19 members have voted

1. 1. Ya want me to draw stuff for you?

• Yees!
    • Noo
    • Whut is a Commission? (pls ask in the thread
    • Uhm maybe
    • Dis is fine
    • DRAW CAT

Sooo... haven't finished the other two commissions yet (I'm so SO sorry, guys) so have a few random sketches to keep y'all entertained!

Spoiler

Rand al'Thor Sketch

Spoiler

642905508fde9_randsketch.png.98775b05f629a84586dc233eebd2bec9.png

I have not seen any official art of Rand, so this is my "unpolluted" mental picture of him :P 

Lioness Sketch

Spoiler

IMG_0466.thumb.JPG.2abf9e624b1a0815bcbdf71342baf4b4.JPG

This is actually some preparatory work for Wizard's next commission - just kinda working with proportions and poses (Note: The actual cat will look more like a ragdoll than a lion)

Kitty sketch!

Spoiler

IMG_0467.thumb.JPG.4ee0fc916115801b144d1516b2be3166.JPG

I drew this in church a coupla months ago and thought it was really cute! So yeee!

Ta da!

Welp, there y'all go! Schoolwork has eased up a l'il bit, so I can take a breather and get those commissions done!

Have a wonderful day/night/whatevertime, everyone!

- Telrao

35 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Your cattos are so cute :OOO

I'm curious, do you draw dogs? And if so, are you still accepting commissions?

Thank you! :D 

I haven't drawn a doggo in a while, but I can give it a shot!

I am taking commissions, but it may be a while before I get it done. I'm currently working on Wizard's and Shallan's, and I'm aiming on getting both of those done in ~ 4-5 days. So yours would most likely be done in ~1-2 weeks (depending on what schoolwork I have at the mo)

Feel free to throw it at me, though! I'm happy to take it... just expect it to be a while before I get it done :P 

1 hour ago, Telrao said:

Thank you! :D 

I haven't drawn a doggo in a while, but I can give it a shot!

I am taking commissions, but it may be a while before I get it done. I'm currently working on Wizard's and Shallan's, and I'm aiming on getting both of those done in ~ 4-5 days. So yours would most likely be done in ~1-2 weeks (depending on what schoolwork I have at the mo)

Feel free to throw it at me, though! I'm happy to take it... just expect it to be a while before I get it done :P 

thankyouthankyouthanyou!!! Also just fyi i'd be ok if it took, like a year. Just to get a sense of my timeline, i just finished a piece for an art trade with my friend that we scheduled in December today ;-;

If you could draw my doggo Papi that would be amazing!!!!! She is a very small yorkshire terrier (around 4 pounds lol. she's minuscule :3)

Here are some pics:

Spoiler

awwwwwww.jpg.6667014a60d6eb91aa76b2e482a897be.jpg642a301db4614_abdkbskfslikdbbvifpupper.jpg.e8d0e3abc31b2381939fe4e593164d70.jpg

642a301e9c746_pupperonchair2021.jpg.e428ec6213d08b1a7b516f48d20a34b1.jpg

here's one of her as a baby (i think she was four or five months here):

642a301d3d5ef_sosmolllllllll.jpg.dcded8422bf5113a1e15bb735c2f784a.jpg

(don't worry, we washed the pot lol)

I wanna draw her so bad but i'm terrible at animals ;-; thanks so much Telrao!! you're amazing :DDDDDDD

22 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

thankyouthankyouthanyou!!! Also just fyi i'd be ok if it took, like a year. Just to get a sense of my timeline, i just finished a piece for an art trade with my friend that we scheduled in December today ;-;

If you could draw my doggo Papi that would be amazing!!!!! She is a very small yorkshire terrier (around 4 pounds lol. she's minuscule :3)

Here are some pics:

Reveal hidden contents

awwwwwww.jpg.6667014a60d6eb91aa76b2e482a897be.jpg642a301db4614_abdkbskfslikdbbvifpupper.jpg.e8d0e3abc31b2381939fe4e593164d70.jpg

642a301e9c746_pupperonchair2021.jpg.e428ec6213d08b1a7b516f48d20a34b1.jpg

here's one of her as a baby (i think she was four or five months here):

642a301d3d5ef_sosmolllllllll.jpg.dcded8422bf5113a1e15bb735c2f784a.jpg

(don't worry, we washed the pot lol)

I wanna draw her so bad but i'm terrible at animals ;-; thanks so much Telrao!! you're amazing :DDDDDDD

AWWWWW SO CUUUTTTTEEE *happy screaming*

I LOVE this child AHHHH

I shall draw her! Would you prefer colour or just graphite? And also

SOOOO ADORABBLLLLELEEEEEEE

6 minutes ago, Telrao said:

AWWWWW SO CUUUTTTTEEE *happy screaming*

I LOVE this child AHHHH

I shall draw her! Would you prefer colour or just graphite? And also

SOOOO ADORABBLLLLELEEEEEEE

Ahahah thank you :DDDD I love her too, she's my little baby :wub::wub: and color would be amazing, if you feel like it. if not, graphite's cool too obvie :D

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2023 at 7:10 PM, Telrao said:

*psst* How is the commission going?