Facepalm's Ort

Szeth's Facepalm

hshsbbshpbglitstpspspspptptpdhudorhgigxmjmhfaisukjzv xnbx i hate today so much it's my least favorite day of the year sijdusbfixhxdkjcopsjBZkjfckfvbnoxkj ofohzsbxfzkz xkszbodk fiK ikFI K izkzj xozhlb sobkjdxbckbfcvkhnjgvhnb kjgvbn. I coped by drawing my favorite Magnus Archives character!

ANyway here's my boi Michael Shelly :D

Spoiler

63cae121b191c_mikeyboy.jpg.bdf20bf696a4935d25ecf926a36ff797.jpg

He wants you to go through his door! He says it will be fun!

(it will not.)

My Magnus Archives hyper-obsession is back cause my dad said something homophobic like three weeks ago, and my mind, in an unconscious act of rebellion, suddenly and immediately became hopelessly hyper-fixated on it again. and i am shriveling up on the inside because i have no one to talk to about it ;-; if ANY of you have listened to it please hmu because i will probably explode if i don't gush about it with someone soon. i have so many memes i promise

27 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

hshsbbshpbglitstpspspspptptpdhudorhgigxmjmhfaisukjzv xnbx i hate today so much it's my least favorite day of the year sijdusbfixhxdkjcopsjBZkjfckfvbnoxkj ofohzsbxfzkz xkszbodk fiK ikFI K izkzj xozhlb sobkjdxbckbfcvkhnjgvhnb kjgvbn. I coped by drawing my favorite Magnus Archives character!

ANyway here's my boi Michael Shelly :D

Reveal hidden contents

63cae121b191c_mikeyboy.jpg.bdf20bf696a4935d25ecf926a36ff797.jpg

He wants you to go through his door! He says it will be fun!

(it will not.)

My Magnus Archives hyper-obsession is back cause my dad said something homophobic like three weeks ago, and my mind, in an unconscious act of rebellion, suddenly and immediately became hopelessly hyper-fixated on it again. and i am shriveling up on the inside because i have no one to talk to about it ;-; if ANY of you have listened to it please hmu because i will probably explode if i don't gush about it with someone soon. i have so many memes i promise

I listened to the first few episodes of the Magnus archive last night and I was hooked. It's genuinely great. that sucks about what your dad said though

2 hours ago, Witless of Shinovar said:

I listened to the first few episodes of the Magnus archive last night and I was hooked. It's genuinely great.

1 hour ago, Morningtide said:

I may have to listen to this! Where can I find it?

YES!!! It's legitimately most likely the best fiction podcast out there. It won a ton of awards and stuff but that doesn't matter what matters is that it's the best piece of media I've ever had the honor of consuming. And lemme tell you, at the beginning it seems like it's just a bunch of little horror stories but ohhh boiiiiiiii. oh boi. just you wait. it is a very, very special piece of media and I’m not sure how well I can word just how much it means to me. i don't think anything has ever made me cry as hard as the magnus archives. that's probably a problem but it's just the truth. I love my little gay British horror podcast so much. but seriously, something like it doesn't come around often and i feel really lucky i got to experience it. 

AND NOW THERE"S A SEQUEL LET'S ABSOLUTLY FRICKING GOOOOOOOOOOO

well technially not a sequel. Alex (co-founder of rustyquill) calls it a "sidequel", whatever that means lol. but I"M SO EXCITED. THERE ARE NOT WORDS FOR MY EXCITEMENT.

here's a fan trailer (not my favorite one but it's pretty good and i'm to lazy to find another lol): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2q3DasQBC4&list=PLal9JwbqtTvpa03BmC571lUzo9u3ei672&index=38

Here's some (mostly but it's fine you can still look) spoiler free memes/ort to get you started:

Spoiler

63cb047e0be19_tmamem.png.5ad4aa7de465cc599957624503117afc.png63cb047c6f881_Screenshot2023-01-204_08_37PM.png.23ed2dce4ef9c097cc714aa13f620c49.png63cb047bae4e6_Screenshot2023-01-204_10_05PM.png.2ba2b914c3e2b7207bf202ed6a68239c.png63cb047d9a16f_Screenshot2023-01-204_05_55PM.png.f7ccfbfe2086df1361084abb363eb2ac.png63cb047cec31b_Screenshot2023-01-204_07_21PM.png.03e5a7141a24eeafee21a41ab93b981b.png63cb047b4ab31_Screenshot2023-01-204_12_31PM.png.059871380d111a5fafea5780913d9dc7.png

And here's some spoiler free animatics (might not be super meaningful if you haven't started it but they're still adorable):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGTUPJqE8_o&list=PLal9JwbqtTvpa03BmC571lUzo9u3ei672&index=11

this one's my favorite (i luv martin very much but so does everyone in the fandom): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otUCd4cp9t8&list=PLal9JwbqtTvpa03BmC571lUzo9u3ei672&index=61

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPcOsc8xVSA&list=PLal9JwbqtTvpa03BmC571lUzo9u3ei672&index=65

just don't think to hard about this one it's not spoilers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZloAqBkX6TQ&list=PLal9JwbqtTvpa03BmC571lUzo9u3ei672&index=67

1 hour ago, Morningtide said:

Great art also! Can I ask why this is your least favorite day of the year?

Thx!!! and i probably shouldn't say as it's ermmmm not super shard-y

Spoiler

but let's just say i live near DC and every year around this time there's a big reminder of how many people want to take my right to my body and other things away and some of those people are people i live with and it makes me want to hit things and die

Oh btw, Morningtide, you can also listen on youtube, which i highly recommend because of the community in the comments. just watch out for spoilers! and also be sure to look through on audible or spotify occasionally, like at the end of a season, because they only post bonus content there and not on youtube (like bloopers and extra episodes and stuff). but for general listening i'd recommend youtube for the comments.

oh and if either of you guys want to pm me your live reactions to it that would make my [insert time period that you spend listening to it]. seriously pls do

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO LONG i'm sorry guys i just really really love it

I started listening to them and I've really liked the first few. It's on spotify too. Which is what I use. They give you chills. They aren't jump scary like the video games, but genuinely freaky. (I have some political things I might say if you asked me on certain things, and I don't want to make any enemies here. So honestly maybe don't come to me with that kinda stuff, since I may be on the opposite "side" (Though I don't think there are set sides)). I do love artwork though. And I've liked the Magnus Archives so far and I'm like 30 episodes in.

I've recently started getting into scary stories and stuff and the Magnus Archives (The beginning at least) has been great for it.

Hopefully my typing isn't too confusing. :lol: 

Edit: For context I just got to episode 39 and IT IS GETTING JUUUIICY! (IYKYK) 

Spoiler

Ya. It's gross (when I said juicy) considering what happens. It's when they find the maggots or whatever in their walls.

Edited by Gregorio

15 minutes ago, Gregorio said:

I started listening to them and I've really liked the first few. It's on spotify too. Which is what I use. They give you chills. They aren't jump scary like the video games, but genuinely freaky. (I have some political things I might say if you asked me on certain things, and I don't want to make any enemies here. So honestly maybe don't come to me with that kinda stuff, since I may be on the opposite "side" (Though I don't think there are set sides)). I do love artwork though. And I've liked the Magnus Archives so far and I'm like 30 episodes in.

I've recently started getting into scary stories and stuff and the Magnus Archives (The beginning at least) has been great for it.

Hopefully my typing isn't too confusing. :lol: 

I'm not nearly that far, but I agree, that kind of horror is really good

18 minutes ago, Gregorio said:

I started listening to them and I've really liked the first few. It's on spotify too. Which is what I use. They give you chills. They aren't jump scary like the video games, but genuinely freaky.

and the best part is they get explained l8r in the show. but the first time you hear them is always the best, i think. tell me when you get to MAG 39: Infestation!! also the homophobic vase ;-; 

19 minutes ago, Gregorio said:

(I have some political things I might say if you asked me on certain things, and I don't want to make any enemies here. So honestly maybe don't come to me with that kinda stuff, since I may be on the opposite "side" (Though I don't think there are set sides)).

's why i put it in crossed out, in a spoiler box, directed at morningtide (who asked), w/ a warning.   mfvkekjchk3jbek vjh h khf kjdjhhvwsekvjref :)

21 minutes ago, Gregorio said:

I do love artwork though. And I've liked the Magnus Archives so far and I'm like 30 episodes in.

Glad you like the ort! And just a warning, Magnus Archives is the best. Once you finish it, after you finish your week of sobbing in a corner (Alexander J Newall: "Don't forget, at its core, The Magnus Archives is a tragedy.") and decide you're ready for another horror podcast, the others won't feel the same.

or idk maybe that's just me. but seriously it's hard to find anything as good as tma.

17 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

and the best part is they get explained l8r in the show. but the first time you hear them is always the best, i think. tell me when you get to MAG 39: Infestation!! also the homophobic vase ;-;

Glad you like the ort! And just a warning, Magnus Archives is the best. Once you finish it, after you finish your week of sobbing in a corner (Alexander J Newall: "Don't forget, at its core, The Magnus Archives is a tragedy.") and decide you're ready for another horror podcast, the others won't feel the same.

or idk maybe that's just me. but seriously it's hard to find anything as good as tma.

I'm on MAG 39. Literally just finished it. The best so far for story. I really liked the first few because they were just like little horror stories, but now it's getting better. I'll definitely be sad when this ends. Super stoked to see where it goes though. I'm definitely hooked so far.

18 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

's why i put it in crossed out, in a spoiler box, directed at morningtide (who asked), w/ a warning.   mfvkekjchk3jbek vjh h khf kjdjhhvwsekvjref :)

Spoiler
Spoiler

I understood that. (Was just saying I don't want to argue with anyone about it if I accidentally say something you guys consider homophobic.) 

39 minutes ago, Gregorio said:

I'm on MAG 39. Literally just finished it. The best so far for story. I really liked the first few because they were just like little horror stories, but now it's getting better. I'll definitely be sad when this ends. Super stoked to see where it goes though. I'm definitely hooked so far.

(big spoilers for season 1)

Spoiler

whadaya think about Sasha? Any theories?

And what did you think about the part where Jon asks Martin if he's a ghost (that part makes me laugh so hard)

here's some S1 stuffies:

this one is funny (put it on double speed and read the stuff on the screen and it's best) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj0g2NdKRj4

There are some parts in this one that won't be as impactful as when you're done with it but it's one of my favorite tma animatics (it's so cute and then so sad and it just gets sadder the more of the podcast you listen to ;-; i cried a lot first time i saw it. but actually i cry at all serious tma animatics so that's not a huge surprise. but i cried more than usual at this one. so ye enjoy the cute parts while u can and come back and watch it again after u finish): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn5_5G6RKS8

This one is just random but funny (ignore the eyes they'll make sense in a bit)    https://www.youtube.com/watchv=IORAuRQ

this one just. it's so stupid yet i die laughing every time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2iDenQYUFI&list=PLal9JwbqtTvpa03BmC571lUzo9u3ei672&index=30

@anyone who finishes season one, come back and check this out, this is Facepalm's TMA Season 1 starter pack.

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

1 hour ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

(big spoilers for season 1)

Hide contents

whadaya think about Sasha? Any theories?

And what did you think about the part where Jon asks Martin if he's a ghost (that part makes me laugh so hard)

here's some S1 stuffies:

this one is funny (put it on double speed and read the stuff on the screen and it's best) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj0g2NdKRj4

There are some parts in this one that won't be as impactful as when you're done with it but it's one of my favorite tma animatics (it's so cute and then so sad and it just gets sadder the more of the podcast you listen to ;-; i cried a lot first time i saw it. but actually i cry at all serious tma animatics so that's not a huge surprise. but i cried more than usual at this one. so ye enjoy the cute parts while u can and come back and watch it again after u finish): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn5_5G6RKS8

This one is just random but funny (ignore the eyes they'll make sense in a bit)    https://www.youtube.com/watchv=IORAuRQ

this one just. it's so stupid yet i die laughing every time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2iDenQYUFI&list=PLal9JwbqtTvpa03BmC571lUzo9u3ei672&index=30

@anyone who finishes season one, come back and check this out, this is Facepalm's TMA Season 1 starter pack.

Spoiler

Alright. I'm not sure what the heck is going on with Sasha or what will happen yet. Ok that's not true. Something bad should have happened to her. I'm not sure if something did though. It just sounded like the bloody things were everywhere. (Also. When they were giving the people credit for the dialogue and acting they said Not-Sasha, so ummm... Hopefully my theory based on that is wrong. If it's true, then she's been replaced.

Poor Martin gets picked on by Jon so much. The ghost thing was pretty funny.

Lol Kirby.

I really like that last yt link. It sums it up pretty well, though there are random episodes I can't freaking remember, they just disappeared from my memory.

Edit: Just finished Season 1. Listening to the Q&A and I'm ready to plow into Season 2. 

Edited by Gregorio
adding info

hey y'all!! I've been not so artsy lately due to hw, but here's some school notebook doodles (cause who needs to learn about the fricking krebs cycle when you can draw instead XD)

Magnus Archives season one archival staff (they have my heart forever and always <3 <3 <3):

Spoiler

gaylul.jpg.f8f748693ee5cd7bc2a159f4bbedc7dd.jpg

(jon n martin)

trnaslul.jpg.bae3caf1c5e0b5b3b6f12d543996aaec.jpg

(sasha n tim)

here's Nico Di'Angelo and Will Solace (who else is super excited for The Sun and the Star??!)

Spoiler

thesunandthestar.jpg.8c2ac291e87ad8b603c59f93bb73ea65.jpg

and here's a chaotic doodle of Michael Shelly from tma (same dude at the top of this page lol. i luv hiim.) the twisted faces are courtesy of my lil sister (she constructed them upon the bones and outlines of heads i started and then erased lmao) and the writing is cause my sister was watching me doodle and does not know who Michael is and needed an explanation, even an incorrect one.

Spoiler

sillymikey.jpg.f9bafffb55dfa858d3e8caa42731c84c.jpg

i've been working on a drawing of the tma season 3 finale, but i'm not gonna post it cause a lot of y'all are listening to tma rn and i don't want you to get any spoilers.

k love y'all byeee!!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

hey y'all!! I've been not so artsy lately due to hw, but here's some school notebook doodles (cause who needs to learn about the fricking krebs cycle when you can draw instead XD)

Magnus Archives season one archival staff (they have my heart forever and always <3 <3 <3):

Reveal hidden contents

(jon n martin)

(sasha n tim)

here's Nico Di'Angelo and Will Solace (who else is super excited for The Sun and the Star??!)

Reveal hidden contents

and here's a chaotic doodle of Michael Shelly from tma (same dude at the top of this page lol. i luv hiim.) the twisted faces are courtesy of my lil sister (she constructed them upon the bones and outlines of heads i started and then erased lmao) and the writing is cause my sister was watching me doodle and does not know who Michael is and needed an explanation, even an incorrect one.

Reveal hidden contents

i've been working on a drawing of the tma season 3 finale, but i'm not gonna post it cause a lot of y'all are listening to tma rn and i don't want you to get any spoilers.

Epic! I actually fully met Micheal for the first time, he's actually pretty awesome. Or should I say it

11 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Reveal hidden contents

(jon n martin)

(sasha n tim)

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

I LOVE THEM ALLLLLL!!! 

Alright y'all! I know I said i wasn't drawing due to hw, but that excuse is officially out the window (I did all my hw so far for this quarter lol). So now it's just art block!!

Which means commissions! Well, not exactly commissions, cause y'all aren't gonna pay me and i may or may not draw it. But if any of you guys have any suggestions or requests, pray tell :D Anything from media that is not tv or movies is best, because i hate drawing characters that i can see lol. (unless you really need me to draw Hunter from The Owl House. I might make an exception for him.) but all ideas are appreciated!! <3 <3 <3

Spoiler

seriously guys i'm begging i have no idea what to draw ;-;

1 hour ago, CalanoCorvus said:

draw m e

1 hour ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

i hate drawing characters that i can see lol

hmmm

doomie i will make an exception

hehe funny that you have the same name as the person who the other person i said i would make an exception for is a clone of 

(good luck non owl house watchers trying to decipher that)