The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

96 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

Thankfully, me and Quicksand are friends. We shake hands and go our separate ways. My way happens to be towards the Shadows, where I'm able to pluck the Sandwich out of their matterless hands. Poor Shadows. Maybe they should go and get bodies to make stealing easier.

I compliment your pin and give you the contacts of my friend who likes to 3d model planes. While you're having a chat about the Airbus 737 (Not a real plane), I swipe the sandwich. As it's been slightly more than 30 pages since the thread restarted, I summon @Aes Sedai to lunch.

13 hours ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

I compliment your pin and give you the contacts of my friend who likes to 3d model planes. While you're having a chat about the Airbus 737 (Not a real plane), I swipe the sandwich. As it's been slightly more than 30 pages since the thread restarted, I summon @Aes Sedai to lunch.

Disappointed that the lunch plans were interrupted, the caterpillar climbs out of the sandwich and glares ferociously.

Wanting the lunch plans to happen, I take The Sandwich by loading myself into the platypult that was dropped earlier and yelling "From the top ropes!" as I fall down on Witless. I take the sandwich and go to bring @Aes Sedai to meet up with @NerdyAarakocra for the scheduled lunch that I so rudely interrupted 30 pages go. I need to right this wrong.