Facepalm's Ort

Szeth's Facepalm

I LOVE THEM ALLLLL!!!! I'm working my way through Gideon the Ninth but I'm reading a buncha other stuff too, so I'll get there :PP 

No worries on the commission thingy! Take as long as you need and don't worry! I'll be happy with anything :DDDD

12 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Here's the best thing i've ever drawn. In fact, i think it's the best drawing in the world. Nothing i or anyone create will ever be as beautiful as this:

Reveal hidden contents

20230424_092243.thumb.jpg.0bed44268d10e9939fcb210ba14097b0.jpg

You… you were right (:P)

notebook doodles are fun!

Happy St. Mark's day to any Raven Cycle fans!!! (and anyone else who celebrates. Apparently in Italy you're supposed to give a rose to the person you love. Cute lol)

i drew Blue and Gansey :D 

Spoiler

20230425_181725.thumb.jpg.d267f4223c3801bb4e2bbb4d2ec3c503.jpg

I might color it in later, but i wanted to post it on St. Marks. Y'all should read TRC !!! 

@Morningtide

Shud his polo be salmon or aquamarine lol

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The hoodie that the one on the left is wearing is done really well :).

4 hours ago, Morningtide said:

I agree with Cinnamon; Blue's hoodie looks fantastic! The rest does as well but the hoodie is really cool

Thx so much!!!! I used a reference, i think :D i don't totally remember tho, i did it during lunch and then completely forgot about it till i got home and looked in my sketchbook and decided to draw gansey. Does that ever happen to anyone else? Like, you do something and then completely forget about it? For me it happens with essays and drawings and stuff. Like, i'll turn an essay in with no memory of having written it, but the tab will be open on my Chromebook in my "print in the morning" section. It's so weird.

4 hours ago, Morningtide said:

OOoh! I pick salmon :DD Gansey in salmon is always my favorite lol.

I agree XD it's so funny how whenever he wears an outrageous shirt, whoever's POV it is is like "uggggg why is he so hot but chooses to wear the dumbest clothes uggggggg"

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

24 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

I agree XD it's so funny how whenever he wears an outrageous shirt, whoever's POV it is is like "uggggg why is he so hot but chooses to wear the dumbest clothes uggggggg"

Yes! One of my favorite quotes is the one that's basically "Blue tried not to look at his boat shoes. She felt better about him as a person if she pretended he wasn't wearing them."