Specific numbering on a joke!

Shardsplinter

Sooo after those very specific numbers on certain misogynistic scale, I am not proud to announce my very first TLM tinfoil theory:

Wayne is totally joining the real 17thshard (we, that exist on planet Earth, are clearly the fake ones) after the events of this book.

Fingers crossed this makes things workout with darling inmortal? 

Alsooooo wouldn't it be super cool if the offworlders in TLM were somehow our namesakes? I know they literally stand for non-intervention, but they have to intervene to stop intervention right? That totally makes sense and doesn't become a paradox at all!

PS: Tinfoil hat off, I just want to Say I'm very excited for the Next months in the fandom. I first joined in 2020 during the Rhythm of Previews times and I love discussing a coming Cosmere book with my fellow Sanderfans. Looking forward to dissecting 2 episodes a week till' the big operation on November 15th.

PS2: Feel free to WoB'd me that we won't know anything about the 17th Shard for a long time. The best part about a tinfoil theory is when it's proven impossible instead of just highly unlikely:P

Edited by Shardsplinter

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love for Wayne to become a member of the 17th Shard! I am slightly disappointed by this WoB though it does not completely prohibit the possibility I feel like it is kind of putting him in a place where he will not physically be around by Era #3. Wayne is one of my favorite characters. Would love for him to be "trading" for the 17th Shard! 

Questioner

Trell, who is he? Or if you're not going to reveal that, when will you...

Brandon Sanderson

It's going to take a little while to dig into that. It's going to need Mistborn Era 3, is all the Trell stuff.

Questioner

But I want more Wayne! Wayne is amazing!

Brandon Sanderson

I know! We've got one more book of Wayne. Wax and Wayne 4, we still got a book of Wayne. And then in Era 3, you'll be able to read the comic books in-world based on Wayne. So that'll be a part of it as well. You'll get a little touch of Wayne in there as well.

Idaho Falls signing (Dec. 29, 2018)

Pretty sure the offworlders will be Ghostbloods although he may be referring to the Scadrial Ghostbloods. 

Questioner

Is Kelsier confirmed as the leader of the Ghostbloods?

Brandon Sanderson

He is. I can tell you that. They will make an appearance in the next Wax and Wayne book, now that the full secret is out.

JordanCon 2021 (July 16, 2021)

• 2 weeks later...