Hi so I was roleblocked so I assume the evils got Battars blade off Cashs flip unless whoever got that is really invested in sabotaging me and honestly if you want to vote me bladewise its better for me to be voted not killed cause with no shaman theres no real way to reliably reclaim blades in evil hands I tried for Chantara cause like of the people I dont trust theres not that many left and they probably wouldnt hand the kill to the most suspicious but yeah I tried oh well

This is me Im a grumpy quokka

Spoiler

638c1f4322d5b_quokkarottnessisland2015.JPG.074cab8d96614ce95cc3b9949ea2d7b6.JPG

So its probably 6 4 so this is it sudden death oh well of the people left I vaguely kinda maybe trust Archer Araris Elkanah and like I feel like everyone else except maybe like xinoehp is evil and like  kinda feel only one of chantara Insanity is evil so yeah but also like Turtle Tani interaction D4 page 1 feels genuine but also like Turtles felt weird this whole time but also Tani feels weird too I odnt know I really dont but like on the vague plus side we only have to worry about one possible bit of vote manip cause I have Jezriens they just killed Kalak so at worst they could have Ishars which would pop off a vote but that does mena we have to consolidate or die so yeah um 

Okay I just read thread like twice and I still have nothing honestly Im useless in endgame and the evils probably knwo that and if it wasnt lylo maybe Id just let it be but it is so yeah Ill vote Turtle partly cause I suspect them partly cause the other option is me and if we vote me we lose so yeah um whoever got Shalashs blade maybe target me some time either this turn or next turn so I dont get roleblocked again maybe thanks Im so tired

Edit listen Ill come back tomorrow and actually do analysis hopefully but my brain is a bit fried right now and theres a whole other thing to attend to so yeah I know how it looks and I fully agree with you 

Edited by JNV

Shoot I forgot to follow the thread.

19 hours ago, Elkanah said:

This is interesting in that If I was an elim I would have listed two villagers with an elim, but that leads to a spiral so I'll stop there. I can leave this one at I believe at least one of Turtle or Shining Silhouette is an elim.

Also interesting to note is that Stick mentioned this fact itself in a recent game. So she was probably actively keeping this counsel in mind.

19 hours ago, Elkanah said:

Shining Silhouette- Targets favored elim mislynches. Ties to Stick. 

I'm your lowest read. Does that mean I'm your greatest suspect? :P

I'm fine with voting JNV, Turtle, Elk

9 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

How do you know you were roleblocked?

Edit: That claim weirdly reads legit to me. Definitely going to stick with my vote on Turtle.

Edit 2: Who did you attempt to scan?

Claim could be legit, but there's a good chance a villager decided to try and block the NK. Unless you're pondering the value of whoever did that claiming

Unfortunately, all JNV has offered in their own defence is that they have a shiny blade. We've in a bad place position to meta the distro so it's NAI. 

1 hour ago, Ookla the Debonair said:

I'm fine with voting JNV, Turtle, Elk

Elk, who Stick made a strong push to exe? At least say Xino. 

I feel like Silh bussed and these recent Turtle votes are confusing me. Maybe that was the goal. But I might as well use the time we have left to mix things up. 

Silh JNV

56 minutes ago, Ookla the Paragrapher said:

Unfortunately, all JNV has offered in their own defence is that they have a shiny blade. We've in a bad place position to meta the distro so it's NAI. 

Actually, I'm pretty sure that this means JNV tried to scan someone that was protected by Illumination. Which, despite my attempt to avoid smoker fear in the last LG, seems like a potential indicator of elim-ness

Also, please get on and vote folks. There are probably 4 elims and 2 vote manip blades, so it's possible that we can't even force a tie, but we can at least hope that one of the elims is inactive enough to not vote or send in an order.

Edited by Araris Valerian

On 12/3/2022 at 2:14 AM, Ookla the Paragrapher said:

Then let's tentatively continue to trust me, Araris, and Silh for boldly going after Stick. Assuming no overlap, that reduces our PoE to 6. So we need non e-e pairs and a likely conspiracy.

...Day 4 when I was saying that I was trusting that Kas' village reads on y'all were right or at least close. I wasn't trying to say that Kas had been suspicious of Cash. Kas was trusting y'all for going after Stick. I was saying that I was going to trust y'all's read on Cash because everyone seemed to have the same thinking especially the people Kas had decided to trust. Which I realize was obviously a mistake.

2 hours ago, Ookla the Paragrapher said:

these recent Turtle votes are confusing me

Are you talking about specifically Sillho's vote on Turtle or everyone's?

4 hours ago, Ookla the Debonair said:

I'm your lowest read. Does that mean I'm your greatest suspect? :P

:P yep. It's you or Turtle or both. Probably both.

I'm mobile, so I apologize if this count is wrong but I don't think it is:

(1) JNV: Tani

(4) Turtle: Araris, Elkanah, JNV, Shining Silhouette 

(1) Shining Silhouette: Archer, 

It's weird that my two other biggest suspects are helping me lynch Turtle. Maybe that's their plan. I'm expecting an end of day hammer. I will make sure I am on to try and counter, but we should do what we can to sure up a lynch on a good target before then. 

For now, Turtle Shining Silhouette

1 hour ago, Elkanah said:

It's weird that my two other biggest suspects are helping me lynch Turtle. Maybe that's their plan. I'm expecting an end of day hammer. I will make sure I am on to try and counter, but we should do what we can to sure up a lynch on a good target before then. 

For now, Turtle Shining Silhouette

What is your take on Shining aggressively voting for Stick during D3? Do you think there was doc miscommunication that led to the rapid change of tactics? 

2 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

What is your take on Shining aggressively voting for Stick during D3? Do you think there was doc miscommunication that led to the rapid change of tactics? 

Tbf in all honesty I did go right to sleep right after my Stick vote. I didn't even see Kas's "don't sheep" post.

1 hour ago, Elkanah said:

I'm expecting an end of day hammer.

Yeah I probably want to keep the votes a little farther from each other actually. But I'll keep my vote for now

Just now, Ookla the Debonair said:

Tbf in all honesty I did go right to sleep right after my Stick vote. I didn't even see Kas's "don't sheep" post.

But you had been softing Stick as village in your earlier reads list. That's the abrupt shift I'm talking about, and the one that is annoying to read. If you hadn't voted Stick I'd want you dead immediately, but I'm not entirely sure why e!you would go from village reading/distancing with Stick to "solidifying the vote" or whatever.

Just now, Araris Valerian said:

But you had been softing Stick as village in your earlier reads list. That's the abrupt shift I'm talking about, and the one that is annoying to read. If you hadn't voted Stick I'd want you dead immediately, but I'm not entirely sure why e!you would go from village reading/distancing with Stick to "solidifying the vote" or whatever.

V!Me (at least action-wise) is a lot more chaotic.

Anyway I did my own read of Stick in that post and then I decided to just trust Kas and vote where he was voting. Also E!Stick scares me; she had a great play in LG89 that tricked me into throwing the game

Hey, long time @Amanuensis! Glad to have you, since I could really use the help figuring this one out.

I think the team is Shining, Chantara, Elkanah, and either Tani or Insanity. There's a remote possibility that Archer swaps for one of Shining/Elk because of their antagonism this cycle, but I give that low credence.

There's an alternate world in which both JNV and Turtle are elims, but that is making less and less sense to me.

So Turtle, Chantara. I don't see any world where Chantara is village.

1 minute ago, Araris Valerian said:

I think the team is Shining, Chantara, Elkanah, and either Tani or Insanity. There's a remote possibility that Archer swaps for one of Shining/Elk because of their antagonism this cycle, but I give that low credence.

Wait so if V!Shining, E!Archer?

edit: Really?

Edited by Ookla the Debonair

8 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

xinoehp512 / Ookla the Forgotten has requested a pinch hitter and has been replaced by @Amanuensis! Welcome them to the game!

*bows respectively*

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Debonair said:

Welcome, @Amanuensis!

Hello. Silho right? Don't believe we've met!

1 minute ago, Araris Valerian said:

Hey, long time @Amanuensis! Glad to have you, since I could really use the help figuring this one out.

There's an alternate world in which both JNV and Turtle are elims, but that is making less and less sense to me.

So Turtle, Chantara. I don't see any world where Chantara is village.

Hey Araris! I can't promise to be 100% Aman this game (currently back in college and things are getting especially busy before the holidays) but will do my best and at the very least be active enough to vote.

I was following along early game and caught Stick myself; was very happy when y'all got her outta here :D I cleared you and Archer for that reason, and I'm confident in V!Tani for reasons Kas mentioned early on in the game (basically a vibe check).

Everyone else is kind of a meh blob for me tho. Is there anything you all can tell me to help solidify the rest of those reads?

Vote Count:

• Shining Silhouette / Ookla the Debonair (2): Archer / Ookla the Paragrapher, Elkanah
  • JNV (2): Shining Silhouette / Ookla the Debonair, Tani / Ookla the Implosion
  • Turtle / Ookla the POKE VOTE (1): JNV
  • Chantara (1): Araris Valerian