Adolin Bondsmith Theory

Nikola

What do you think of a possibility of Adolin becoming the third Bondsmith? It makes sense to me that if anyone could restore all, or a large number of Deadeyes, it would be Cultivation's Bondsmith. Adolin seems to be interested in helping more of them do what Maya did, and he remains the only major character who isn't Radiant. That would also continue the trend of Kholin becoming Bondsmiths, and of Cultivation manipulating events that bear fruit much later. Maybe she removed Dalinar's memory of Evi in part to make him a more nurturing father to her future Bondsmith. Maya is a cultivation spren as well, so there's a connection there. I'm aware that this is just speculation, but I thought it was fun.

Also sorry if this was already discussed before but I haven't found anything.

It is an interesting theory, but I think keeping Adolin as a normal man and/or allowing him to resurrect Maya is much more likely. 

He could meet the Bondsmith ideals, but killing Sadeas could be seen as divisive and therefore away from bondsmith ideals. But Dalinar was more divisive in his youth as well. 

Also having three Kholins as bondsmiths seems unlikely. It may actually cause issues with the other nations, they already are unhappy about the number of radiants Alethkar have.