Facepalm's Ort

Szeth's Facepalm

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys so much for the kindness :DD anyway art block has been a thing. i'm trying really hard to draw a picture of Marsh for an art trade but it's so hard for some reason ;-; here are school notebook doodles:

Spoiler

Cecil and Carlos from WTNV (prolly that town meeting in episode one lol. oh btw does anyone listen to nightvale?)

Spoiler

celoshuh.jpg.96472e2342470dfa78c5d584bc4985d7.jpg

ignore the punnet square lul. sorry i didn't crop it, i'm lazy :P

Issac and Jeannemary from Gideon the Ninth (my babies *cri*)

Spoiler

6407b7f29265c_jenmariecri.jpg.6617080966d97774f479c6cf63e4cf69.jpg

here's a random very doodly Gideon from Gideon the Ninth:

Spoiler

huh.jpg.9d47ad2d4cd333ac89f90fb9902b340a.jpg

here's a random girl i drew on the back of my debate script:

Spoiler

gorl.jpg.f1d7992a439dd9016e2392e92f5e6dcb.jpg

here's a page of heads lol (don't remember who they're all supposed to be... the big one with the eyes is likely Cecil. and maybe that's Adam Parrish? And Ianthe Tridentarius? idk lol it was bio and i was hella bored

Spoiler

peeps.jpg.6420033b5a1f0804eab7e4ba9fefba26.jpg

and then more heads from when i was at my cello recital and listening to the other players (but with pen)

Spoiler

penpeeps.jpg.b92a2e1a66c35765ce9bc926405fed17.jpg

oh and i added some filters to some of the doodles and they look cooler:

Spoiler

filterjenmariehuh.jpg.f1d4bcd5b08f376cbfbe83e141258c7e.jpgfilterceloslol.jpg.a7534e2bf7a6bbc81fc4803731b7bf01.jpgfiltergorllul.jpg.050badf4720834dd700faa1a9f0daf10.jpg

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

luv you guys i'll have some real art soon byeeeeee

40 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Cecil and Carlos from WTNV (prolly that town meeting in episode one lol. oh btw does anyone listen to nightvale?)

All hail the glow cloud.

Those are all so awesome! I love that they all kinda just came to be during some other part of your life.

7 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

All hail the glow cloud.

:0000 i just finished episode 19b (kinda spoilers)

Spoiler

that's been the only one so far that actually scared me... like omg when cecil came in and started describing all the vicera i was shivering ;-; i have a thing about viscera and meat and stuff. bleh. and then when kevin came back and started talking again i was literally shaking in terror because i thought maybe he was nice and they were wrong about desert bluffs and stuff, but no, it turns out hes an evil creepy little meat man..... anyway i love it so much so far :DD it's perfect for my post-tma podcast brain, it's just the right mix of spooky and silly to aid my (at this point two year long) recovery of the tma finale. it's been two years and i haven't been able to get into a podcast because of tma. (in a good way but also a bad way.) until now!!! i love nightvale sm so far (and have no doubt i shall continue to do so) :DDDDDD

sorry... that was barely coherent, wasn't it. i just haven't found anyone who likes nightvale yet (let alone nightvale and tma, which is why you get the weird tma rant as well ;-; i apologize.)

19 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

Those are all so awesome! I love that they all kinda just came to be during some other part of your life.

thank you!! and yeah going through my book and remembering what was going on while i was doodling is fun.

1 hour ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Thank you guys so much for the kindness :DD anyway art block has been a thing. i'm trying really hard to draw a picture of Marsh for an art trade but it's so hard for some reason ;-; here are school notebook doodles:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

celoshuh.jpg.96472e2342470dfa78c5d584bc4985d7.jpg

ignore the punnet square lul. sorry i didn't crop it, i'm lazy :P

Issac and Jeannemary from Gideon the Ninth (my babies *cri*)

Reveal hidden contents

6407b7f29265c_jenmariecri.jpg.6617080966d97774f479c6cf63e4cf69.jpg

here's a random very doodly Gideon from Gideon the Ninth:

Reveal hidden contents

huh.jpg.9d47ad2d4cd333ac89f90fb9902b340a.jpg

here's a random girl i drew on the back of my debate script:

Reveal hidden contents

gorl.jpg.f1d7992a439dd9016e2392e92f5e6dcb.jpg

here's a page of heads lol (don't remember who they're all supposed to be... the big one with the eyes is likely Cecil. and maybe that's Adam Parrish? And Ianthe Tridentarius? idk lol it was bio and i was hella bored

Reveal hidden contents

peeps.jpg.6420033b5a1f0804eab7e4ba9fefba26.jpg

and then more heads from when i was at my cello recital and listening to the other players (but with pen)

Reveal hidden contents

penpeeps.jpg.b92a2e1a66c35765ce9bc926405fed17.jpg

oh and i added some filters to some of the doodles and they look cooler:

Reveal hidden contents

filterjenmariehuh.jpg.f1d4bcd5b08f376cbfbe83e141258c7e.jpgfilterceloslol.jpg.a7534e2bf7a6bbc81fc4803731b7bf01.jpgfiltergorllul.jpg.050badf4720834dd700faa1a9f0daf10.jpg

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

luv you guys i'll have some real art soon byeeeeee

They're so good!

1 minute ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Reveal hidden contents

that's been the only one so far that actually scared me... like omg when cecil came in and started describing all the vicera i was shivering ;-; i have a thing about viscera and meat and stuff. bleh. and then when kevin came back and started talking again i was literally shaking in terror because i thought maybe he was nice and they were wrong about desert bluffs and stuff, but no, it turns out hes an evil creepy little meat man..... anyway i love it so much so far :DD it's perfect for my post-tma podcast brain, it's just the right mix of spooky and silly to aid my (at this point two year long) recovery of the tma finale. it's been two years and i haven't been able to get into a podcast because of tma. (in a good way but also a bad way.) until now!!! i love nightvale sm so far (and have no doubt i shall continue to do so) :DDDDDD

sorry... that was barely coherent, wasn't it. i just haven't found anyone who likes nightvale yet (let alone nightvale and tma, which is why you get the weird tma rant as well ;-; i apologize.)

thank you!! and yeah going through my book and remembering what was going on while i was doodling is fun.

I'm planning on listening to Night vale once I finish tma, which I am SOOOO close to finishing

25 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Reveal hidden contents

Ok kinda funny story...I actually just got into it, I'm only on episode 15, but I have friends who have listened to all of it so I know so much at this point :P. And yeah I love it so much so far, it honestly reminds me of things my friend group does because it's just so random and incredible.

I also started tma but it freaked me out, and I rarely have time to listen to podcasts, so I only got to like episode 3 of that, though I do want to finish it eventually. 

2 hours ago, Morningtide said:

I'll listen to it then!

yesyesyes!!! It's like toned down tma mixed with Gravity Falls but also it's own thing entirely and it is so wacky and adorable and i love it very very much and episode 25 made me cry. (i listened to that like an hour ago lol I'm on ep 27 now. i should be doing homework but i am listening to nightvale instead ;-;)

4 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

yesyesyes!!! It's like toned down tma mixed with Gravity Falls but also it's own thing entirely and it is so wacky and adorable and i love it very very much and episode 25 made me cry. (i listened to that like an hour ago lol I'm on ep 27 now. i should be doing homework but i am listening to nightvale instead ;-;)

Hey guys!! Sorry for the double post, but guess what?! Soon after i posted this, Nightvale stopped working on my phone!! Now i'm probably being paranoid, but dad, if you are reading these and you decided to block nightvale, could you please unblock it? i promise i'll do all my home work before i listen to anymore, pretty please??? Also can you, uh, tell me why you did it?

Anyway, bye guys! Have a great rest of your Wednesday!!!

edit: Update! He said nothing, but nightvale is working again, so..... ????

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

1 hour ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

OK! I'll see if it's on Amazon Music cause that's where I listen to stuff :lol:

42 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Hey guys!! Sorry for the double post, but guess what?! Soon after i posted this, Nightvale stopped working on my phone!! Now i'm probably being paranoid, but dad, if you are reading these and you decided to block nightvale, could you please unblock it? i promise i'll do all my home work before i listen to anymore, pretty please??? Also can you, uh, tell me why you did it?

Anyway, bye guys! Have a great rest of your Wednesday!!!

lol. You have a great wednesday too!

• 3 weeks later...

I drew my Gravity Falls rp character, Maddox!

Spoiler

madds.jpg.7497ff21fa61d2a7095d5c3b7f17c810.jpg

I did a super different eye style than usual, and it turned out pretty well, i think :D I didn't leave myself enough room on the page to draw their shoes tho ;-; and the legs looked really weird so i cut them off. Also, this is my first time inking one in since january. I did it to go for a more cartoon-y style (cause, ya know, gravity falls is a cartoon lol) and i like it a lot.

ahaha sorry for all the commentary

tagging Madds's rp mom and rp roomate: @Zephrun’s Imperium @Justice_Magician

12 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Hide contents

I did a super different eye style than usual, and it turned out pretty well, i think :D I didn't leave myself enough room on the page to draw their shoes tho ;-; and the legs looked really weird so i cut them off. Also, this is my first time inking one in since january. I did it to go for a more cartoon-y style (cause, ya know, gravity falls is a cartoon lol) and i like it a lot.

This is awesome!! Its how I imagined them as well, so thats cool!

Now I kinda want to draw my character . . .  :P

Edited by Justice_Magician

2 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yas! I love them!

I drew some Nightvale peeps :DDDD just a warning, all of them are sideways lol

Spoiler

Here's the whole page (sorry about Khoshekh, i can't draw animals ;-;):

Spoiler

642859c024eb2_nvbois.jpg.94bcbce7b8b189b644dee838d7b485a9.jpg

Here's Cecil, wearing his canonical cat ears, black poncho, and yellow galoshes from that episode about the well of night or the well of life or whatever lol (speaking of, why does everyone always draw him in a tie and a button up shirt? cause every canonical outfit he's described is, like, super wacky. he was wearing literal furry pants and a tunic in episode 27 lmao)

Spoiler

cecil.jpg.a4e26be31578b67e46629fc248145b1b.jpg

and here's carlos :DD

Spoiler

642859bf39fb4_carlosnkhoshekh.jpg.b500f43fd3d862c62711e90e76355db8.jpg

Here's Maureen:

Spoiler

maureen.jpg.03f3faf79487f0763c14bf4e432b6879.jpg

Dana:

Spoiler

dana.jpg.5ced85ffe10615d84d9b21435752be5b.jpg

And Michelle (from dark owl records!! I love her sm. also she looks kind of wrinkly because i erased and re-drew her like 3 times lol and the paper is super imprintable. but she's not old. i think.)

Spoiler

michelle.jpg.5c83aade762ef068ddc39288235df6e1.jpg

That's all :D