Facepalm's Ort

Szeth's Facepalm

You guys are so so nice omg :wub::wub: when i'm feeling sad i scroll through this thread and read all the kind things you guys say about my sketchys, and it always makes me feel better. thank you guys so much <333

Anyway... the teacher was gone for art class today, and we  were supposed to work on our dot paintings from last week, but i may have drawn myself as a knight radiant instead

Spoiler

(it's mostly just me with big sword bcuz big sword is cool.)

Spoiler

mebutcool(sketchy).jpg.a762d8ba9b81847e4eae79df52971372.jpg

the lil fren in the corner is my ashspren, Flicker :3

I might color it in at some point, but i'm preserving it here in case that doesn't turn out so well.

best art class ever tbh

Woah! The hands are so good! That’s sick!

The sword is bigger than you lol, it’s giving me Vin with a Koloss sword vibes. Also, I love the electric-y stormlight vine thingys on the one on the left.

Edited by Cinnamon

14 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

You guys are so so nice omg :wub::wub: when i'm feeling sad i scroll through this thread and read all the kind things you guys say about my sketchys, and it always makes me feel better. thank you guys so much <333

Anyway... the teacher was gone for art class today, and we  were supposed to work on our dot paintings from last week, but i may have drawn myself as a knight radiant instead

Hide contents

(it's mostly just me with big sword bcuz big sword is cool.)

Reveal hidden contents

mebutcool(sketchy).jpg.a762d8ba9b81847e4eae79df52971372.jpg

the lil fren in the corner is my ashspren, Flicker :3

I might color it in at some point, but i'm preserving it here in case that doesn't turn out so well.

best art class ever tbh

How do you draw hands so good!??

Seriously i love that so much

Edited by Wittles of Shinovar

15 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

this is so good i never knew you were an artist how did i not know this- :wub:

the proportions... the angle... the hands... the position... it's just PERFECT :0

i want to draw myself as a knight radiant now!!!

unfortunately i can't draw

Edited by Lotus Blossom

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Drawing that was pretty fun soooo

I am hiding a random word somewhere in my previous posts on this thread, i will draw whoever finds it and posts it here first as a knight radiant with a big fun sword.

hehehehehehehhehehehehehhehehhehe

8 hours ago, Wittles of Shinovar said:

How do you draw hands so good!??

Spoiler

handz.jpg.bcbde16b4b106d37872f1d477df6fb64.jpg

practice lol

also references. those are very important.

edit: oh dang i just double posted on accident ;-; it's my ort thread though, so... i don't think anyone minds ahaha

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

12 hours ago, Aes Sedai said:

Hmm…can I battle Lotus to the death in order to receive this alternate commission? :P

I WILL FIGHT YOU. :P

12 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

also it's not definite that i'll give Lotus a commission. (but i probably will cause she's my shardbuddy and she's awesome.)

awww ty!! no rush tho, if you're too busy or stressed or smt don't do it <33

ALSO THOSE HANDS ARE AMAZING WHAT :0

Edited by Lotus Blossom

Hi guys, it's time for your favorite kind of post, notebook doodles!!

(I'm joking, i know these are kind of boring and quite mid, i can stop doing them if y'all like)

But anyway here they are in chronological order:

Spoiler

Here's a lorge doodle from a couple months ago of Old Woman Josie and her angels (from WTNV)

Spoiler

20230424_091649.thumb.jpg.71df4a1cf374772c5998022c49c06ba2.jpg

Here's some generic lil faces that aren't from anything but wanted to be included (from ab a month ago)

Spoiler

20230424_093422.thumb.jpg.32a1926c6ad4ee744aee497b04e2d60f.jpg

Here's a random person I made a couple weeks ago:

Spoiler

20230424_091908.thumb.jpg.da7d2c54ae51cfaf162ce21e1a343e75.jpg

And here is my sister's attempt to copy it:

Spoiler

20230424_091922.thumb.jpg.a1429d6cfc10c8883f1cf2a4d87b7803.jpg

She did pretty good i think

Here's some characters from Nona the Ninth (not gonna say who cause spoilers. Guys please read The Locked Tomb series by Tamsyn Muir it's the best thing since The Raven Cycle and i'm dying i need to talk to someone about it. It is absolutely WILD and no other series has ever made me feel that much emotion. A Muir-lanch is better then a Sanderlanch. BLASPHEMY I KNOW BUT IT'S TRUE. Anyway yeah it's an absolutly lit series)

Spoiler

20230424_092259.thumb.jpg.f58b8ddd7defc8bbc599ebd67b04aa98.jpg

Here's a funny little dood i made before choir

Spoiler

20230424_094157.thumb.jpg.2ff34994c77ce8d6d8866cf547232954.jpg

Here's some OCs from a short film or comic i want to make if i ever get good enough for that sort of thing (maybe i'll make it a short story first, though it'd be best in visual format.)

Spoiler

20230424_092403.thumb.jpg.90266f519072f4804e0468740311f751.jpg

Their profiles are kinda wonky but whateva

Here's some Gideon the Ninth characters from the back of a symphony concert program :D no spoilers here, it's the Tridentarius twins from the third house, Issac and Jennemary the Fourth, Harrow and Gideon (i know they're supposed to have the skull facepaint but my grandma was watcjing me draw and it would have been awkward af) and Dulcinea the Seventh :D

Spoiler

20230424_091453.thumb.jpg.c45347e058fb4ad98cf20e08a04af8c2.jpg

Guys i'm re-reading it and somehow it is better then i remember. Pleaaaassseee please please read it, it is absolutely EPIC and INSANE and WILD. The magic system is SO FRICKING COOL DUDE. Less original then a Sanderson system, but honestly way cooler. I mean cmon it's necromancy. And the characters have so much personality it's insane, every single one of them. Also it's in space and they're all gay. C'MON GUYS EPIC LESBIAN NECROMANCERS IN SPACE. Please read it it changed my life probably.

Anyway

Uh

Yeah

Here's the best thing i've ever drawn. In fact, i think it's the best drawing in the world. Nothing i or anyone create will ever be as beautiful as this:

Spoiler

20230424_092243.thumb.jpg.0bed44268d10e9939fcb210ba14097b0.jpg

Ok byeeeee love you guys!!!

Also, Morningtide, i'm working on that commision, sort of, i colored part of it in a week ago and it didn't look as good as i'd hoped so i got kind of discouraged and haven't really done anything on it all week ;-; but i will try really hard to finish it soon.

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm