The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

96 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

However, I am not a VOID creature, so the Delicate Flower does nothing to me! I use my Pernicious Pachyderm Pals to stampede down Witless though the tunnel made by his giant mole beast. I take the sandwich while Witless is staring at the stampede of elephants with sheep disguises.

Sadly, they all were killed by ivory poachers. Very disappointed ivory poachers. Meanwhile, Nerdy is stopped by the authorities while trying to cross the American-Canadian border. They detain Nerdy for being in possession of the Sandwich, which is given to me after Nerdy is locked in prison.

I get out of detention after showing my passport, and then use These words are censored These words are censored These words are censored These words are censored These words are censored These words are censored to reclaim the sandwich, now with my additional army of These words are censored.

Unfortunately, the blast of an unstable ambiguity reactor is faster than you. Fourteen million years later, when the land is habitable again, I bend over and pick up the perfectly unscathed Sandwich from a pile of dust. I hop into my Mad Max style road warrior car and drive away.