Facepalm's Ort

Szeth's Facepalm

24 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

how dare you expose me in this way and completely butcher my beautiful name

lol. u did post a pic of your signed copy of a book with your first and last name a while back.

25 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

damn i look good

u r very hot and i tried to capture that -_-

25 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

lol. u did post a pic of your signed copy of a book with your first and last name a while back.

yeah but then you BUTCHERED my name.

25 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

u r very hot and i tried to capture that -_-

i am quite hot 

Edited by CalanoCorvus

Here's a compilation of all my (presentable) Jonathan Simms drawings, as promised to @Morningtide! (the character, not the horror writer who fricking gave his charater the same name as himself. lol)

Spoiler

Here's one from inktober (It's him in s5, so erm to people on, like, s2, it won't make much sense but it's not exactly spoilery):

Spoiler

hahjonboi.jpg.22595d4297b5b85508a35493adcc73ef.jpg

(i am a fan of Skirt Jon. hehe.)

Here's doodles from school:

Spoiler

silly.jpg.cdcb7df3b4499e209af4d4be0c2bb5be.jpg

^^^ season 1 jon

63e7d11839c5c_luls2jon.jpg.dcdf59d1d8a9eca6d5e0d3376f874260.jpg

^^^ season 2 jon lol (the writing says "supplemental: Martin asked me if i want to take a break from recording and get a cup of tea. clearly he is trying to kill me"

here's him in a s3 finale drawing i'm working on (he's not the main person in it so it's not super detailed):

Spoiler

63e7d118bcd9c_timno.jpg.6cd84f6883b5621dfbc63d92fadab72c.jpg

(ace ring! :D)

Here's a wip of season 5 jon (again, not exactly spoilers but also won't make much sense to like s1 or 2 or probably 3 or 4 listeners):

Spoiler

getbeheldnerd.jpg.4592b17d76adafe5f0b958efb3a0c6c0.jpg

For the safety of y'alls eyes i have not included my earlier drawings (from back before i was slightly decent). there's this one page in my 2020/2021 sketchbook full of tma characters and every time i pass it it is a struggle to try not to gouge my eyes out omg. they arn't edgy or anything they're just really really bad. so anyway yeah i skipped the old ones.

here's a silly martin doodle as a bonus (also from back before i was decent, but this doesn't make me want to gouge my eyes out dw):

Spoiler

hehe.jpg.67a99fc1d12b99187638aa73a713bb8e.jpg

hehe

1 hour ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Here's a compilation of all my (presentable) Jonathan Simms drawings, as promised to @Morningtide! (the character, not the horror writer who fricking gave his charater the same name as himself. lol)

YAYYYYYYY!!!! I find it unendingly hilarious that the author just gave the character is own name :lol: 

Reveal hidden contents

I love them all! I have seen a lot of art of Jon with the random eye thingies so I'm looking forward to figuring out what that's all about! 

Martin asked me if i want to take a break from recording and get a cup of tea. clearly he is trying to kill me"

This is entirely too accurate ;-; He is so paranoid in season 2 

17 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Hide contents

Here's one from inktober (It's him in s5, so erm to people on, like, s2, it won't make much sense but it's not exactly spoilery):

Reveal hidden contents

hahjonboi.jpg.22595d4297b5b85508a35493adcc73ef.jpg

(i am a fan of Skirt Jon. hehe.)

Here's doodles from school:

Reveal hidden contents

silly.jpg.cdcb7df3b4499e209af4d4be0c2bb5be.jpg

^^^ season 1 jon

63e7d11839c5c_luls2jon.jpg.dcdf59d1d8a9eca6d5e0d3376f874260.jpg

^^^ season 2 jon lol (the writing says "supplemental: Martin asked me if i want to take a break from recording and get a cup of tea. clearly he is trying to kill me"

here's him in a s3 finale drawing i'm working on (he's not the main person in it so it's not super detailed):

Reveal hidden contents

63e7d118bcd9c_timno.jpg.6cd84f6883b5621dfbc63d92fadab72c.jpg

(ace ring! :D)

Here's a wip of season 5 jon (again, not exactly spoilers but also won't make much sense to like s1 or 2 or probably 3 or 4 listeners):

Reveal hidden contents

getbeheldnerd.jpg.4592b17d76adafe5f0b958efb3a0c6c0.jpg

For the safety of y'alls eyes i have not included my earlier drawings (from back before i was slightly decent). there's this one page in my 2020/2021 sketchbook full of tma characters and every time i pass it it is a struggle to try not to gouge my eyes out omg. they arn't edgy or anything they're just really really bad. so anyway yeah i skipped the old ones.

here's a silly martin doodle as a bonus (also from back before i was decent, but this doesn't make me want to gouge my eyes out dw):

Reveal hidden contents

hehe.jpg.67a99fc1d12b99187638aa73a713bb8e.jpg

hehe

Yay Magnus archive art!

I think I've pieced together what's gonna happen is s5 with the eyes and stuff. 

The Magnus Archive is awesome

Guys i colored in the Jon boi wip!! I'll probably add a background and a big eye or something to finish it. But i'm pretty proud of how he turned out :DDD

Spoiler

Get smited nerds

63eb06c960a33_myboi.jpg.c0074a03a940255f10649e6eea079e9b.jpg

here's a random off center close up just bcuz

63eb06c8e42d6_myboibutcloser.jpg.59decfec074c7ee5322324ef3181670b.jpg

anyway expect more Jon and tma in the future because i. i just love them very very much *cries in the corner for a couple minutes*

1 minute ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Guys i colored in the Jon boi wip!! I'll probably add a background and a big eye or something to finish it. But i'm pretty proud of how he turned out :DDD

Reveal hidden contents

Get smited nerds

anyway expect more Jon and tma in the future because i. i just love them very very much *cries in the corner for a couple minutes*

Oooooo

boooootsss

I like the boootsss

4 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Reveal hidden contents

Get smited nerds

tHe hANd PoSiTion!!! hOw? tEacH mE YOuR wAyS!!! 

10 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

tHe hANd PoSiTion!!! hOw? tEacH mE YOuR wAyS!!! 

hmmm you sort of draw a line for the arm and then you draw another line for the forearm and you adjust it till it seems realistic. his arm is actuzlly bending back to much but it's ok cause you don't really notice so much. :D

edit: oh wait @Cinnamon you mean how i drew the hand itself? ermmm... it took a lot of tries... i... i don't remember exactly how i did it ...... just kinda... don't press down too hard with the pencil? i don't know... be loose, i guess? i don't rly know how i did it either lol

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

15 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Reveal hidden contents

Get smited nerds

Yay tma! Jon is just great. 

Also your drawing is awesome

19 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Reveal hidden contents

Get smited nerds

I love! Odd question, but all fanart of the TMA characters generally has the same characteristics which is funny because they haven't been described, at least at the point I'm at. Do they get described later or is this just kinda a fandom-wide acceptance of how they look?

13 minutes ago, Morningtide said:

I love! Odd question, but all fanart of the TMA characters generally has the same characteristics which is funny because they haven't been described, at least at the point I'm at. Do they get described later or is this just kinda a fandom-wide acceptance of how they look?

fandom-wide acceptance :) only trait we ever get for any of the characters is when Basira refers to Tim as "the hot one" which is the best thing ever.

3 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

fandom-wide acceptance :) only trait we ever get for any of the characters is when Basira refers to Tim as "the hot one" which is the best thing ever.

It was really funny hearing Jon get kind of annoyed at that. Also kind of spoilery question

Spoiler

Do Jon and martin end up together? or is that just the entire fandom agreeing on it?

Edited by Witless of Shinovar

17 minutes ago, Witless of Shinovar said:

It was really funny hearing Jon get kind of annoyed at that. Also kind of spoilery question

you quoted, didn't spoiler box it lol.

and (spoilers)

Spoiler

IT's CANON!!! jon is canon bi and ace and martin is uhhhhh canon dating jon lol. it happens in season four :)

1 minute ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

you quoted, didn't spoiler box it lol.

and (spoilers)

Reveal hidden contents

IT's CANON!!! jon is canon bi and ace and martin is uhhhhh canon dating jon lol. it happens in season four :)

lol, I totally know what I'm doing. 

Spoiler

LEETTT'SS GOOOO!! 

• 2 weeks later...

bfhlosifvblsifbgvlaaaaaashuiejdfgbiialuvbkiiuvjbkhjljjjbjkdtfdklshf parents

sry had to get it out of my system

anyway here are my new favorite peoples (Gideon Nav and Harrowhark Nonagesimus) from my new favorite books (The Locked Tomb series by Tamyson Muir. jk Raven Cycle has my heart forever and always but oh my lordy lord. Gideon the Ninth. what a book)

Spoiler

63fc18f2c4f83_inthbois.jpg.67ab84d816139ddaa0c278e1228d8c16.jpg

I did not draw the hand. i was having much trouble with it so a friend who is good at hands assisted :D

i was gonna draw her pants more but then i didn't want to so i did not lol

(also just for the record Harrow is wearing facepaint, she doesn't have a weird skull face. peeps who've read the book would know Gideon should have it too but she only starts wearing it like to or three chapters in or whatever and i just wanted to draw her normal face lol.)