2 minutes ago, Ookla the Debonair said:

What makes me worse than insanity?

You could have sent in the NK last night, and Insanity couldn't have. So we could put Paliah in the hands of a villager by exeing you. Not to mention that I think it makes a bit more sense with the distro for you to be elim.

You also haven't done anything villagery that I've seen. You aren't trying to solve the game.

48 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

You could have sent in the NK last night, and Insanity couldn't have. So we could put Paliah in the hands of a villager by exeing you. Not to mention that I think it makes a bit more sense with the distro for you to be elim.

Fair. Specifically what are your distro thoughts?

You also haven't done anything villagery that I've seen. You aren't trying to solve the game.

I mean I did lynch two elims. I guess that's the main reason you wouldn't kill me- if you decided E!Silho wouldn't bus Stick and Chan- which I personally agree with.Currently I v-read Tani:

Spoiler

On 12/6/2022 at 7:34 PM, Ookla the Implosion said:

[after she votes me]

Someone please help me stop being concerned over this it's probably nothing or possibly another instance of Cash but it still worries me and has for a while

On 12/6/2022 at 10:03 PM, Ookla the Implosion said:

On 12/6/2022 at 9:59 PM, Ookla the Remembered said:

In v!Turtle world, that's a relief. Otherwise, :(

Um???

Edit: Oh, you mean the part about Ash having a pinch-hitter, not the part about Turtle being filter-killed.

Sorry, I misread that.

The hesitation of her points have been very well done—it's clear she either doesn't have tmi or is doing a great job of faking it.

But this incommital post does give me some pause

On 12/7/2022 at 9:41 PM, Ookla the Implosion said:

Well, IIRC Kas was suspicious of them and then he died. I may be remembering incorrectly, if so please correct me.

Also, I thought it was rather interesting that Elk had been quite inactive and I noticed them becoming a little more active about an IRL day or so after we started hypothesizing an inactive elim team, around the time we started trying to pick out who among the more inactive folk was elim. Again, I may be remembering incorrectly.

My memory has never been very good, and right now my emotions are a bit of a wreck, so I trust my memory less than normal.

This posts seems very concerned with being suspicious and is priming reasons beforehand in case she ever is suspected. 

Youknowwhat why not, I trust Poke Vote, may as well.

JNV

I'll reread stuff and see if I get a read on JNV. Until then, my vote stays. Probably.

Scratch the stuff on the TMI, this post is pretty interesting and shows how easily she goes onto V!JNV. Personally I think this is very overt and implies not e/e with Turtle  

Though overall I lean towards V!Tani

And honestly this read implies two-three of <E!Turtle/Cinnamon, E!Aman/Xino, E!Insanity>

Turtle:

Spoiler

noooooo kas :(.

im gonna go w jnv as well for now

Sheeps Araris onto V!JNV very quickly

[to Tani]

you’re in my poe

you match the description of a low active elim team with low stakes d1

Openly suspects Tani after Tani calls Turtle "earnest" and extends trust

edit 2: i also felt very earnest in qf63 and kas can tell you how that went :P

edit 3: archer you “i find it interesting’ is scaring me :P

Later in post references E!Turtle game—this is elimmy to me cause this is totally something e!me would do, don't necessarily know about Turtle but—I feel bad sometimes about overtly pocketing somebody when I'm evil (or the one time I was evil and I pocketed Symph in QF62) and saying things like this help your conscience :P

Also the edit 3 shows nervousness about being confronted in thread

thoughts on a cash/tun/jnv team or is cash/tun either/or? 

i think i gave tun a v read bc he voted along w stick and i’m not sure stick would follow a teammates vote like that but it could totally happen

Proposes a V/V/V team? Is this tmi?

tbh the lack of talking rn makes me thing mayyybe v! jnv

could also just be a symptom of a very dead thread though

Takes vote off JNV to promote conversation? Will grudgingly admit this is villagery

that? something in me feels like we have e!cash and the elim doc has something very very similar to that in it

that being said i am partial to e!cash

that being said, i’m still good with my cash vote as i think it makes sense- i don’t want to vote jnv out for similar things as what i got him mld for qf63.

pushes E!Cash in several posts

Overall I definitely lean E!Turtle

Xino/Aman

Spoiler

Xino:

Gaaah internet is not cooperating >:( 

From last EoD I am sus of Elkanah. That movement at the end was quite strange indeed.

Votes V!Elk for suspicious vote

- Xino, why between Bookwyrm and TUN? Was Mat a no-go for you? (Noteworthy that Xino has Mat on TUN and thinks it was a tie between TUN and Bookwyrm. But his voting would've created a tie between Bookwyrm and Mat anyway so I don't see the motivation for this move.)

Uh... to tie. :ph34r: Now that you mention that, yeah that probably wasn't my smartest play >.<

Kas questions his vote from previous cycle which wasn't made on good ground and doesn't have justification

Also Xino wasn't on for EoD D1 (I think?) and Kas wondered if that meant he was fine with the state of affairs.

Aman

V:     Araris      JNV      Archer
N+:  Elkanah                Turtle
N:    Tani         Silho     Infinite

POE N5 includes two people I lean towards V (well one I know is V and another I lean towards)

That said, v!Tani is one of my least confident reads

Yes it seems my entire read here is based on V!Tani but I won't question that atm

Questions V!Tani

1. Xino --> Kalak Honorblade
    1. Transportation (Roleblock)
    2. Cohesion (Riot)
  2. Illwei --> Paliah Honorblade
    1. Progression (Lurcher)
    2. Illumination (Smoker)
  3. Stick --> Shallash Honorblade
    1. Illumination (Smoker)
    2. Transformation (Seeker)
  4. Cash --> Battar Honorblade
    1. Transformation (Seeker)
    2. Transportation (Roleblock)
  5. Tani --> Vedel Honorblade
    1. Abrasion (Tineye)
    2. Progression (Lurcher)
  6. Vigilante --> Chanarach Honorblade
    1. Division (Coinshot)
    2. Abrasion (Tineye)
  7. JNV --> Jezrien Honorblade
    1. Adhesion (Soother)
    2. Gravitation (Lookout)
  8. Unknown --> Ishar Honorblade
    1. Tension (Grants more stormlight to another player)
    2. Adhesion (Soother)

:000000000000

How did I not see this post

This game makes sense now

Also do you think v!JNV = v!Turtle? Did you have any reason for suspecting Turtle other than defending JNV from an early exe?

Defends Turtle :eyes:

Given Turtle's currently inactive, is this really the vote you want to start with? At the very least we know they didn't submit JNV's kill order.

Defends Turtle again :eyes::eyes:

All in all, my PoE today is something like <Tani, Infinite, Elk>. I feel confident saying there are 2 elims among them + Silho. I suppose I could be wrong about Turtle, or more wrong about Archer/Araris, but I'm not interested in going after an inactive or getting distracted by paranoia. If there's a 3rd left, we'll probably need to deal with a deep wolf later.

Well if I'm running with V!Tani (which I am), this post is wrong. 

@Araris Valerian Re: "e!Insanity would have used Ishar’s blade." I can see that, but Stormlight charges cap at 2, right? If so, it's possible their teammates didn't run out yet so they put in the kill to maximize the Tension benefits + have an extra charge in case they needed to Soothe a vote today.

Otherwise yeah. JNV's murderer would need to be me, Elkanah, e!Tani, or e!Archer.

Didn't really see context of this but if V!Tani then E!Aman?

Definitely am thinking Aman is e/e with Turtle.

Insanity

Spoiler

Okay so the way I usually find posts is I check their profile and click their recent SE posts. 

But insanity does other things on the shard and I don't remember anything she did this game.

Probably lean towards E cause this is her first game I think and I would've expected more confusion and/or Newvillagerness?

Also she didn't submit the kill so it's worth looking here later not now

So yeah I definitely think E!Aman and E!Turtle/Cinnamon, but I'll start with Aman

Insanity

Edit: 

Aman

Actually E!Aman is dependent on E!Cinnamon/Turtle, I think, so I'll go there first

Edited by Ookla the Debonair

@Ookla the Debonair So one of the things with Turtle is that the D4 shift from JNV to Cash doesn’t really make tons of sense for e!Turtle to attempt IMO. That’s a dramatic attempt to just get a different villager killed. Based on D3 the elims this game are not that interested in wielding thread influence (with a potential exception of Aman), so e!Turtle’s D4 behavior is inconsistent there.

I will concede that Aman has consistently pushed against a Turtle exe. What would you say about his posts in response to my suspicion of him earlier this cycle?

Also, do you have any reason to read Insanity as village?

Edit: We probably want to vote out the person that sent in the NK, which cannot be Turtle or Insanity

Edited by Araris Valerian

11 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

@Ookla the Debonair So one of the things with Turtle is that the D4 shift from JNV to Cash doesn’t really make tons of sense for e!Turtle to attempt IMO. That’s a dramatic attempt to just get a different villager killed. Based on D3 the elims this game are not that interested in wielding thread influence (with a potential exception of Aman), so e!Turtle’s D4 behavior is inconsistent there.

Was it that dramatic though? I feel like upon the JNV exe they would have been suspected for their early sheep vote and so they moved to avoid suspicion

I will concede that Aman has consistently pushed against a Turtle exe. What would you say about his posts in response to my suspicion of him earlier this cycle?

I think a lot of it makes sense from an E!Aman pov because it is very firm reaction.

I haven't played with him so I wouldn't really know much about his player profile.

Also, do you have any reason to read Insanity as village?

I do not. But I also didn't look at any of her posts. I kinda put her to the side to be looked at later.

Lowkey don't really remember her this game. Yes people think we're teamed but I have no memory of our interactions haha

Hello Cinnamon! I don't believe we've ever played together. Hoping you'll be able to spice this game up.

Also lol Aman nice pun

Edit: 

11 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Edit: We probably want to vote out the person that sent in the NK, which cannot be Turtle or Insanity

Just saw your edit. Yeah, that's fair.

Turtle/Cinnamon

Aman

Just now, Araris Valerian said:

But he made specific points about why he isn't elim. What would your response be to those specific points.

Oh there is stuff in there I didn't reconcile my prior posts with

On 12/9/2022 at 11:07 AM, Ookla the Remembered said:

It's the same reason I pushed Insanity over Elkanah D6. I don't believe the elims started with a single Honorblade (Shallash). That means there's an elim between Insanity and Tani (+me for the rest of you). I feel good about Tani for several reasons while Insanity is just... around. And flipping e!Insanity clears me, so I have an incentive to get them out versus Silho, who I have no hard mechanical evidence for.

In this post he defends Tani and pushes E!Insanity

If E!Aman, is this a bus? Or a search for a misexe?

On 12/9/2022 at 11:07 AM, Ookla the Remembered said:

:huh: Insanity is confirmed elim based on the info I have. Why would I gamble on Silho when Insanity could be teamed with either Silho, Turtle/Cinnamon, Tani, or you?

On 12/9/2022 at 1:10 PM, Ookla the Remembered said:

@Araris Valerian in case you don't see this edit, I would prefer Insanity myself if only to prove my innocence

This progression makes little sense to me. Why did you vote me if so?

If I'm lynched this cycle, then I feel like this sets up a potential ML if V!Insanity

On 12/9/2022 at 1:10 PM, Ookla the Remembered said:

@Araris Valerian in case you don't see this edit, I would prefer Insanity myself if only to prove my innocence, but understand if you don't want to take that risk for me and would be willing to vote any player you believe could be my partner.

Is this volunteering for a bus? 

This was actually what I was going to say when I asked about potential partners haha, so +V points.

Honestly Aman's tone is really good in his defense. He seems pretty earnest.

MY worldview made so much sense before ahaiusvknl jbsahdgbhsdaj kv

29 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

What does ML mean?

Mislynch

27 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

If we hit an elim, we win. If we don't, then the night actions determine who wins.

So then let's do it!

Edit:

The lack of defense of Insanity from any corner of this game I think implies V!Insanity—I feel like elims would be more likely to defend a teammate if they LOSE if one of them gets lynched.

So if V!Insanity, what does that imply?

What would be the reason for E!Aman to prompt a switch to me from V!Insanity? Does it draw attention away from his corner of attention by focusing on Insanity/Silho teams? Does it give him trust from Araris for prompting a switch that Araris suggested?

I feel like my flip this would be bad for Aman though for starting the motion that kills a villager. Though maybe the point is to keep Insanity as a possibility for those to die next cycle during the night shenanigans. But I feel like Araris would likely turn towards Aman in this possibility.

Actually, what about E!Insanity?

In this world, Aman is village and the potential teammates are Tani and Turtle/Cinnamon. Wait this makes sense actually. Both haven't been active participants so far and then wouldn't have the chance to defend Insa. 

This actually seems far more likely to me—I've had a hard time reconciling E!Aman with everything that's going on even with his defense of Turtle. 

Aman and Araris, how do we feel about Insanity?

Edit 2: @Ookla the Remembered@Araris Valerian

4 hours ago, Ookla the Implosion said:

@AshbringerIf we complain enough/agree that we want the Night turn extended for a few hours, would you do it?

I'm working with Devo on this. Early action submission is more likely than a Night turn extension, but it's rather late in the game to add that as a rule either.

Also - please don't edit in vote changes. Or vote for people who are pinch hitting based on their prior player's names. I'd be looking for Cinnamon and not Turtle.

Vote Count:

• InfiniteInsanity (2): Shining Silhouette / Ookla the Debonair, Tani / Ookla the Implosion
  • Shining Silhouette / Ookla the Debonair (2): Araris Valerian, Amanuensis / Ookla the Remembered
Edited by Ashbringer

I have been thinking that Tani works as a partner for Insanity, or if I look at it the opposite way, Silho. Yesterday she tied Elkanah with Insanity, which led to us all consolidating (could indicate partnership). She also has had Silho in her bottom tier for a long time, but I don't remember her ever voting for him. Ultimately the question is: what's the chance of the elims starting with 3 blades? Shallash/Ishar/Kalak or Shallash/Ishar/Vedel is a bit harder to sell than just Shallash/Ishar, Shallash/Kalak, or Shallash/Vedel, + Silho.

An Insanity/Tani team would have to require Insanity killing JNV without Tani making that choice, given she forgot JNV died, which seems very unlikely. That leaves Insanity/me or Insanity/you, and I've been pushing Insanity for two days, which means the team has to be You/Insanity, You/Me, or You/Tani. Turtle couldn't have submitted a kill the turn you were RB'd, so they're completely ruled out. The alternative would be a Tani/Turtle team or an Aman/Turtle, as you surmised, because neither of us have accountable actions the last two nights and could've killed, but then Tani would have to have faked forgetting that she killed JNV or I would have to have failed to save Chantara; but again, e!me would have wanted Elkanah to die before Insanity, and I was pushing Insanity all day.

I prefer Insanity because I think they're more likely the last elim blade over Tani, so really it's up to Araris. Given the elims have all the vote manip, it's critical for the village to consolidate our votes as much as possible, and I trust him enough to follow his lead.

ED1T:

I feel insane after writing insanity that many times.

Edited by Ookla the Remembered

1 minute ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Oh, yeah. Mkay. Well once again I'm fairly certain that I can't do anything to convince people who say I'm elim anything else. If y'all don't kill me I can use Tension on someone again during the night to prove that I didn't submit a kill.

Right now you could also vote Silho to put him in the lead :P

4 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Oh, yeah. Mkay. Well once again I'm fairly certain that I can't do anything to convince people who say I'm elim anything else. If y'all don't kill me I can use Tension on someone again during the night to prove that I didn't submit a kill.

Absolutely you can.

What are your thoughts on team comp if you're not evil?

11 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

I don’t need to be protected anymore though. Either I block the kill (don’t need a protect), kill an elim (one elim doesn’t need Chana), or fail to do either (and we lose regardless). In all cases protecting me doesn’t matter.

Edit: I guess there’s the possibility that Ash lets you submit an action early. Also, unless Sunday in your time zone exactly overlaps with the cycles for this game, you would have a 1-2 hour window on one end where it would be N7 but not Sunday if that helps.

Nope, that doesn't help. I'm not allowed to get up before three in the morning, and I'm only allowed up then if I have actual legitimate school-related needs.

6 hours ago, Ookla the Remembered said:

She also has had Silho in her bottom tier for a long time, but I don't remember her ever voting for him.

On 12/6/2022 at 7:34 PM, Ookla the Implosion said:

Silho's statements recently are making me nervous. They feel... off somehow, in several posts. It feels to me kind of like they're meant to push V!Silho overly strongly, and it worries me, especially since I already read Silho null-negative.

Someone please help me stop being concerned over this it's probably nothing or possibly another instance of Cash but it still worries me and has for a while

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inity Silho