3 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Thankfully, my alignment has zero impact on how I act in thread. 

Unfortunately, one's alignment /does/ actually impact how they play the game, regardless of their intentions or not. One's role also impacts how they play the game, as does any other information they know for any reason. 

your reaction to elk is still there though, unexplained. 

Alvron

38 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Someone give me Chanarach’s Honorblade!  I have a chance to cross off someone that's been on my kill list for yearsIrJqqvZhqLcNDTcPE5_Pf33GvFmmPzd1GI_UYBntOVMNczT4FyPT3SLFY82k7d79G1jAXKS0m_RdUew2rbiRyVM2896RETE_AtjnC8rw7XIXQeD_dneUtZEl6_ovpnkWFLXZabIpy4L4bxz3rd9juOXY1JVg-_1gzuAOugnYl5hOAhUVEILt1CQmiTXG

is it wrong to village read Alv for not using the NK to commit their vendetta

1 hour ago, Alvron said:

I'm a player and I don't poke vote very often but when I do, I never use it to cover for a teammate.

Yeah, you're not going to like me.  I almost always vote for the VC rather than suspicions when there's a chance at a tie.  I don't even care if I'm one of the tied votes.  Heck, I've even voted on myself to insure a tie before.

As am I whenever a tie is possible.

The difference is you're doing it as a matter of efficiency, maximizing your thread impact with the least amount of effort. My argument with TUN is they are more likely to be just saying they are breaking their trend for the sake of shaking things up but really be doing it as cover for a scummy vote. Because they don't have your grounding philosophy 

18 minutes ago, Alvron said:

The Gods of Luck and Chance don't play favourites.  Not openly at least. :P 

Thankfully, my alignment has zero impact on how I act in thread.  If you wish I can direct you to Zunn the Mad, Joxter, Mr, Red Facemask or Klaas Vaak games that might help you.  How I act in thread depends purely on my mood.
Ah, memories.

To be honest, I was going to mention Zunn the Mad but I got bogged down skimming LG73, LG78, and LG86. QF27 and MR51... Sort of do point to a difference in how you engage with the game. No idea about Facemask as I only remember the Orlok lawyer incident and it's late. Nor Joxter. 

At the same time, nothing was pinging me prior to this exchange and I don't know I want to go here. I suppose the same problem as always isn't it. It is amazing, the things you won't see.

I don't know how to not be a hypocrite here because I like and agreed with that post of yours I shared. But I figured I should at least point this out for anyone who didn't want to do the busywork, though you still should. 

why are there me and kas e/e theories ._.

also illwei if pizza tells me the wives tale is true i believe the wives tale is true until i see it’s not :p.

kas is quoting from other games a lot will look at his meta ig it just stands out to me

edit:

right um also sudden bookwyrm thing is interesting? tbh id like to wait a bit before yeeting them as this is like their third game

Edited by Turtle

1 hour ago, Illwei said:

I'm going to call Shining V for now, at least. The way she approached thread wrt the PMs comes off as comfortable which is good. Probably the least reason to townread and will change if we don't see more substenance other than mild meta questions.

He/him btw :D.

1 hour ago, The Unknown Novel said:

Hide contents

Ah, OK, so I'm fine to claim in here then?

I'm the Stone Shaman, and for some reason (maybe since I'll have to give it away to use my ability), I have the Chanarach blade. 

Spoiler

Thanks for trusting me

I'm vil btw :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, Turtle said:

why are there me and kas e/e theories ._.

To Turtle:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Hey you wanna do a staged interaction in thread?

It'd be fun!

Just now, Illwei said:

It's because the claim was irrelevant. 

@Turtle where's your head at right now? if you're having trouble then just give me a top 3 and bottom 3. 

Also if everyone had their pronouns in their sig it could make life so much easier :pensive:

there should be a pronoun field that auto shows up in the sig or something

anyways i have literally no idea about top/bottom three rn and i’m trying to reread the thread, i’ve just been really busy lately and haven’t had time to read deeply into stuff

honestly you seem kinda towny so far

added my pronouns too

to silho:

Spoiler

don’t read unless ur silho

Spoiler

suddenly i’m scared that you’re actually e :p.

i can be e

edit: also cash67 i’m assuming you’ve played forum mafia before? what’s your homesite?

Edited by Turtle

To Shining:

Spoiler

The one I looked at wasn't clearly addressed, so it was fair game.

Spoiler

And my muscle memory had it opened by the time I remembered the bit

Hey TUN, can you PM me? I have thoughts. 

Turtle, would it help you keep track of genders if we all changed our usernames for a month? It's going to happen regardless of what you answer. :P.

1 minute ago, Archer said:

Turtle, would it help you keep track of genders if we all changed our usernames for a month? It's going to happen regardless of what you answer. :P.

-why are you asking me

-no ooklas don’t help me keep track of peoples genders unless someone went ‘ookla the she/her’

To Turtle:

Spoiler
Spoiler

No I can be e, don't you worry

Wait I just realized this doesn't work what even is an e/v interaction and how the heck do you fake one

Let's do e/e

Spoiler
Spoiler

If there are others reading this post :ph34r:

Spoiler

Turtle and I are actually e/e and we decided on this idea in the doc

GUYS DONT ATTACK TURTLE TAKE YOUR VOTES OFF THEM

dont even know if they have votes

Just now, Shining Silhouette said:

To Turtle:

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents

No I can be e, don't you worry

Wait I just realized this doesn't work what even is an e/v interaction and how the heck do you fake one

Let's do e/e

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents

If there are others reading this post :ph34r:

Hide contents

Turtle and I are actually e/e and we decided on this idea in the doc

GUYS DONT ATTACK TURTLE TAKE YOUR VOTES OFF THEM

dont even know if they have votes

Spoiler
Spoiler

this is so bad it’s funny

and honestly seems more e with tmi than e/e

so we could play that

1 minute ago, Archer said:

what on earth does that mean, and I'm the one who asked for it lol. 

And as for Cash, I assumed that they had played variants of mafia/werewolf but not forum mafia. They talked about not knowing what to do without actions which implies variants like ToS or Sc2 mod or amogus or whatnot. 

Cash if you're reading this then Forum mafia relies a lot less on actions than other variants and a lot more on voting patterns and night kills. 

As for this turtle/shining interaction, Turtle looks villagery and Shining does not. Shining is coming across as an elim who doens't know how to interact and at the very least wants to try and drag turtle down with him. 

31 minutes ago, Turtle said:

added my pronouns too

to silho:

Reveal hidden contents

don’t read unless ur silho

Reveal hidden contents

suddenly i’m scared that you’re actually e :p.

i can be e

edit: also cash67 i’m assuming you’ve played forum mafia before? what’s your homesite?

Yeah actually never in forums, always in person. This is my 1st experience 

2 hours ago, Archer said:

71o3yc.jpg.b50c4f9985168339ec4a8c92126fc2f4.jpg

Find out yourself. Since nobody actually observes PM privacy.

2 hours ago, Illwei said:

It's because the claim was irrelevant. 

@Turtle where's your head at right now? if you're having trouble then just give me a top 3 and bottom 3. 

Also if everyone had their pronouns in their sig it could make life so much easier :pensive:

Easier for you people that can actually see sigs. Us lonely phone users are just left in the dark.

19 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

To TUN

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents

I think people are reading my PMs...........

Hide contents

Since Turtle refused me, wanna play some games?

smh silho i didn’t refuse u no one responded to ur post :p.