The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

96 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

Platypus looks at it. And looks at it. And looks at it. Then finally realizes that the Caterpillar must be magical, it can freeze people with glares. "I wasn't holding you hostage," Platypus whispers. "I was trying to make it easier for you to get to the sandwich if you said no. I can be nice sometimes." Platypus says, sadly. "Why do you always assume the worst of me?"

Platypus gets happy because, well, Caterpillar nuzzling! I grab the replica, with the caterpillar still inside it, and book it to the perpendicularity. I take the real sandwich  from Thaidakar because the shadows never took it from him(?). I take the sandwich and The Sandwich and go to meet up with @NerdyAarakocra for lunch with them and @Aes Sedai.

Edited by Being of Cacophony

2 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

I decide to try and figure out what kind of sandwich the sandwich is.

Which means it's time for science.

But first I need the sandwich.

Platypus' voice emanates next to you. "It is whatever the holder wants it to be. That rule existed since, like, page 40 i think.

14 hours ago, wert said:

i lash the snadwich into the sky, in which a shanay-im cathes it and throws it back to me.

Due to the fact that this post was previously unbolded, it was uncanon. Due to the fact that "wert" is the best username I've ever seen on the shard, I graciously bolded wert's post so that they could have the Sandwich. I stole it immediately after, of course, but oh well.

26 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Due to the fact that this post was previously unbolded, it was uncanon. Due to the fact that "wert" is the best username I've ever seen on the shard, I graciously bolded wert's post so that they could have the Sandwich. I stole it immediately after, of course, but oh well.

I hire a Rathbore monk to assassinate you. He fails, but in the wild motorcycle chase you drop the sandwich, which I grab using a reverse lashing. I carefully place the sandwich in an airtight aluminum safe.

But alas, the sun fails to set all the way, and you are stuck with the sun in your eyes. Therefore you do not realize I am in the passenger seat (or saddle, not sure what you’re riding) and snatch the sandwich. I jump out of the vehicle (or other) and use my body as a cushion to keep the sandwich from being ruined.