22 hours ago, The Unknown Novel said:

Not Chicken-son-Egg?

I’d rather be known as the Egg than as a Chicken…..

20 hours ago, Turtle said:

chicken-son-son-chicken?

If I ever become unworthy of my parent’s name, I will change

Personally I'm not sure I'll be very active but Izzy Dedyet aka Izzy-Daughter-Ammi wants another shot at Araris.(I think she's obsessed with him) so sign me up.
Plus this game will give me a chance to gain another Honourblade or two.  Gotta get that full Set. :P 

3 hours ago, Alvron said:

Personally I'm not sure I'll be very active but Izzy Dedyet aka Izzy-Daughter-Ammi wants another shot at Araris.(I think she's obsessed with him) so sign me up.
Plus this game will give me a chance to gain another Honourblade or two.  Gotta get that full Set. :P 

Wow, I really need to roll village this game. And then die before I actually catch any elims.

3 hours ago, Alvron said:

8 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Wow, I really need to roll village this game. And then die before I actually catch any elims.

....Would anyone like some toasted and popped Shin grain with honey, butter, caramel, or salt? 

Anyone? :eyes:

There's also chouta with chicken! Get your chouta fix today!

Edited by Kasimir

3 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

*raises hand*

It will be nice to have something to eat when I get to watch the thread implode after pulling some crazy gambit.

*raises hand*

It will be nice to have something to eat when I get to watch the thread implode after pulling some crazy gambit.

*raises hand*

Spoiler

image.png

Oh, er, your toasted Shin grain, sir. With lots of honey! Lots of it!

Spoiler

IMG_1224-e1484848761273.jpeg

1 hour ago, Kasimir said:

....Would anyone like some toasted and popped Shin grain with honey, butter, caramel, or salt? 

Anyone? :eyes:

There's also chouta with chicken! Get your chouta fix today!

kas how could you suddenly im hungry

i just had dinner smh

yes i’d like some chouta with chicken, and maybe some cheese if that could be arranged

and some Popped Shin Grain with all of the above

edit: :eyes:

Edited by Turtle

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Tweedle-son-dumb saw the chouta and popped shin grain. It smelled delicious, so he picked up some rocks and began crunching on them.

evalt-son-urtal went ??? because rocks were not, as far as he knew, delicious

they also weren’t particularly crunchy, but maybe there was something about rocks in this particular area that were crunchy

wait dont the shin worship rocks wiz are you eating our gods

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Yes, that's the point.

evalt-son-urtal firmly decided that he would never, in his life, eat a rock. he had never considered to eat a rock in the first place, but now that it was apparently an option he swore an oath on all the rocks in urithiru that he would die before he ate a rock. that Popped Shin Grain, though? he could go for some of that.

15 minutes ago, Turtle said:

kas how could you suddenly im hungry

i just had dinner smh

yes i’d like some chouta with chicken, and maybe some cheese if that could be arranged

and some Popped Shin Grain with all of the above

Sorry I got distracted I had to catch the Shin chicken first >>

Spoiler

5-31-quick-chicken-rice-burritos-buy-now

Chocolate-Honey-Popcorn_9bf083eb-778d-47

salted-margartia-popcorn-4.jpg

Enjoy!

2 minutes ago, The Unknown Novel said:

Please confirm what I already know (or at least hope beyond belief) and tell me that this is just drenched in butter and not some twisted honey-popcorn.

I regret to inform you that one does not simply offer that nefarious looking Pooh Bear mere butter-drenched popcorn and expect to not be hit with the most Terrifying Thread Gambit.

But also, here's the recipe so you can check it out for yourself: there's definitely some butter and salt but it uses about 1/2 cup of popcorn kernels and 1/2 cup of honey so. Yeah, it's honey-drenched.

8 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

I regret to inform you that one does not simply offer that nefarious looking Pooh Bear mere butter-drenched popcorn and expect to not be hit with the most Terrifying Thread Gambit.

But also, here's the recipe so you can check it out for yourself: there's definitely some butter and salt but it uses about 1/2 cup of popcorn kernels and 1/2 cup of honey so. Yeah, it's honey-drenched.

wait i’m absolutely making this

also ash make being told to eat a rock part of my death rp pls n thx

edit: have read the recipe, and just by looking at it i’d add more cayenne pepper lol. maybe some paprika too actually, but 1/2 a teaspoon isn’t enough for it to actually be spicy

that being said spicy honey popcorn sounds amazing

also replace the canola oil just more butter and don’t do peanuts that’s weird i’m a firm believer that peanuts are savory so salty popcorn with peanuts is fine but sweet popcorn with peanuts is a little off putting

would add more salt too but that might just be because my tastebuds have been wack after recovering from covid

hmmmm maybe actually just chop the peanuts finely that might be good

but put them on the baking sheet with the popcorn dont just put them in at the end

Edited by Turtle

36 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

That actually doesn't sound to bad

34 minutes ago, Turtle said:

wait i’m absolutely making this

also ash make being told to eat a rock part of my death rp pls n thx

If you at them they might actually do it.

Also, can we all agree to tie all the votes again just to mess with Ash? And to make Alv and his holy patrons happy.

45 minutes ago, Turtle said:

edit: have read the recipe, and just by looking at it i’d add more cayenne pepper lol. maybe some paprika too actually, but 1/2 a teaspoon isn’t enough for it to actually be spicy

Ngl I've done gochujang slathered popcorn before because it was what I had in the fridge. More pepper and paprika definitely sounds like a good shout. Sriracha popcorn, maybe?

34 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Ngl I've done gochujang slathered popcorn before because it was what I had in the fridge. More pepper and paprika definitely sounds like a good shout. Sriracha popcorn, maybe?

100% siracha popcorn

i want to try a peanut butter sauce popcorn actually

could do harissa too

and i bet someone has done this before but garlic aoli and butter popcorn would be delicious

Edited by Turtle
cant spell lol/editd for clarity