Shower thoughts

To scorpions, lobsters are mermaids.

To your stomach, all potatoes are mashed.

I'm trying to think of things that I actually thought of in the shower...I usually have religious/spiritual realizations, existential crises, and ponderings on the nature of the universe and existence itself.

I just can't remember any of them.

If you drop soap, does the floor get clean or the soap get dirty?

Puberty is just the polyjuice potion is slow mo: you get all lumpy then come out looking different. 

has anyone heard the bootstrap paradox? A man likes Mozart music and goes back in time to get him to sign his music. But when he gets there, Mozart doesn’t exist. Not wanting to deprive the world of such great music, he publishes it under the name Mozart. When he gets back to his time, the music is published. Who wrote Mozart’s music? 

Just now, Ookla the Ta'veren said:

has anyone heard the bootstrap paradox? A man likes Mozart music and goes back in time to get him to sign his music. But when he gets there, Mozart doesn’t exist. Not wanting to deprive the world of such great music, he publishes it under the name Mozart. When he gets back to his time, the music is published. Who wrote Mozart’s music? 

I LOVE THESE go watch Tenet. And play Ocarina of Time and take interesting note in where the Song of Storms comes from. And so many others.

I want to write a book in which there's an organization that is aware of time travel, but these paradoxes keep popping up and they're trying to figure out where they come from. (Presumably from a being of a higher dimension...but I digress.)

If you drive over bumpy road and you're bouncing up and down in your seat enough to cause your foot to bounce up and down on the gas pedal uncontrollably which causes the car to continue to drive bumpily once it has cleared the bumpy section which causes your foot to continue to bounce on the gas pedal... which is really causing the car to violently jerk forwards so choppily?

I...uh...the road started it, so it's the road's fault?

Every hollow chocolate bunny is carrying a pocket of air from another part of the world.

Graveyards are the least likely place to be haunted because none of the dead people died there.

If you eat something with a cheese filling, you become something with a cheese filling.

Water is never yours, it's just your turn to drink it.