5 hours ago, DrakeMarshall said:

I am definitely not the oldest geezer in this game though, I think that distinction might belong to Alv or Hael. With Kas as a mention, the Honorability of which you can judge for yourself. Kas is very Honorable of course

2 hours ago, Kasimir said:

I approve of this message :D

Wow.  Feeling my age now.  Hard to believe my first game was 7 years ago.  Go easy on us old folks.  We can't keep up with the youth of today. :P 

4 minutes ago, Ookla the [Redacted] said:

Anyways; I'm unfamiliar with how timing works. How long does each day/night/etc. last?

It differs for each game and type of game but for this one, 48 hours combined Day/Night cycles.

15 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Wow.  Feeling my age now.  Hard to believe my first game was 7 years ago.  Go easy on us old folks.  We can't keep up with the youth of today. :P 

Is this a good time to mention Alv was my teammate in the very first SE game I played, and the very first SE game I played was also the very first Evil game I played? >>

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

Is this a good time to mention Alv was my teammate in the very first SE game I played, and the very first SE game I played was also the very first Evil game I played? >>

No.  It really isn't a good time to mention that.

You know you're tired when you think of posting this and then you laugh for about a minute straight -- like straight-up rolling-on-the-floor cackling.

ready?

Hey hey so in my "Gm pm" it says I'm a "Desann Reborn" but it's like in red so is that a bad thing?? help

you're welcome

Edit: this is a joke :P

just making it abundantly clear

Edit 2: why the storms did i post this

asdfghjkl

Edited by Ookla the Omniscient

I would read that as null but the abundance of edits gives me a bad feeling :P.

Edit: Actually though I’d lean more v Szeth on that but I’d have to check if they’ve posted things like that as elim before. Draws the wrong kind of attention for if it were a real claim I think. Would appreciate other views though.

Edit 2: Like if they had left it without the edits I probably would have just village read it but the edits give a sense of urgency to making the obvious joke even more obvious, which is unnecessary imo. I don’t like the ‘why did I post this’ specifically, tone wise. But idk.

Edited by Ookla the Tall

16 minutes ago, Ookla the Tall said:

I would read that as null but the abundance of edits gives me a bad feeling :P.

Edit: Actually though I’d lean more v Szeth on that but I’d have to check if they’ve posted things like that as elim before. Draws the wrong kind of attention for if it were a real claim I think. Would appreciate other views though.

Edit 2: Like if they had left it without the edits I probably would have just village read it but the edits give a sense of urgency to making the obvious joke even more obvious, which is unnecessary imo. I don’t like the ‘why did I post this’ specifically, tone wise. But idk.

... what was that about edits, Mat? :P

On xino vs Ventyl, Ventyl hasn't been online since Tuesday. @Ookla the Forgotten was on 3 hours ago. So I'm staying there.

I'm also back at college which hopefully means I can be here a bit more.

From the bar, a snore rose into the air. Loud, long and sonorous, it went on for at least ten seconds before giving way to blessed silence. Then it happened again. A few heads turned, seeking out the source.

They found it in one Nodice Rambler. The man slumped with his head sideways on the table, dice scattered about him, drool pouring from his open mouth. As more and more eyes turned, another snore rumbled out, this one somehow even louder than the first. The person sitting next to him coughed. No response. They cleared their throat. No response. Finally, someone got up and gave the snoozing spacer a good poke in the rear.

Nodice immediately sprung up, expression panicked, eyes whirling around in confusion. "Where am I? Whas' going on? It wasn't me, I swear!"

He became suddenly, acutely aware of every eye on him. He gulped. "Uh," he stammered. "Anyone up for a game of sabacc...?"

Edited by Ookla the Forgotten

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Omniscient said:

Xino

Any thoughts on the ruleset?

Jedi Knights had better not die. Having Force Sense is a pretty good deal, definitely do not sleep on that. A Force Sense apprentice would be awesome but I don't know if we can count on that.

With the duel, doesn't performing it immediately reveal oneself to the other faction? I'm having trouble seeing where it would be a mechanical benefit. (From a player standpoint, it would be hecka cool and I really hope it happens.)

The Sith... wow, that's a lot of vote manip. Maybe now I see why a duel might be useful. :P 

Also, am I reading the rules correctly where if one of the Sith dies, a cultist can take their place?

xinoehp512 (2): Ashbringer, Fifth Scholar
Ookla the Omniscient/Szeth (3): Haelbarde, Ookla the Tall/Matrim, xinoehp512
Alvron (1): DrakeMarshall
JNV (1): Ookla the Myopic/Wizard
ookla the POKE VOTE/Turtle (1): Ookla the Debonair/Silhouette
Ookla the Debonair/Silhouette (1): Ookla the Perpetual/Bookwyrm

(By the way, Szeth. My apologies, but Nodice really doesn't want to die. :P)

So, I have decided to keep my vote parked where it is.

Not particularly because of Szeth joking about being the head honcho elim, I mean, regardless of their alignment that was funny and I approve :P

More due to the ongoing interaction with Xino and the overall response to being pressured a little.

I really am sorry, but I do have to vote for some1.

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Forgotten said:

Also, am I reading the rules correctly where if one of the Sith dies, a cultist can take their place?

Good lord I didn't even notice that :blink:

I think you're right.

Off the top of my head, that means the number of cultists is probably smaller than it would otherwise be, it means the village has more reason to want to take down cultists, and it means there are probably more reasons to use the dueling power. I am excited about that last one because I do really want to see a duel :P

Village points for you maybe?

It would seem I have made an error :ph34r:

xinoehp512 (3): Ashbringer, Fifth Scholar, Ookla the Omniscient/Szeth
Ookla the Omniscient/Szeth (4): Haelbarde, Ookla the Tall/Matrim, DrakeMarshall, xinoehp512
ookla the POKE VOTE/Turtle (2): Ookla the Debonair/Silhouette

Turtle Szeth

I have now refreshed myself on the various interworkings of the abilities in order to more properly make observations and execute decisions.

Lemme get this all straight first:

• Both Jedi and Sith have the ability to directly manipulate a vote
  • Jedi redirects actions - Sith block them
  • Sith can just friggin murder a guy, but the Jedi can protect a person from being McSlain

Anyways, with the votes divvied into factions already, imma say Szeth to stan my buddy Xino.

Spoiler

xinoehp512 (3): Ashbringer, Fifth Scholar, Ookla the Omniscient/Szeth
Ookla the Omniscient/Szeth (5): Haelbarde, Ookla the Tall/Matrim, DrakeMarshall, xinoehp512, Fadran
ookla the POKE VOTE/Turtle (2): Ookla the Debonair/Silhouette

Don't read into this too hard. I'm just playing favorites.

Or perhaps just seventeen alternate realities ahead of you