Ookla The 2022

Medium

I have a defense for those that change early: Brando Sando and Peter deserve to be celebrated early

Spoiler

Also I may or may not have forgotten to actually check the date before changing my name, so I am 3 days early and am coming up with a rusting terrible excuse.

2 hours ago, Ookla the Headmuncher said:

I have a defense for those that change early: Brando Sando and Peter deserve to be celebrated early

Reveal hidden contents

Also I may or may not have forgotten to actually check the date before changing my name, so I am 3 days early and am coming up with a rusting terrible excuse.

Ha! Yea!

Umm... Hi. Just hoping I didn't accidentally brake a forum rule with the question mark. It's there because in the year since I chose it I have strayed off my questioning ways, so I resort to questioning how much I'm actually questioning things.

No plan whatsoever to pick another one.

On 11/27/2022 at 7:19 AM, Ookla the Questioning? said:

Umm... Hi. Just hoping I didn't accidentally brake a forum rule with the question mark. It's there because in the year since I chose it I have strayed off my questioning ways, so I resort to questioning how much I'm actually questioning things.

No plan whatsoever to pick another one.

With the question mark at the end, does that mean you are questioning whether you are questioning or not questioning? Or does it mean your questioning inspires additional questioning and is thus followed by an extra question mark for questions?

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Shadow said:

With the question mark at the end, does that mean you are questioning whether you are questioning or not questioning? Or does it mean your questioning inspires additional questioning and is thus followed by an extra question mark for questions?

For future reference: no need to double post, you can tag people in edits if you can't quote them. Anyway, the obvious answer is both. But mostly the first, since as you can clearly see, I'm not asking any question here, even though I am Ookla the Questioning. But inspiring questions is great!

Edit: oh, you joined a year ago. In the middle of Ookla season. That'd explain a thing or two.

Edited by Ookla the Questioning?

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Questioning? said:

For future reference: no need to double post, you can tag people in edits if you can't quote them.

Noted!

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Questioning? said:

Anyway, the obvious answer is both. But mostly the first, since as you can clearly see, I'm not asking any question here, even though I am Ookla the Questioning. But inspiring questions is great!

Hmm, I suppose I was expecting to get a response that would leave me with more questions than answers... however, the fact that the answer left fewer questions makes me question my understanding of the questioning in the first place! Well done indeed, good sir!