1 hour ago, ookla the POKE VOTE said:

you match the description of a low active elim team with low stakes d1

d1 i didn't check the shard at all until the second irl day because I felt sick and tired and didnt remember when the game started

and then i was gone most of the saturday, sunday, and monday after thanksgiving, missing almost all of c3

and i still haven't finished reading d1

so mostly rn im hunting down all of jnvs posts and trying to alignment-read them without any context

2 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

... huh?

If you mean Transformation, it's a night action that gives you information on the night->day rollover. So whatever results it gives will match the Honorblade list for that next Day.

yeah that was my question, thx

tbh the lack of talking rn makes me thing mayyybe v! jnv

could also just be a symptom of a very dead thread though

edit (tani ninja):

d1 i didn't check the shard at all until the second irl day because I felt sick and tired and didnt remember when the game started

and then i was gone most of the saturday, sunday, and monday after thanksgiving, missing almost all of c3

and i still haven't finished reading d1

so mostly rn im hunting down all of jnvs posts and trying to alignment-read them without any context

( @Ookla the Implosion)

are you feeling better now? 

I’ve actually also missed the first day/18 hrs of a couple games before lol

but yeah what you’re doing is good, i’d honestly recommend skimming most of d1 a bit because its a lot of posts and what’s happening rn is more relevant imo

edit2: so uh, 5/13 of us have talked so far, if my numbers are correct

Edited by ookla the POKE VOTE

14 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Man, I kinda wish everyone who hasn’t yet posted this cycle would just get filter-killed. It’s kinda impossible to solve when there are only a couple of people posting.

Sorry, Araris. I've been jumping between games and that was a mistake for me. Turn out my super slow post writing doesn't work well with two games :P. I'll learn from that in the future.

I'll find time tomorrow morning to look through this game--that's a commitment. Apologies for my inactivity

I'm sorry I've been inactive I've had some RL things happen that have thrown me off.

I don't have any experience with this so I'm finding it hard to read people. The longer posts tend to have a bit of background from past games so I'm going to go back and read those and then come back with my thoughts.

24 minutes ago, Ookla the Debonair said:

Sorry, Araris. I've been jumping between games and that was a mistake for me. Turn out my super slow post writing doesn't work well with two games :P. I'll learn from that in the future.

I'll find time tomorrow morning to look through this game--that's a commitment. Apologies for my inactivity

You already posted though :P. I don’t need everyone to start copying Kas and wallposting, but it would at least be nice to know who is still alive and interested in the game. And whether or not you think JNV should die a gruesome death for killing my friend.

Just now, Araris Valerian said:

You already posted though :P. I don’t need everyone to start copying Kas and wallposting, but it would at least be nice to know who is still alive and interested in the game. And whether or not you think JNV should die a gruesome death for killing my friend.

Oh :P

Yeah I'll vote JNV as a placeholder for now. But I will be back to give it more thought

31 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Man, I kinda wish everyone who hasn’t yet posted this cycle would just get filter-killed. It’s kinda impossible to solve when there are only a couple of people posting.

Okay, like ow.  I know you don't trust me like ever but com'on Araris, that hurts. :P 

9 hours ago, Ookla the Paragrapher said:

@Alvrondo we know if the protection blade is in village hands? E!Turtle's ask would be strange if it is. I'm assuming you got an info dump from Kas.

I have no knowledge of where the Protection Blade is.  I do know where Wei and Sticks Blades ended up though.
Didn't really get an info dump from Kas, mostly his thoughts on a couple of players.  He was quite suspicious of Xino due to their activity in past games when evil compared to this game.  They are less active when evil similar to how they are now and while there is always a RL possibility for it, they haven't been so quiet elsewhere on the Shard.  Personally, I dislike activity tracking like that but it is something to consider.

Ni sucuyi gar kyradyc ni partayli gar darasuum kasimir youre the best PM buddy miss you heres a quokka in your honor

Spoiler

6387e8dc585b9_Screenshot2022-11-30173534.thumb.png.0ed92f457d0eb56d098a13f5f3ea9fb2.png

Hi I have a quick confession before you guys chop me to bits I have Jezriens blade I just got topped up with Stormlight and have functionality for two cycles and Im hoping one of two things one I actually get useful information two the evils kill me and waste a kill on someone whos very suspicious I was in contact with Kasimir and that whole last post of theirs is an attempt to avoid me getting executed which I appreciate thanks Kasimir youre the best but it didnt really work so here I am hi hello though if you think either Im lying or Im still evil with Jezriens blade fair enough though Id rather see if evil bites and murders me you know cause if they dont I have two Stormlight and you can kill me when I run out again if you want so yeah thoughts

1 minute ago, JNV said:

Ni sucuyi gar kyradyc ni partayli gar darasuum kasimir youre the best PM buddy miss you heres a quokka in your honor

Reveal hidden contents

6387e8dc585b9_Screenshot2022-11-30173534.thumb.png.0ed92f457d0eb56d098a13f5f3ea9fb2.png

Hi I have a quick confession before you guys chop me to bits I have Jezriens blade I just got topped up with Stormlight and have functionality for two cycles and Im hoping one of two things one I actually get useful information two the evils kill me and waste a kill on someone whos very suspicious I was in contact with Kasimir and that whole last post of theirs is an attempt to avoid me getting executed which I appreciate thanks Kasimir youre the best but it didnt really work so here I am hi hello though if you think either Im lying or Im still evil with Jezriens blade fair enough though Id rather see if evil bites and murders me you know cause if they dont I have two Stormlight and you can kill me when I run out again if you want so yeah thoughts

Uh, who would you rather kill? And as for your blade, if you aren't the Shaman, I'm not clearing you.

On 29/11/2022 at 0:45 AM, Ashbringer said:

Vote Count!

• _Stick_ (4): Araris Valerian, Shining Silhouette / Ookla the Debonair, Kasimir, Archer / Ookla the Paragrapher
  • Archer / Ookla the Paragrapher (3): The Unknown Novel / Ookla the Unknown, JNV, _Stick_
  • Elkanah (1): Cash67

Hour + 15 minutes left!

If I were to construct a narrative around this time last Day, I'd say the elims had outs. Kas was waffling, Elk and Chantara hadn't voted, and even if they never did, they'd brought the VC close enough to entice a tying vote from Alvron. Those factors make going all in against me a valid strategy. I was unconvinced that TUN's vote was genuine, but given the circumstances, I'm happy to vote either them or JNV

29 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Didn't really get an info dump from Kas, 

Strange 

1 minute ago, JNV said:

Hi I have a quick confession before you guys chop me to bits I have Jezriens blade

Why'd you kill the person you killed? (that's the coinshot one right) 

Didn't Kas specifically note that they didn't trust the person with the kill? I remember that coming up when I tried to meta the distro. 

1 minute ago, Araris Valerian said:

Uh, who would you rather kill? And as for your blade, if you aren't the Shaman, I'm not clearing you.

If youre saying Im the kil lblade see below if youre asking about the vote I dont know yet Ill get back to you.

Just now, Ookla the Paragrapher said:

Why'd you kill the person you killed? (that's the coinshot one right) 

Didn't Kas specifically note that they didn't trust the person with the kill? I remember that coming up when I tried to meta the distro. 

Ok just to clarify real quick no Jezriens blade is the target scanner one the kill is Chanarach and Im actually a little concerned about Chanarach cause there was only one kill last time and they shouldve had the stormlight for last night

RIP Kas, you served us well and we will prevail in your absence o7

Alright, we gotta get on our game as villagers, Chana, take note of who is acting weird cause you got a fresh round of stormlight. Everyone else, note what chana does tonight. 

@JNV If the elims get Jeziren, that's a lot of power the elims have with so few villages left.....

I'm assuming we get knowledge of Blades from Kasimir's PM dumps to others

So from numbers, we have 11 left. We eliminated one Raider, but as of right now, we still outnumber the Raiders. So there are at most 5 Elims left. I'd be willing to bet that we are dangerously close to losing right now, so again, whoever has Chana will NEED to take action against a known elim to keep us ahead. 

If we do think that we have an inactive Elim team, then the most inactive player has been Tani/Ookla the Implosion over the past few days in my opinion, so I'd be willing to flip them. 

Other than that, Xino and Elk have had some weird behavior over the past days, so keep an eye on them unless we flip them

24 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Alright, we gotta get on our game as villagers

72q0ms.jpg.46eaa941af90a7690749af88bbda632b.jpg

@JNV If the elims get Jeziren, that's a lot of power the elims have with so few villages left.....

I'm assuming we get knowledge of Blades from Kasimir's PM dumps to others

So from numbers, we have 11 left. We eliminated one Raider, but as of right now, we still outnumber the Raiders. So there are at most 5 Elims left. I'd be willing to bet that we are dangerously close to losing right now, so again, whoever has Chana will NEED to take action against a known elim to keep us ahead. 

If we do think that we have an inactive Elim team, then the most inactive player has been Tani/Ookla the Implosion over the past few days in my opinion, so I'd be willing to flip them. 

Other than that, Xino and Elk have had some weird behavior over the past days, so keep an eye on them unless we flip them

Fearmongering, fishing for information, creating a false sense of urgency, a refusal to consider the top two elim suspects right now (TUN, and JNV), and some general encouragement of paranoia.

I think Cash might be evil :(

2 hours ago, Ookla the Paragrapher said:

Fearmongering, fishing for information, creating a false sense of urgency, a refusal to consider the top two elim suspects right now (TUN, and JNV), and some general encouragement of paranoia.

I think Cash might be evil :(

Well I guess I need to defend my villagery-ness:

Not fearmongering, just pointing out that it might be good to protect the main manipulation Blade if JNV has it. We could flip him in order to randomly distribute it but with villagers and elims being probably at a 60/40 split right now, the odds are not great

Not fishing for info, thinking out loud. If I wanted info and a conformation that badly I'd just ask

Urgency is needed if we want to live, mainly because I think that the numbers difference between the sides isn't that high

Not a refusal to consider the elim suspects, but rather looking at who Kas had been onto the last few rounds and is pegging those people

In short, I am not wanting paranoia, but action. There is a fine line, granted, but I want to be on the organized side of things. 

so after that accusation….

Tani Archer

Edited by Cash67
Suspicious of Archer

cash…

-tani is totally not the most inactive player, we have people who literally have not talked yet

-i uh, 

new players amogus a lot a v, right? bc like, someone saying you’re evil does not mean you need to vote them, it just means you should do something villagery. that post was,,, so much defensiveness,,, i,,,

8 hours ago, Cash67 said:

Urgency is needed if we want to live, mainly because I think that the numbers difference between the sides isn't that high

y’all know the thing where elims go like

10 v 2

9 v 2

7 v 2

that? something in me feels like we have e!cash and the elim doc has something very very similar to that in it

also alv do you know who has which blade (of illwei’s and sticks) or do you only know two people, one w one blade and one with the other but you don’t know who has which? did that make any sense?

i’m assuming you claimed shaman at some point lmao

and im nearing 1000 posts here so that’s super cool!

lack of talking makes me like, even more favoring v!jnv. pls reconsider your jnv votes, people

cash

edit: also @Cash67 did you edit your archer vote in? you should create a new post or @ ash because we’re not supposed to edit votes in

Edited by ookla the POKE VOTE

I agree Cash’s post is pretty bad, but I’m not sure it should be what we’re focusing on, and I’m concerned that Archer and Turtle are just running with it. We flipped an elim last cycle, and that should be our primary source of information.

Early Stick voting D3 gives light village credence for Xino and Elk.

I feel like Archer is pretty solid village. He’s good enough that this won’t ever feel 100%, but the vote on Stick was unprompted, there were definitely other options, and he stuck with it and didn’t question me following.

Shining… looks kinda bad, posting a reads list with village Stick right after Stick gets 2 votes. Said list also puts Xino at the bottom (and weirdly excludes me :P), setting up to be able to join the counter train.

Cash and Turtle are both present and active and… not taking sides.

TUN takes a firm anti-Archer stance, which is indirectly a pro-Stick stance.

Cash votes on Elk

And the Shining locks in Stick’s death, so not much else is useful. It seems like a really odd time to bus though, given that Kas admits himself that he was about to waffle off of Stick.

Okay, so Cash also looks bad from D3. I’m going to hold my vote for now, but I could get behind that exe as well. TUN still sticks out to me. 

[ed1t: i was ninja'd. this is to cash.]

Wait.

You vote me for being the most inactive player when others were more inactive with less reason.

Then, when Archer says he thinks you're elim, and gives good reasons, you change your vote to him, to "defend [your] villagery-ness." Archer didn't vote you. There was no reason to self-pres vote, and it makes it seem even more like you were poking at me for no good reason.

In that same post, you say "not fearmongering, just" and two paragraphs/lines later you are, once again, fearmongering.

Sounds like you're giving claims with no evidence, are elim, or haven't read your stuff.

One of those options seems more likely and dangerous to me, and it's the one where you're elim. JNV Cash, until further notice, because I currently have a stronger elim read on you than him.

Not a refusal to consider the elim suspects, but rather looking at who Kas had been onto the last few rounds and is pegging those people

This? Um? Have you read cycle three? Because there he was on Xino, JNV, and TUN, not me. You haven't considered any of them.

I know this game is lots of pages, and this is kind of hypocritical because I haven't read C1 yet, but still. You said you were basing it on recent cycles, you should have gone through C3. It's four pages of content, you probably coulda skimmed it.

These are in N3. I found these by searching for my name on the page.

Spoiler
On 11/29/2022 at 6:21 AM, Kasimir said:

I am currently leaning E!Xino and maybe E!TUN

On 11/30/2022 at 1:59 AM, Kasimir said:

-I sort of feel one of <TUN, JNV> is likely to be Evil, and I lean TUN at this juncture.

Only one of those posts mentions me at all, and both of them mention Kas's elim reads.

These are in D3.

Spoiler
On 11/28/2022 at 9:17 AM, Kasimir said:

Gut Village on the basis of player profile

In short, I am not wanting paranoia, but action. There is a fine line, granted, but I want to be on the organized side of things. 

The way to get action is to go back through and find reads, like I was trying to do with JNV, not to vote with invalid reasons. Additionally, your words could have been phrased in such a way to clearly not be attempting to foster phobia, and instead you get two players thinking you're trying to cause paranoia. 

11 hours ago, Cash67 said:

it might be good to protect the main manipulation Blade if JNV has it. We could flip him in order to randomly distribute it but with villagers and elims being probably at a 60/40 split right now, the odds are not great

I currently have a null-negative read on JNV.

Hypothetical situation: If JNV is elim, would you rather leave the scanning/manip blade with the elim team, or have at least a 61.5% chance (using your guess of five remaining elims) of the villagers getting it?

[ed1t: Araris is right. (ed2t) sorry for continuing this instead of doing something actually useful.]

Edited by Ookla the Implosion

@Ookla the Implosion

If we know for certain JNV is elim, then yeah we can vote him off. But if he is village, then we it only have the chance of losing the honorblade, but just losing the game next round. I’d rather our votes go on someone a little more suspicious. 

Id agree that Xino is suspicious, I have noted this in previous Day cycles.   Also the reason I went archer is the quick jump into elim for me. I know that we need to find somebody, and I know I’ve been a little on the fence in terms of how I look, but as Araris has said, many other pieces of evidence from previous days can be taken into account and most point towards other people. The way that archer just kinda quickly went to a conclusion worries me.

Edit: grammar and fixing phones autocorrect

Edited by Cash67

I'm ultimately willing to get behind exing any of JNV, TUN, or Cash, but I'm also aware that consolidation is important. So lets talk this through but merge to a single train at most 12 hours from now. Worst case scenario is that we get a late Shaman claim and need time to digest it.

Xino (1): Stick
Stick (2): Archer, Araris
TUN (1): Kas
Archer (1): TUN
Elk (1): Cash

Here's a VC snapshot from last Day. At this point Stick is frozen on Xino because to move would be to admit they were just sheeping Kas - the elims wouldn't have had much success building a CW on a player Kas already moved on from, so it's unclear what Xino's alignment is from that. Cash and TUN both offer tempting CWs, then JNV adds to the Archer one. 

The only weird thing is we eventually end up with:

Stick (4): Archer, Araris, Kas, Silho
Archer (3): TUN, JNV, Stick
Elk (1): Cash

Cash moving their vote would have helped the elim team (until the vote avalanche came). It can be chalked up to inactivity and maybe even just distancing, but that's why I'm hesitant to take Cash out first. JNV and TUN on the other hand more directly supported Stick. 

58 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Shining… looks kinda bad, posting a reads list with village Stick right after Stick gets 2 votes. Said list also puts Xino at the bottom (and weirdly excludes me :P), setting up to be able to join the counter train.

I wrote the part about Stick before I saw the votes. Yes I posted like a full six hours later but like...I was on a long car ride and I didn't want to waste time reconsidering. I think I was totally biased in hindsight I think cause I trust Kas and I read his Xino post before I did mine :P

Sorry about the exclusion...wasn't intentional

Post on its way

28 minutes ago, Ookla the Paragrapher said:

Cash moving their vote would have helped the elim team (until the vote avalanche came). It can be chalked up to inactivity and maybe even just distancing, but that's why I'm hesitant to take Cash out first. JNV and TUN on the other hand more directly supported Stick. 

I agree that this is worth taking into consideration; the elims still had 5 people here, so they had the numbers to contest this exe, even if both JNV and TUN are elim. Which means that either a bunch of them were inactive or a decision was made to leave Stick out to dry. I think Silho’s vote is a reasonable event to lead to such a decision, however, which I think can explain e!Cash not switching.

Hmm, I’ll switch from JNV to Cash. I think Cash and TUN are elims proposing countertrains, and if JNV was elim he’d have joined one of them rather than voting with Stick.

1 hour ago, Cash67 said:

@Ookla the Implosion

If we know for certain JNV is elim, then yeah we can vote him off. But if he is village, then we it only have the chance of losing the honorblade, but just losing the game next round. I’d rather our votes go on someone a little more suspicious.

We don't know anything for certain - that's the problem.

@JNV - You say you have the Jez blade. What did you do with it? What actions did you take and what results did you get?

It seems to be mostly between me and Cash, with a side group of Tani and JNV. I can clear myself, JNV claims Jez, so I'd rather not vote him until he says his actions and such. And out of Cash and Tani, Cash is the most suspicious. 

Don't have a great mind for further analysis (yes, hypocrite Szeth, sorry), but might before rollover.