Long Game 90: Undiluted Powers

Araris Valerian

ok so silver you were right I'm sorry lol

EDIT:

I think i know why araris found it funny now when i was trying to decide who to coinshot and was flipping between mat/danex/wiz/archivist and kinda silver

Edited by Illwei

18 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I think i know why araris found it funny now when i was trying to decide who to coinshot and was flipping between mat/danex/wiz/archivist and kinda silver

right but you made me waste my protection on you and you were wrong about Danex being a thug so. 

Anyway. That flip felt good nonetheless. Thanks for your service, Cin. 

I'm gonna reevaluate again just so I can make sure we're getting this right. We should talk through our options, at least. 

4 minutes ago, Archer said:

right but you made me waste my protection on you and you were wrong about Danex being a thug so. 

Imagine being a part of the "people with cool abilities" chat lol

/sarc

Edit:

27 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

If players wish, I will shorten the cycle to 24 hours instead, ending at 5 on Monday

I'm all for it

Edited by Shining Silhouette

45 minutes ago, Archer said:

Uh, what? I'm sorry, I didn't /make/ you do anything, we decided as a group that it was the best choice.

I was wrong about danex being a thug but that's fine because we still hit an Elim anyways.

I this

D1

Ashbringer (4): Shining Silhouette, Cinnamon, xinoehp512, Bookwyrm
xinoehp512 (3): Matrim, Ashbringer, Whysper
TUN  (1): TUN
Matrim (1): Dannex
Silver (1): Stick

D2
Turtle (5): Mat, Shadow, Archivist, Xino, Stick
Stick (4): Wizard, Illwei, Silver, Dannex
Bookwyrm (2): Shining, Archer
Mat (1): JNV
Cinnamon (1): Book
Archer (1): Alvron

D3

shadow1 (4): Matrim, Shining Silhouette, Archer, Bookwyrm
Bookwyrm (2): Silver, xino
Matrim (2): Illwei, shadow1
JNV (1): Dannex

D4

Archivist (4): Illwei, Shining, Silver, Archer
Archer (3): Whysper, TUN, Dannex
Silver (1): Mat

Here's where I'm at.

There's the option that I'm wrong on whysper, because i didn't tell her that i knew she smoked cin, simply that i was village

There's no way that Archer is an Elim without silver also being one, so he's confirmed village.

I'm fine to go TUN and then work from there if we're wrong. if we're wrong on this then we have one more chance after it.

TUN

@Shining Silhouette Whysper had no reason to smoke a villager when they could have smoked mat or Danex. Danex didn't roll smoker last cycle because he would have smoked mat.

Edited by Illwei

29 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Uh, what? I'm sorry, I didn't /make/ you do anything, we decided as a group that it was the best choice.

Yeah I apologize for saying that. I couldn't have protected Cin anyway in retrospect. 

With no Coinshot, we have a predictable kill rate. Let's say we mix TUN, elims kill me. Mix Whysper, elims kill Illwei. That leaves Shining and Silvereye. That could be a loss or a 50% of success. Given their votes on Wiz, I'm cool with them being the final two. So the pressure is off to really delve into this. TUN

@Araris Valerian what's the elim wincon? Also, shorter Days are fine by me.

50 minutes ago, The Unknown Novel said:

I'm good to shorten the cycle, especially since everyone seems dead set on killing me and probably won't change their minds.

Whysper. 

Why whysper?

I think whysper is near undoubtedly village because she smoked cin instead of Danex or Mat. An elim wouldn't do that if they're that close to a win. 

4 hours ago, Illwei said:

Why whysper?

I think whysper is near undoubtedly village because she smoked cin instead of Danex or Mat. An elim wouldn't do that if they're that close to a win. 

Maybe Da(n=n)ex rolled Smoker that turn and simply forgot to smoke Mat. It would be a good way to throw shade on Cin, since there was no reason for them to be Smoked with the e!rioter dead. I don't really think there's another alternative though. 

Lol wow what's this elim team comp fr

if there are legitimately 3 team members left then we had no chance from the begining so w/e lmfao

kinda rude for u to go me and make me lose my stats smh

EDIT:

wait what

there'd have to be 4 bc of silver

im beyond confused like shining and archer sure but silver would have to be an elim too

Edited by Illwei