to confess. What do you do to punish them?

4 minutes ago, TheAlpha929 said:

You’re evil cacophony 

Say you have five people, all in one profession. We’ll say butchers. Three of them gang up, and kill another. When the police found him dying, the last words he said were “It was three of the other butchers…” so you round up the four remaining butchers. They all are adamant that they did not commit the crime. You cannot get them to confess. What do you do to punish them?

Are we assuming I have to be legal about it?

2 hours ago, TheAlpha929 said:

You’re evil cacophony 

yes. yes I am.

15 minutes ago, Edema Ruh said:

Torture :lol:

that has been proven not to work. you're not searching for the truth, you're looking for a confession.

either way, I hook them up to a lie detector and find out the liars. I put them in jail.