It’s meeee

Callsign

Ahem. Welcome to our wonderful community! Someone else said the cult one. 

To answer your question, you can quote multiple people in one post. I am told you need to press some + button, but to be quite honest, I've found out that just quoting one person, writing a message, then pressing quote on another post works just fine. like this:

On 26/11/2022 at 7:44 PM, Callsign said:

THANK YOU I WILL DO THAT :lol:

oops I just did it again. So how do I reply to two people at once in one post?? With quotes!

See? Just quoted you in this post, and now...

On 26/11/2022 at 7:05 PM, Callsign said:

OH. SORRY IM NEW 

THANK YOU :D

I've quoted you in another one!

Anyway, again, welcome to the Shard, where everyone is nice and accepting... Generally. Don't enter forums of books you didn't read yet (obviously), and stay away from the cookies, at least until you've read Mistborn. I, personally, don't do all caps, and it'd take quite a lot to make me do it.

Edit: You can also edit messages, in the case you realize you missed a page or something. Like I did. Anyway, umm, hope it still has a point! Sorry for randomly digressing.

Edited by Ookla the Questioning?

21 hours ago, Ookla the Questioning? said:

Ahem. Welcome to our wonderful community! Someone else said the cult one. 

To answer your question, you can quote multiple people in one post. I am told you need to press some + button, but to be quite honest, I've found out that just quoting one person, writing a message, then pressing quote on another post works just fine. like this:

See? Just quoted you in this post, and now...

I've quoted you in another one!

Anyway, again, welcome to the Shard, where everyone is nice and accepting... Generally. Don't enter forums of books you didn't read yet (obviously), and stay away from the cookies, at least until you've read Mistborn. I, personally, don't do all caps, and it'd take quite a lot to make me do it.

Edit: You can also edit messages, in the case you realize you missed a page or something. Like I did. Anyway, umm, hope it still has a point! Sorry for randomly digressing.

Thank you so much, that makes things a lot easier!!! Don’t worry, I’m staying away from spoilers :ph34r: