Possible edit to Rysn's intro paragraph?

Will of D

Hey there, this is literally my first post ever here so please feel free to remove or point out if this would be better posted somewhere else. I just went on Rysn's Coppermind page for the first time in a while and was a little surprised to see her described as "suffering from paraplegia". I am certainly no authority on this matter (I have an unrelated disability but it does not impact my mobility), but this does not seem like a very positive description of her.

Would it be possible to change it to something like "uses a mobility device/wheelchair/other cosmere word for how she gets around"? 

Thanks for flagging this! This subforum does work for reporting things about the Coppermind; we also have a Coppermind Editors Discord server and the #coppermind channel on the 17th Shard Discord--those locations are probably more consistently monitored, but posts here will be seen too.

That aside, you're absolutely right that's not the kind of language we'd want to use here; I've rewritten that sentence based on Rysn's own description in Chapter 1 of Dawnshard.

Also, general note for anyone reading this, it's totally understandable if people are hesitant about making changes to the Coppermind and want to ask about things first, but it is open for anyone to edit--if you think you can make something better, go ahead and do it!

13 hours ago, Starwatcher said:

Anyone reading this, it's totally understandable if people are hesitant about making changes to the Coppermind and want to ask about things first, but it is open for anyone to edit--if you think you can make something better, go ahead and do it!

Great, thank you! I was hesitant to directly edit something having never edited a wiki before, but I'll keep it in mind