3 minutes ago, Ookla the Perpetual said:

...You could argue that a bunch of votes appearing out of nowhere on Silhouette is circumstantially a little bit weird....

But I digress.

Okay so my thing this game apparently is to comment on suspicious things before other people do because that's...less suspicious...? Anyway, go big or go home, eh Mat?

But just so y'all are aware this is not e/e activity

In case you were wondering :) 

4 minutes ago, Madagascar said:

Too late. Arriving at your door the death sticks will soon be. Cash, credit, or equivalent Outer Rims currency I accept (except for slaves, barbarian I am not.)

Uh oh… you mean that isn’t what you’re supposed to do with them? No wonder so paranoid I am…

Well. Ah. Incredibly simple the answer is, as soon I will explain—-

*Moff throws a smoke grenade onto the floor and disappears in a cloud of dust*

1F24458A-C19C-45E0-86C8-03FD6B82B385.png.93a9f656116f9a37595de1c97c5dac4e.png

4 hours ago, Haelbarde said:

Intrigued Query: You had actual Pazaak decks? That is very cool. 

Thank you.  I had to get them custom made but then I've never been good with money.  But they are/were worth it.

17 minutes ago, Ookla the Debonair said:

Innocent tbh

Wow that's a lot of question marks

I mean there was a train on me but it wasn't strong...Fadran and Mat were ready to take their votes off me so I don't see why that makes me sus

That is... INCORRECT!!!!!! I think what you mean to say is "not guilty"!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, innocent sounds better though.

Why do people always speak in negatives?

Why say "not guilty" when what you mean is "innocent tbh" it's totally unnecessary

Your plea of "Innocent tbh" is valid and has been noted and recorded

I will consider

16 minutes ago, Ookla the Perpetual said:

...You could argue that a bunch of votes appearing out of nowhere on Silhouette is circumstantially a little bit weird....

But I digress.

I could argue that, and in fact I have.

The upshot is that nobody knows where all the trains are coming from :P

I do think there's a substantive difference between the Silhouette train and the Fifth train, though. When a train happens out of nowhere, that's weird. When a train happens out of nowhere but right after a different train appeared, it's weird and additionally could be the eliminator team trying to protect a teammate.

But maybe I'm digressing from your digression. Why are you voting for Fifth, then?

14 minutes ago, Madagascar said:

Uh oh… you mean that isn’t what you’re supposed to do with them? No wonder so paranoid I am…

Dr. Dacken Humtumb has always figured they were something you smoked, but in fairness you shouldn't necessarily take his word for it :P

6 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Why are you voting for Fifth, then?

Primarily, it's a gut feeling. I rely on those a little more than I should, but I'm also not the most experienced SE player. (Yes, I know you all said I can't play the "new player" card after my first game, but...here we are.)

I'm fairly certain that the Szeth train last cycle had at least a little bit of Elim corruption, and of the options, to me, Fifth seems like the best one to vote for.

53 minutes ago, Ookla the Perpetual said:

But I digress.

Actually, I’d argue that a two vote train, with one vote being from awhile ago, isn’t ‘a bunch of votes appearing out of nowhere on Silhouette’ at all.

48 minutes ago, Ookla the Debonair said:

Okay so my thing this game apparently is to comment on suspicious things before other people do because that's...less suspicious...? Anyway, go big or go home, eh Mat?

But just so y'all are aware this is not e/e activity

In case you were wondering :) 

I comprehended zero of those words if I’m being honest

3 minutes ago, Ookla the [Redacted] said:

Fifth Scholar, between you and Xino I’m going with you.

Shining Silhouette, xinoehp512

I don’t know how good the xino train is but I know the Fifth one isn’t very. And you’ve officially pushed my brain into that being enough to switch. (Sorry Drake, we can chase Shining tomorrow if we want :eyes:)

But fwiw, I think there’s totally time to switch to a different option, we got time until 9am tomorrow PST :D. Just ask my elim team from LG90

>>

Fadran, if you could pick a candidate who would you suggest? There are 14.5 hours left (i think?) and 14 other players so we could get another train started if we wanted. Largest train is 4 people I think.

I'm not opposed to a Xino exe—I just feel like we should consider all our options cause we have time.

24 minutes ago, Ookla the Debonair said:

Ooh we're doing exclamation points now! Spicin' it up :P

What's the jazz with the Xino train? That's second rn right?

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote Tally
Fifth Scholar (4): Ashbringer, Silhouette the Debonair, Bookwyrm the Perpetual, Fadran the [Redacted]
xinoehp512 (3): Haelbarde, Madagascar, Matrim the Tall
Silhouette the Debonair (1): DrakeMarshall
Haelbarde (1): Xino the Forgotten

18 minutes ago, Ookla the Perpetual said:

Primarily, it's a gut feeling. I rely on those a little more than I should, but I'm also not the most experienced SE player.

It's a gut feeling that also happens to have a lot of other votes on it, yes?

18 minutes ago, Ookla the Perpetual said:

(Yes, I know you all said I can't play the "new player" card after my first game, but...here we are.)

Don't let anyone tell you when you can and can't play your new player card! :P I played my new player card pretty recently and my first game was apparently MR19 :P not that anybody paid any attention when I did :(

If you want to play your new player card, I for one will accept it.

11 minutes ago, Ookla the Debonair said:

Okay do we really have to choose between Fifth and Xino?

9 minutes ago, Ookla the [Redacted] said:

Seemingly, yes. I’d prefer we don’t, but I doubt we can get everyone to hop off right now.

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Tall said:

But fwiw, I think there’s totally time to switch to a different option, we got time until 9am tomorrow PST :D.

Ok so I'm picking up a vibe that maybe nobody is really happy with the leading trains

Edited by DrakeMarshall
updated vote tally

Just now, Ookla the Debonair said:

Okay do we really have to choose between Fifth and Xino?

No. I’ll go back onto Fadran. Frankly, that vote makes zero sense to me. There is no reason I am even a target for this Exe besides a combination of paranoia from my past games, a vague desire to go after the Szeth voters (of which I was not one until the last second, and basically tried to cement a decision made by others so that the Elims couldn’t mess with our heads by condemning someone else with vote manip!), and gut. I cannot respond to any of these, and they make no material engagement with my posts, my thought processes over the last two cycles, and my petitions that we actually take a look at some of what led to these situations being created. Additionally, none of the votes on me explain either why the Jedi would manip onto Szeth, or why, if I am a Sith, I both slammed a vote onto Szeth in very public, last-minute fashion AND made an obvious manipulation to do the same thing, when one would have sufficed. Am I that desperate to protect Mad? Xino? Are these even reasonable teams for me to be on? There are entailments to me being evil, which nobody is explaining, and it’s quite frustrating seeing four or five votes go on me for this when they’re not being considered. 

/impassioned speech

yes yes strategically I should be voting Xino and it would help make sense of last cycle and I’ll probably do it eventually but I would really love for the people who have kept their votes on me this whole cycle to have to think through some other worlds first. 

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Debonair said:

Fadran, if you could pick a candidate who would you suggest? There are 14.5 hours left (i think?) and 14 other players so we could get another train started if we wanted. Largest train is 4 people I think.

I'm not opposed to a Xino exe—I just feel like we should consider all our options cause we have time.

Drake or Fifth, currently. I’d say Wizard as well but they give off so few vibes that I think that they’re village. If Xino was a sith I guess I wouldn’t be very surprised but my gut says he’s probably a jedi.

1 minute ago, Fifth Scholar said:

No. I’ll go back onto Fadran. Frankly, that vote makes zero sense to me. There is no reason I am even a target for this Exe besides a combination of paranoia from my past games, a vague desire to go after the Szeth voters (of which I was not one until the last second, and basically tried to cement a decision made by others so that the Elims couldn’t mess with our heads by condemning someone else with vote manip!), and gut. I cannot respond to any of these, and they make no material engagement with my posts, my thought processes over the last two cycles, and my petitions that we actually take a look at some of what led to these situations being created. Additionally, none of the votes on me explain either why the Jedi would manip onto Szeth, or why, if I am a Sith, I both slammed a vote onto Szeth in very public, last-minute fashion AND made an obvious manipulation to do the same thing, when one would have sufficed. Am I that desperate to protect Mad? Xino? Are these even reasonable teams for me to be on? There are entailments to me being evil, which nobody is explaining, and it’s quite frustrating seeing four or five votes go on me for this when they’re not being considered. 

/impassioned speech

yes yes strategically I should be voting Xino and it would help make sense of last cycle and I’ll probably do it eventually but I would really love for the people who have kept their votes on me this whole cycle to have to think through some other worlds first. 

Fifth

Thank you for the response I wanted sir

Wait was I tricked all along??

2 minutes ago, Ookla the [Redacted] said:

Drake just knows what they’re doing.

And that’s… elim indicative? I’d like to think I know what I’m doing, generally :P Doesn’t mean I do a good job at making that obvious though

3 minutes ago, Ookla the [Redacted] said:

Drake just knows what they’re doing.

I don't feel like I really do right now, but thank you :) I don't think I could be offended in the slightest if I got executed for that reason :P

5 minutes ago, Ookla the [Redacted] said:

I guess it really could be xino. Considering that possibility, my continuous defense of him probably comes across as “elim buddies.”

Given what Fifth just said, I’m gonna pull out and let the votes go without me this time around.

For what it's worth, I'd say your alignment and Xino's aren't too closely entangled as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe you and Xino are both pulling one over on all of us, but I feel like teammates don't usually go about defending each other that openly.

14 minutes ago, Fifth Scholar said:

/impassioned speech

See, I read this as village, but I also don't really want to vote for Fadran. I'd argue Fadran is one of the most understandable of the Fifth voters if anything.

And Shining Silhouette doesn't seem like it's an exe either.

Uhhhh.

Hm.

What about

Idk what about Turtle

what do you all have to say about that