Oldest Child Club

Ranryu

10 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Um rabbit, I am pretty sure I am younger than you. As for the other part of your comment I shall not deign to respond. *hurrumph*

Haly: The swords argument is PATHETIC i think I own more swords than you!!!

(this is a joke btw sorry if it seems mean)

Really? I doubt it. I am pretty storming young. (I DO NOT WANT TO GROW UP!)

Please talk more about swords! This is so fun! Do you guys also fight imaginary enemies?

14 hours ago, Rabbit Unmade said:

Really? I doubt it. I am pretty storming young. (I DO NOT WANT TO GROW UP!)

Please talk more about swords! This is so fun! Do you guys also fight imaginary enemies?

I’m 14, same as Haly, maybe we’re the same age too!

um sorry no, I will not engage in a conversation of awesomeness with one who is not an eldest sibling in the oldest sibling club! Maybe you could start a topic for everyone who thinks swords are awesome!

On 10/31/2022 at 9:44 PM, Potato's Wit said:

Ha! The Second child group will be much better than this! We will plan wars together! We will make plots together! We will be generally better than you guys!!!!B) 

Uhhh.... guys I think I may have found a youngest child group. 

8 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

hello everyone

16 year old here

yall are 14?? smol :>

Ikr; I just turned 17

so smoll

I also though rabbit unmade and cinnamon to still be teenagers but older :ph34r:

Ahhh pretty soon I'll be an adult, I don't want to grow up :mellow:

Okay here are a few things my siblings do (just to preface I'm the oldest of 7 sooo here we go):

1. They believe the Wicked Witch of the West is real (at least the 3 and 7 year old)

2. They have a thing for sniffing your dirty socks

3. All of them, even the 13 year old, still believe in Santa Claus

4. They like putting play-dough everywhere and pretending it's poop

6. As per usual they have weird names for things such as calling monkeys "cloony oonies"

I could go on for ages, but I have to go. I apologize.

4 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

far as being the oldest child is concerned....

n o t g r e a t

I feel you. My youngest sister has determined that I may not call her by her name, I must call her Elsa. From Frozen. AND, I can't pronounce it normally, I must say it Elsssssssssssssssssssa. This would be cute, except she's serious, and if I don't there is screaming and crying. It's honestly amazing what kids can come up with! 

4 hours ago, Morningtide said:

I feel you. My youngest sister has determined that I may not call her by her name, I must call her Elsa. From Frozen. AND, I can't pronounce it normally, I must say it Elsssssssssssssssssssa. This would be cute, except she's serious, and if I don't there is screaming and crying. It's honestly amazing what kids can come up with! 

omg i could not. both my siblings are into double digits now, and while i sometimes miss being able to get them to do whatever i want, i do not miss that type of thing.

34 minutes ago, Morningtide said:

I can't decide if older or younger signings are more annoying. Younger are cuter, but older are more reasonable. But younger can't be argued with and older can push buttons 

Well, you have to supervise younger siblings at all times, or else they will destroy things and/or hurt themselves. With older siblings, you can just shut them in a closet with snacks and they'll be fine (I've definitely never done that ;)) Plus, older siblings don't have as high pitched voices, so it's less annoying when they scream.

3 hours ago, Morningtide said:

Older children are also more easily distracted by TV, at least in my experience lol

Opposite in my family, my siblings are very TV/movie motivated and i'd rather have a good audiobook and a sketchpad haha

And  can agree with the closet. Honestly i would love to be locked in a closet with snacks if it meant i had no responsibilities for a while ;-;

5 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Opposite in my family, my siblings are very TV/movie motivated and i'd rather have a good audiobook and a sketchpad haha

And  can agree with the closet. Honestly i would love to be locked in a closet with snacks if it meant i had no responsibilities for a while ;-;

I suppose I meant older siblings lol. Give me a book any day!! 

Yes please. Snacks and a book