Broadsheets

basement_boi

Just something cool I noticed. In the Two Seasons broadsheet, it says something about the citizens feeling the effect of explosions building an “underground railway.” I think this is just supposed to be a tie in to the fact that they were convincing people underneath the city if Bilming that the Ashmounts were back, I think they were actually just causing the occasional explosion to add to the effect of the hoax. Just figured that was pretty cool, nothing else there.

I thought that it was part of their small scale tests for the explosive and that they just made use of it to help sell their hoax.

Althought thinking about it I am not sure the timelines would have matched up for the start of their hoax as that started 4 years before but the harmonium experiments must have been 4 years.

30 minutes ago, Wadders said:

I thought that it was part of their small scale tests for the explosive and that they just made use of it to help sell their hoax.

Althought thinking about it I am not sure the timelines would have matched up for the start of their hoax as that started 4 years before but the harmonium experiments must have been 4 years.

Sorry, to clarify, I mean they probably just used regular dynamite or something to simulate the sound and vibrations of an eruption. This bothered a lot of people on the surface, too, but it mentioned that they only feel them every couple of months.