Syn’s Back with Inktober (2022 Flavored This Time)

Mystic Syn

59 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Hey Syn how do you attach a photo to a post?

Hey! Ima do my best to explain.

This should be the same for both computer and mobile: As you are making a post, there should be a little sentence underneath that says: “Drag files here to attach, or choose files…” There’s also off to the right of those words an option to insert other media if you so please.

Click or tap on “Choose files…” and it should go to your files if you’re on a computer or your photo library if you’re on mobile. Choose the pics you want to show and they should upload and appear underneath your written post.

Once they’re done uploading, you will notice that they’re not in the post. If you look down to where your uploaded pics are, you will notice a “+” sign on them. When you click or tap on that button, it will appear in your post; usually, it will appear where your cursor (the little thingy that shows where you last typed or are typing) is, so I usually have the cursor already in a spoiler box when I’m inserting my art into a post so I don’t make it that complicated for myself.

This might seem like a lot to do, but it’s really not when you figure everything out. Hope this helped! :))

23 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

Hey! Ima do my best to explain.

This should be the same for both computer and mobile: As you are making a post, there should be a little sentence underneath that says: “Drag files here to attach, or choose files…” There’s also off to the right of those words an option to insert other media if you so please.

Click or tap on “Choose files…” and it should go to your files if you’re on a computer or your photo library if you’re on mobile. Choose the pics you want to show and they should upload and appear underneath your written post.

Once they’re done uploading, you will notice that they’re not in the post. If you look down to where your uploaded pics are, you will notice a “+” sign on them. When you click or tap on that button, it will appear in your post; usually, it will appear where your cursor (the little thingy that shows where you last typed or are typing) is, so I usually have the cursor already in a spoiler box when I’m inserting my art into a post so I don’t make it that complicated for myself.

This might seem like a lot to do, but it’s really not when you figure everything out. Hope this helped! :))

Thank you, it did! 
also your art is amazing

Dude. General Conference has been so amazing, like aaaAAAAAAA. A temple got announced in my hometown, so I’ve just been.. well, crying in a good way and grateful. But either than that, I’ve just been feeling so good, except for the headache I now have from all the crying I’ve been doing lolll.

Day 2: Scurry

Spoiler

Bruno Madrigal from Disney’s Encanto. Chose him because 1) He “scurried” within the Casa Madrigal, and 2) he also has rats that scurried within the Casa Madrigal too, so ye. Made his eyes green – even tho his eye color without powers is dark brown – since I thought it’d look cool, and yeah.

DF73E1C0-13FE-414A-90AC-4ECF91107301.thumb.jpeg.99147e98bb23e8137d5fb1aa3915a946.jpeg

Yeah, my head still hurts from the good crying I did yesterday lolll. I’m doing really good tho!

Day 3: Bat

Spoiler

It be a dude with bat wings, cos I could. I didn’t know that my experience with drawing dragons would come in handy, but it is what it is with art lollll.

0B52C8CE-26C5-420B-ACFE-A20308FD289C.thumb.jpeg.a6c2dac75ae7c22a7a83fde4625ad1e7.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

I’m so frickn good rn. Like, my level of good rn is on the level it was when I was at FSY, which is hecka good.

FSY was one of the best weeks of my life :D glad you're feeling awesome! And that scallop thing is adorable (though i have no idea what it is lol)

Going over General Conference talks are always hecka good :))

Day 5: Flame

Spoiler

If you’ve been following my art stuff for a while, then you can guess that I was going to draw Zuko.. and you’re right loll. So here he be and ignore that I gave up trying to color in the fire

A5D32DCE-92C3-44A5-8317-6A9FA7D758EC.thumb.jpeg.babdea5efd53cff30c318595fc5cc752.jpeg

I slept real weird last night; like, I think I was both awake and asleep at the same time?? Idk lolll. I’m doing good tho :))

Day 6: Bouquet

Spoiler

It’s Riddle Rosehearts from Twisted Wonderland; in a suit and with flowers. I didn’t want to put a whole lot of effort into the bouquet itself, but I didn’t want to leave it empty, yk?

297244F3-8524-49E1-928F-ADE7CE10166A.thumb.jpeg.dda61a16c323f16b5401358a5b523925.jpeg

I know it’s a bit late, but it’s still October 7th for me as I’m posting this so ha lolll. I got real busy today that I didn’t finish this till just now. I’m vibin and doing good :))

Day 7: Trip

Spoiler

Yk business trip? Or really just a trip to go out in fancy-schamcy clothes? Yeah. Like that

64525103-9AE4-467D-B95A-012B3D894C37.thumb.jpeg.43ed67f39e4c55b7aac140af53313b2f.jpeg

Was hecka busy with housework, but we good. We vibin.

Day 8: Match

Spoiler

The more I look at it, the more the inner self destructive part of me hates it, but it is what it is and yeah. I do like how it turned out tho, if you ignore the hand, but we all know that drawing hands are of the devil :))

0A245C21-BCCE-4C38-A63E-DDF83429A31B.thumb.jpeg.53f96ccb75ae2c1900bda9aeb8ca3453.jpeg