As the proud second son of a second son of a second son, I was appalled to find a thread marketed solely towards oldest siblings, completely excluding the entirety of the great community of second oldest siblings. So I have created this thread, as a safe haven for all manner of complaints about not only younger siblings, but also older siblings.

42 minutes ago, Nameless said:

As the proud second son of a second son of a second son, I was appalled to find a thread marketed solely towards oldest siblings, completely excluding the entirety of the great community of second oldest siblings. So I have created this thread, as a safe haven for all manner of complaints about not only younger siblings, but also older siblings.

Hello, I am a fellow second child. I just have to say, I'm not surprised the oldest siblings got the first thread, they do everything first. We must now beat them at their own game. And also that is a very impressive lineage of second siblings.

14 hours ago, Mr. Misting said:

Hello, I am a fellow second child. I just have to say, I'm not surprised the oldest siblings got the first thread, they do everything first. We must now beat them at their own game. And also that is a very impressive lineage of second siblings.

Indeed we must. Have any ideas on how to do that?

5 hours ago, Nameless said:

Indeed we must. Have any ideas on how to do that?

My current plan is to have such an engaging conversation that other second siblings want to join in. They will read it and either see how relatable our comments and woes are on second sibling-hood, or they will want to be enticed by our quality dialogue. My plot is foolproof. 

I assume we would do this by talking about second child stereotypes because that seems like a fun topic. I find that I am generally regarded as the responsible one in my family, is the same true for you Nameless*?

*And anyone else who wants to join the chat.

18 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

I assume we would do this by talking about second child stereotypes because that seems like a fun topic. I find that I am generally regarded as the responsible one in my family, is the same true for you Nameless*?

Not really, that's my older brother. I think I'm the adventurous one in my family. Compared to my older brother, of course. Not sure how my younger siblings will turn out.

Just now, Nameless said:

Not really, that's my older brother. I think I'm the adventurous one in my family. Compared to my older brother, of course. Not sure how my younger siblings will turn out.

Interesting, I find myself doing most of the chores and cleanup while my older sibling takes a more leadership position. 

• 2 weeks later...

No, no! Of course not! I actually have no knowledge of how he fell under the hat god's power. You'd have to ask him.

Also, it's the oldest girl child, not the second child. Unless there are no girls, and then the second child is the default soul-owner. (Sorry, Potato. I own your soul, not vice versa.)

2 hours ago, Ranryu said:

Also, it's the oldest girl child, not the second child. Unless there are no girls, and then the second child is the default soul-owner. (Sorry, Potato. I own your soul, not vice versa.)

Oh. Really? I think I forgot that. Well, I apologies second children, unless you are female and have an older brother you do not own your older sibling's soul.

I think maybe his lunch table somehow got his soul and gave it away. Actually, I think I saw him wearing the hat once. Maybe that's when the communist hat god got it.

Edited by Rabbit Unmade