Could you Form a Shardblade inside someone?

JustQuestin2004

Question

Hypothetical scenario: You're a Radiant of whatever Oath you need to be to have a Shardblade, you fighting someone who is better than you with a Shardblade, so you decide to pull a trick. When you and your opponent lock blades, you dismiss your Shardblade then hold your hand near your opponent's chest then summon your Shardblade, thus summoning it through their spine and killing them instantly.

Would the last bit, the 'Summoning a Blade into your enemy' part, work?

Because that would be pretty badass but I'm not sure if it can be done.

Edited by JustQuestin2004

3 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, JustQuestin2004 said:

Hypothetical scenario: You're a Radiant of whatever Oath you need to be to have a Shardblade, you fighting someone who is better than you with a Shardblade, so you decide to pull a trick. When you and your opponent lock blades, you dismiss your Shardblade then hold your hand near your opponent's chest then summon your Shardblade, thus summoning it through their spine and killing them instantly.

Would the last bit, the 'Summoning a Blade into your enemy' part, work?

Because that would be pretty badass but I'm not sure if it can be done.

Doesn't Shallan do that to Tyn in WOR? Also, Radiants practice dismissing and then summoning their blades again to pass through their enemies Shardblades (If they have them) So I would imagine it's possible. I don't see why not.

Just now, That1Cellist said:

Doesn't Shallan do that to Tyn in WOR? Also, Radiants practice dismissing and then summoning their blades again to pass through their enemies Shardblades (If they have them) So I would imagine it's possible. I don't see why not.

I forgot that part.

Cool, now when I write my story, when my MC gets his Blade, he can do the Badass thing without breaking Canon.

Thanks.