Brandon #AlloyofLine Recording

Catalyst21

@Peter

If I was to provide a digital recording device and the equipment to link it to the (unbalanced)line-out (which is typically not used) of a sound system, would Brandon be willing to use it during his interviews?

What I would like to do is take the file produced (which would be a much cleaner recording than is typically found on youtube) and run it through some speech software to produce a transcript.

So you're saying you want Brandon to take a voice recorder with him on tour and turn it on whenever someone asks him a question.

Can he also keep it with him when he's writing and record commentary on whatever he's doing at the time? We'll work out a regular update schedule when he will be required to distribute the recordings. Also, please circulate his direct telephone number so we don't always have to go through you if he isn't meeting his responsibilities.

Can he also keep it with him when he's writing and record commentary on whatever he's doing at the time? We'll work out a regular update schedule when he will be required to distribute the recordings. Also, please circulate his direct telephone number so we don't always have to go through you if he isn't meeting his responsibilities.

You know, until that last sentence, I thought you were actually serious. :P

So you're saying you want Brandon to take a voice recorder with him on tour and turn it on whenever someone asks him a question.

I think he's just asking that a recorder be plugged into any PA system he uses for official interviews and events.

I think one of the Hussey's got it on the dvd player. We just have to wait for them to get it uploaded.

I think one did get it, but he said he was too far back to really get everything. If my phone had had a decent enough charge, I could have recorded it myself, provided I stopped tweeting long enough.

Guest Jacob Santos

I'm glad someone snagged a video of some of this. I got a decent recording of the whole thing, but my phone died and deleted it.

It knew you were recording the Great One and felt that you were unworthy. Repent! Repent!

I was only asking for the "official" interviews, but if he feels like popping it on the table during informal interviews, I'm good with that as well.

Thanks

That is not at all a realistic expectation. That's our job as fans to go find this stuff out.