Just now, Araris Valerian said:

Hold on, I was told Szeth wasn’t in this game, and was bummed because I couldn’t vote him out to get trusted. This might call for a change of vote :P.

Is this a good time to claim Truthless?

I have forgotten the face of my father :|

@_Stick_ (sorry quotes aren’t working for me rn) rvs is a mu term poke vote for the poke vote period of the game

edit: currently leaning v on kas and illwei, though the kas read is stronger. not sure if i already said this but sort of don’t want to yeet bookwyrm d1 here, i think that e!bookwyrm in this game has way more partners and people to coach them than qf63 and i’m seeing less coached!bookwyrm here.

does anyone know how to read araris? i’m struggling ._.

edit #2: also don’t wanna yeet bookwyrm yet bc i’m pretty sure this is their 3rd game and mling someone d1 in their 3rd game would make me feel bad

edit #3 (sorry i’m thinking of more and more stuff to say) : kas and illwei reads are for play that really just doesn’t seem like e!them. i’d say i’d wait to see if kas gets nkd and then be sus of him but qf63, and i know illwei likes to change around their style but this feels much more like v!illwei rn

edit #4 (help) : kas’s focus on me is nai/leans v bc we just came out of qf 63 where i won as elim through doing stuff that would make no sense to do as elim, because my elim play makes no sense :p. basically don’t v!read me for derpclears or assume that e!me reads the rules/understands why i should have just killed xino, bc i don’t fully read the rules as either alignment lol

also i’ve only completed 1 game on mu so far so my playstyle shouldn’t have changed a ton

Edited by ookla the POKE VOTE

20 hours ago, Elkanah said:

This is a good point. Still, I'll leave my vote as posted. maybe it will add a little weight to my question

What did you mean by this? (for reference, this was in response to Araris pointing out that xino had been self pres'ing when it wasn't actually the case)

20 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

All young folks look alike, okay? :P

Genuine question to anybody with an answer - How likely is E!Araris to deliberately mix two players up if he's teammates with one of them?

20 hours ago, Ookla the Perpetual said:

GAAAAAH this is frustrating.

I voted Mat because he saw something suspicious from his POV, and I had a hard time empathizing. He's doing the exact same thing I did, so my vote isn't really justified.

You all keep posting faster than I can keep up!

I need to re-read this thread so I know what the heck happened, and so I can make my own reads that are based on more than a flimsy assumption.

I dont see why e!bookwyrm would retract at this juncture without switching over to another already existing train. Mild village

19 hours ago, Illwei said:

Leaning stick Elim right now, simply because she checked in at SoD, but waited three hours to place a vote and when she did it was still on someone who had not entered thread yet. If you wait to post a vote at the start of the cycle the implication is that you are waiting to see who talks. To then come back to thread and place a vote on TUN when Archer, Mat, Chantara, Turtle, Xino, Kas, and Shining had all talked implies some level of village read on them (if a villager).
 - Her reasoning was that she hadn't seen TUN talk yet, but saw him lurking (implying that lurking is bad, regardless of what words she used) yet to have seen that she had to have been lurking herself.

I posted the moment I saw the thread, before I'd even read the rules or checked my GM PM. I thought I'd seen tun online during that time but apparently not, like I said I might be misremembering. Also I didn't vote in my first post ;eyes;

17 hours ago, Shining Silhouette said:

To Turtle:

Hide contents
  Hide contents

No I can be e, don't you worry

Wait I just realized this doesn't work what even is an e/v interaction and how the heck do you fake one

Let's do e/e

Hide contents
  Hide contents

If there are others reading this post :ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

Turtle and I are actually e/e and we decided on this idea in the doc

GUYS DONT ATTACK TURTLE TAKE YOUR VOTES OFF THEM

dont even know if they have votes

Honestly you know what, turtle/shining not e/e. Could be e/v one way or the other, but it's too on the nose to be e/e

1 hour ago, Kasimir said:

I guess to make the point a little more sharply: there's just no functional reason to ask you or Illwei for your takes if I wasn't interested if I was overanchoring when reading Mat. E!me doesn't get a ML on Mat that way, and there's a point to be made about how you shouldn't be soliciting views as Village, which E!me would be aware of. The only thing is that I don't really give a flying frith about that or Illwei's views on Villagers not caring about being wrong. To me, if you've been aggressively and badly wrong about players in the last two games, and you know you have a history of doing it via fixating on the One Thing they did that nags you out of context, then you either ask yourself good hard questions about whether you are also making the same mistake here and now while this is still relevant to you, or you just shrug and accept that you are going to screw the pooh because you don't actually give a damn about fixing your error rate and improving your algorithm.

Mistakes mean MLing a Villager and 60%ing your ML quiz. This is Asia, we don't do that here.

Yeah no I should've read the entire thread before posting cuz I have now discovered that you moved off Mat xD

I think I'll need a pinch hitter,,,

47 minutes ago, ookla the POKE VOTE said:

@_Stick_ (sorry quotes aren’t working for me rn) rvs is a mu term poke vote for the poke vote period of the game

Oh xD

10 hours ago, Kasimir said:

How do you go from 'Kas is oddly active' to sheeping me on a vote though?

I didn’t mean “Kas was oddly active” like I was reading you elim. Like someone else pointed out, being oddly active is usually a village tell for you.

Though… a motif throughout a lot of your posts has been “don’t sus people for changing playstyles…”

but y’all are right, I have no idea what midnight!Szeth was thinking

Wizard

19 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Genuine question to anybody with an answer - How likely is E!Araris to deliberately mix two players up if he's teammates with one of them?

So far as I know, historically I’ve never faked a goof like that as an elim. Doesn’t mean that I don’t consider doing it every time I see someone get soft-cleared for one.

Edited by Araris Valerian

12 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

So far as I know, historically I’ve never faked a goof like that as an elim. Doesn’t mean that I don’t consider doing it every time I see someone get soft-cleared for one.

i would do a goof like this as an elim and not even fake it :p.

2 hours ago, Kasimir said:

Wiz, Alvron.

P.S. The Sacred Coin picked Alv over Wiz. But that's not really the decision factor here, just thought it was odd given RNGesus.

What is the decision factor here? You stated earlier on that Alv feels v, but that might be based on 2014, did you remember something or what?

is it worth it for me to stay up for this

i kind of want to

i don’t have school tmrw

wait no it’s night after this i can wait

will be working on some reads soon i’ve got a lot going on rn

also i’ll be less active tmrw from around 9am-3pm est

like literally inactive

i wonder if one day im gonna write a haiku with this posting format

I won't vote Xino, 

No sir, no ma'am. 

They're always vote conscious, 

Sam I Am. 

In retrospect, I think my observation was more theory based than a proper read on Xino because they post VCs a lot so that's what they focus on. It's weird, but I'm not ready to say it's weird for them with confidence when I could just. Cast a playstyle vote on someone... 

I feel bad about it to so I'm gonna steal the Alv-Wiz e-e theory as my justification, stemming from that Alv sussing me post being possibly a defence of Wiz. 

That's all I have time for today, see ya tomorrow. 

12 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Szeth what's your current method of getting reads on people?

Turtle do you have thoughts on people that are not me or Kas?

very vague thoughts and at this point i wish i had more

will talk more when i get off my phone bc mobile sucks

5 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

Always have a niggling suspicion but never do anything about it?

How about ignore him unless you have a Kill ability, then use it on Araris at first opportunity?

1 hour ago, Archer said:

I feel bad about it to so I'm gonna steal the Alv-Wiz e-e theory as my justification, stemming from that Alv sussing me post being possibly a defence of Wiz. 

wait, what?  When did I sus you this game?  Don't get me wrong, I don't trust you but I don't trust anyone at this stage. And I do like Wiz as I tend to like anyone willing to leave things to the Gods of Luck and Chance but that doesn't mean I'm going to defend them.  For the record, I don't think you're evil and I'm leaning evil on Wiz, Elk and Wei, mainly Elk, but not sure if I'll be voting this round.  Unless there's a chance for a tie of course. :P 

7 hours ago, Kasimir said:

Feels like Illwei can't deal with Chaos!Silho.

Can you deal with Normal!Illwei?

>>> The Wandering Wizard (3): Archer, Xinoehp, Elkanah
> Matrim's Dice (2): Shining Silhouette, InfiniteInsanity
> The Unknown Novel (2): _Stick_, TUN
> Alvron (2): Illwei, Kasimir
Xinoehp (1): Araris Valerian

If anyone has a clue what the VC is, I'd appreciate that-- I've been very busy today, so that catchup didn't happen beyond me rereading (reskimming) and thinking a few thoughts. I spent my free hour with schoolwork which was the right choice, but my play suffers from it :P I shouldn't be any less busy tomorrow, unfortunately, but also Night turn so whatever. Next week will be a lot better for me. But here's something.

-Legit no clue why Kas went after Wiz, and I only kiiiinda follow his Alv progression but sympathize with TUN more. I could see e!Kas wanting Alv out early, a similar thing to him going after me, but in saying this I'm asking for a 'that's not how e!me does it' and that may or may not be true, and I don't want to start anything again xD Paranoia is there and I'm shelving it since I don't have anything beyond lingering feelings and the vague notion that his progression is specific in its direction.

-I don't particularly read Szeth evil for the sheep, fwiw. And I think that one xino take that Archer commented on and Kas commented on, that I think was good as well. It might have been an Archer take now that I think about it. Don't have time to grab the quote. Shining also seems fine; I get the case for e!him choosing jokes over analysis but it's also D1 and he is here, and he's elimmed before (technically).

-Is it just me or is TUN much more willing to vote this game? Did my QF convert him, or something else.

-I'm no master at reading Araris or Illwei but they seem fine to me. For now. Dunno why those two came to mind but here we are.

- @Elkanah I don't know what the VC is, as I've said, but you expressed interest in Bookwyrm earlier-- your current vote was just to tie it and I doubt that's the case now; would you be interested in moving your vote?

There are other things but memory has lost them and I gtg again. I'll return before the end of the cycle but it'll be only an hour or two before, for a few minutes, then I'll miss rollover. Maybe I can pop in on mobile a few times. If I do it'll be to see a VC and respond if I choose to. And respond to anyone else.

----There's Illwei ninjaing me with the VC. Why didn't Shining unvote me?

The Wiz vote is bad. Is TUN really voting himself again >> I know I'm voting Bookwyrm so that's one thing that's wrong. Kinda want to vote TUN but I'll let it sit cause I really do have to go. Sorry for the scattered nature of this.

I think if Szeth is evil it's because Wizard is as well. 

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Is TUN really voting himself again >>

no he isn't, But if he was would you call him an Elim? 

Fixed VC, hopefully. 

>>> The Wandering Wizard (3): Archer, Xinoehp, Elkanah
>>> The Bookwyrm (3): JNV, The Wandering Wizard, Matrim's Dice
> Matrim's Dice (2): Shining Silhouette, InfiniteInsanity
> Alvron (2): Illwei, Kasimir
The Unknown Novel (1): _Stick_
Xinoehp (1): Araris Valerian
Szeth (1): The Unknown Novel