Howdy Hey!

ThatRedHead717

I am a long-time Sanderson fan and I want to start talking to other Sanderson fans and be a part of this community. Yall seem awesome and I want to be a part of everything that is going on here on this site. 

I've read Mistborn era 1 and Alloy of Law (but not the rest of era 2 yet unfortunately). I have also read Warbreaker (which was fantastic) and the amazing Stormlight Archive. That last one I'm actually reading through for the 3rd time right now haha. They're just too good! I can't put them down, even right after finishing them. I can't wait for Stormlight 5 but I'm sure it will take Brandon a very long time to get it as perfect as he can make it. I'm currently waiting for the audiobooks of Elantris and Arcanum Unbounded but can't wait to read those either. (I use an audiobook app called Libby that uses a public library card. It's free but can take a while to get some books.)

I would love to theorize about magic systems, lore, and anything else yall can think of. 

Also, I've seen many people with little additions under their username called "Member's Reputation Title". how can I get one of those for myself? I'm a Willshaper and want to display that wherever I go on this website

Anyway, thank you for reading this far and I can't wait to start theorizing with you guys!

Welcome to the shard! I hope you enjoy all the stuff here.

11 minutes ago, ThatRedHead717 said:

Also, I've seen many people with little additions under their username called "Member's Reputation Title". how can I get one of those for myself? I'm a Willshaper and want to display that wherever I go on this website

To change your member title: go to your profile and in the top right hand corner below the ribbon you will see edit profile. After clicking on that, member title is the first option to change. There is also a reputation title that is dependent upon the number of upvotes you have. For example I am currently a Prelan and you are a Spren. Hope that helps!

Slight side tangent, when I saw your name I thought it said ThatRedHat and I was ecstatic, another hat enthusiast! And despite my bad eye sight, that is still a most quality username.

16 hours ago, ThatRedHead717 said:

(I use an audiobook app called Libby that uses a public library card. It's free but can take a while to get some books.)

A FELLOW LIBBY USER!

*Ahem*

Welcome to the shard!

We also have a awesome community besides the theorizing, if you like roleplaying, mafia, or random stuff.

Welcome fellow member of the lgbtqia+ community and sanderfan!

This thread may interest you:

Also I have a question for you: Who is your third favorite Cosmere character. (you may enlighten us as to which are your first and second too, if you with wish but I wanna know your third!)

Also, also Vivienna or Siri. who is more interesting? (Nightblood is an acceptable answer):huh:

Welcome to the insanity!! Have fun ;)