Heyo

Will of D

Hi everyone,

I'm a longtime cosmere fan but new to this forum. I've been on the Sanderson related subreddits for a while and thought I would like to join here as well. I've read all of the cosmere and I will be going to Dragonsteel 2022! Maybe I'll see some of you there?

The cosmere is one of my favorite things ever. While I love everything about it from the magic to the worldbuilding to the plot twists, I have to say my favorite things above all else are the characters. 

2 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Welcome to the shard!

Perhaps you'll get stuck in this Quagsire with us.

Who are your favorite characters?

Lol I've been in this Quagsire a long time! Pretty basic but I love all the Stormlight main characters Kaladin, Dalinar, Shallan, Adolin...if I had to pick one I would have to go with Kaladin

2 hours ago, That1Cellist said:

Welcome! Wooper is great.

I'm excited to see you around the forms. Do you play an instrument?

I can only strums some chords on my ukulele, so nothing too serious. Also I hope I'm replying to things correctly here. I haven't used a forum before pretty much ever which is kind of embarrassing

1 minute ago, Will of D said:

I can only strums some chords on my ukulele, so nothing too serious. Also I hope I'm replying to things correctly here. I haven't used a forum before pretty much ever which is kind of embarrassing

You are doing great! Just beware posting twice in a row, which you haven't done yet.

3 hours ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

Hello! What is your favorite Cosmere magic system?

Hey there! I'd have to go with surgebinding and not even for the main surges. I love how powerful the healing is and how it's connected to spiritwebs / Identity so that Lopen can heal his amputated arm right away but Kaladin can't heal his brand until he's mentally healed from it first.