The Aspiring Archivist

Tower of Ghenjei: An ICanon subplot

4,561 posts in this topic

Just now, Ookla the Obstinate said:

Wynn shook her head. Ugh. Boys. If not for Haly, I swear...

She grabbed TAAron's bag. 

"Look, his metals. I'm just going to hold on to these for the time being."

Hey, what about me? Also, TAAron might not like that you took that bag. He's had it for... a while.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

Hey, what about me? Also, TAAron might not like that you took that bag. He's had it for... a while.

"I'm not gonna go rifling through his stuff, but it's dangerous for everyone if he has access to metals. Unless you have a better idea?"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ookla the Obstinate said:

"I'm not gonna go rifling through his stuff, but it's dangerous for everyone if he has access to metals. Unless you have a better idea?"

No, I suppose not. Although, according to my understanding, he still has metals in his stomach that he can use anyways.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

No, I suppose not. Although, according to my understanding, he still has metals in his stomach that he can use anyways.

"How much? I'm guessing he used a considerable amount when he Pushed everything. It just seems wise to make sure he can't get any more until he's healed."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

In that case, how close are you to being ready to make a portal to this tower thing?

"I'm still a bit too tired for that, I'd say. I'll probably be better after a good night's sleep. 

 

1 minute ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

No, I suppose not. Although, according to my understanding, he still has metals in his stomach that he can use anyways.

"Hm. I haven't quite gotten a handle on shielding people who use magic systems different from my own, or I could do that. Is there any way to convince him to burn aluminum?" 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ookla the Obstinate said:

"How much? I'm guessing he used a considerable amount when he Pushed everything. It just seems wise to make sure he can't get any more until he's healed."

Yes, I'm not debating that.

Just now, Ookla the Untitled said:

"I'm still a bit too tired for that, I'd say. I'll probably be better after a good night's sleep. 

"Hm. I haven't quite gotten a handle on shielding people who use magic systems different from my own, or I could do that. Is there any way to convince him to burn aluminum?" 

What about aluminum?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

Yes, I'm not debating that.

What about aluminum?

"It'd remove the metals from his stomach, wouldn't it? Might even have a positive effect on his soul."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ookla the Untitled said:

"It'd remove the metals from his stomach, wouldn't it? Might even have a positive effect on his soul."

Ah. I don't know much about how his magic works, actually. Just a bit of what Haly told me.

TAAron stirred briefly, then went motionless again. He hardly looked like he was breathing.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

Ah. I don't know much about how his magic works, actually. Just a bit of what Haly told me.

TAAron stirred briefly, then went motionless again. He hardly looked like he was breathing.

"Nurse Joy? What's going on with him?"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

TAAron stirred briefly, then went motionless again. He hardly looked like he was breathing.

Come on idiot. Wake up. Wynn thought with worry. Don't die please.

Wynn pulled out her duel disk and adjusted some of the settings.

"Give him a little energy, will you Ranryu? Don't fry him, though."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ookla the Untitled said:

"Nurse Joy? What's going on with him?"

Quote

He's kind of in a risky medical situation. He might go comatose soon, depending on what the nurse can do. 

@Ookla the Obstinate

Edited by Ookla the Inverted
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

Nurse Joy blinked. As she spoke, a speech box appeared in front of her.

"Oh no! I'm afraid I don't have any of my equipment! His ailment isn't entirely physical. A telepath of some sort would be better suited to this than me!"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ookla the Obstinate said:

Nurse Joy blinked. As she spoke, a speech box appeared in front of her.

"Oh no! I'm afraid I don't have any of my equipment! His ailment isn't entirely physical. A telepath of some sort would be better suited to this than me!"

Randomly, a boy who looked about Wynn's age appeared, walking up to the group. He was tall, with neat brown hair and striking green eyes. "What's going on here? Is something wrong?" He carried a briefcase and had a dagger in a sheath at his side.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

Randomly, a boy who looked about Wynn's age appeared, walking up to the group. He was tall, with neat brown hair and striking green eyes. "What's going on here? Is something wrong?" He carried a briefcase and had a dagger in a sheath at his side.

Wynn stood up.

"Space demon. Don't listen to anything it says. Get ready for a fight, guys."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ookla the Obstinate said:

Wynn stood up.

"Space demon. Don't listen to anything it says. Get ready for a fight, guys."

"Woah, what? I'm just a traveler. Is that guy okay?" He indicated TAAron.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ookla the Inverted said:

"Woah, what? I'm just a traveler. Is that guy okay?" He indicated TAAron.

Wynn narrowed her eyes and positioned herself between TAAron and the stranger.

"Prove your not a space demon. I'm not letting one of your kind eat any more of my friends."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ookla the Obstinate said:

Wynn narrowed her eyes and positioned herself between TAAron and the stranger.

"Prove your not a space demon. I'm not letting one of your kind eat any more of my friends."

"Any... more? Look, how do you intend for me to prove that to you?"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

"Any... more? Look, how do you intend for me to prove that to you?"

"Tell me a lie. Space demons can't lie."

Wynn readied her duel disk. Space demon or not, the last thing the group needed was another drawn-out fight.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ookla the Obstinate said:

"Tell me a lie. Space demons can't lie."

Wynn readied her duel disk. Space demon or not, the last thing the group needed was another drawn-out fight.

"What? Uh... How about this. I'm human. There. If I was a space demon, that would be a lie. Seriously, is there something wrong with that guy?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

"What? Uh... How about this. I'm human. There. If I was a space demon, that would be a lie. Seriously, is there something wrong with that guy?

Clever response. Wynn eyed him. 

"His soul is damaged, and it just got worse or something. Who are you and where did you come from? Only a select few know how to get to the End of Time."

Edited by Ookla the Obstinate
no does not mean know *facepalm*
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ookla the Obstinate said:

Clever response. Wynn eyed him. 

"His soul is damaged, and it just got worse or something. Who are you and where did you come from? Only a select few no how to get to the End of Time."

Quote

If that's true, how did Wynn get there by accident?

"I wasn't trying to go here specifically. I go to random dimensions. Mostly for fun, but also to see what I can learn. For example, I've never heard of space demons that can't lie. Thank you for that."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

"I wasn't trying to go here specifically. I go to random dimensions. Mostly for fun, but also to see what I can learn. For example, I've never heard of space demons that can't lie. Thank you for that."

Quote

Her duel disk picked it up. She doesn't know how to get there, but the person who made her disk did. Most of her worldhopping is semi-accidental like that.

Wynn relaxed slightly. The stranger seemed nonthreatening, despite the dagger.

"You must be pretty powerful if you made it here without getting eaten by demons. Sorry for the cold greeting. Can't be too careful. Now what did you say your name was?"

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ookla the Obstinate said:

Wynn relaxed slightly. The stranger seemed nonthreatening, despite the dagger.

"You must be pretty powerful if you made it here without getting eaten by demons. Sorry for the cold greeting. Can't be too careful. Now what did you say your name was?"

 

"No problem at all, and I didn't. My name is Sicarius. Pleasure to meet you!" He smiled and reached out to shake her hand.

Edited by Ookla the Inverted
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

"I didn't. My name is Sicarius. Pleasure to meet you!" He reached out to shake her hand.

Wynn carefully accepted it. 

"Likewise. And where are you from, Sicarius?"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ookla the Obstinate said:

Wynn carefully accepted it. 

"Likewise. And where are you from, Sicarius?"

"A little known planet called Scis. So, this boy is suffering from soul damage? That sounds pretty bad. I can't say I've dealt too much with the metaphysical over my travels." The man's eyes looked honest and his tone sounded genuine. His general nature was quick to put one at ease. He put down his briefcase carefully and approached TAAron, as though to get a better look at him.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.