Written in Steel

Arook

So I recently acquired a laser engraver and I have been experimenting with it. While learning how to do new things I decided to make a little trinket that I thought I would share here. I Created a copy of of the message found inside Conventical of Seran written in steel using the Steel alphabet.  The whole thing is about 3.4x2.1 inches approximately the size of a business card. I did have an issue with this one. I attempted to engrave the back but used to slow of a setting and just overheated the metal and warped it. However the Steel alphabet font worked well. Anyways i would love to heard what you all think of this. I'm considering making a bigger one.

kwaan letter steel.png

10 hours ago, Argent said:

I've longer wanted to own something like this, and I think this one looks pretty great. A little blurry, but I think that's just the photo.

Ya that's the photo I'm going to make another one and try not to warp it so much. When I do I will post a better photo.