I have been converted!!!

IheartKaladin4eva

On 9/23/2022 at 6:02 PM, TheWanderer said:

I have tried, I recommended mistborn to two different people, still have got nowhere...

I understand your pain... At least I managed to force a friend to read Mistborn TFE and Rithmatist, and another to read Skyward. Mostly because they didn't have anything to read and as a dutiful Sanderfan, I recommended some of his lighter books. 

16 hours ago, Odiumiumium said:

I understand your pain... At least I managed to force a friend to read Mistborn TFE and Rithmatist, and another to read Skyward. Mostly because they didn't have anything to read and as a dutiful Sanderfan, I recommended some of his lighter books. 

"You cannot have my pain!". In all seriousness good on you, still whittling away at some of my friends, particularly ones who are more inclined to read.

On 9/23/2022 at 8:02 PM, TheWanderer said:

I have tried, I recommended mistborn to two different people, still have got nowhere...

Maybe you could try The Rithmatist or Reckoners. If not those, then maybe start at the beginning with Elantris.