LeafyKeen

Uhhhhhh hi

11 posts in this topic

Hello all, I'm LeafyKeen, you can call me Leafy. My pronouns are she/her and I've loved the cosmere since 2014 when I was using a college friend's Audible to listen to A Song of Ice and Fire and then I ran out of those so I checked out The Way of Kings.

I don't really know what else to say here, I'm really internet shy so if I disappear, don't worry, you probably did nothing wrong, I'm just crippled by my own social anxiety.

1 hour ago, LeafyKeen said:

Hello all, I'm LeafyKeen, you can call me Leafy. My pronouns are she/her and I've loved the cosmere since 2014 when I was using a college friend's Audible to listen to A Song of Ice and Fire and then I ran out of those so I checked out The Way of Kings.

I don't really know what else to say here, I'm really internet shy so if I disappear, don't worry, you probably did nothing wrong, I'm just crippled by my own social anxiety.

Welcome, LeafyKeen! I hope you enjoy your time here and don't disappear! (But it's ok if you do)

Welcome to the Shard! We are very happy to have you and I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Welcome to the shard!

Do you have a favorite cosmere book?

it will be exciting to get to know you, even if you start hiding.

Definitely Words of Radiance. I have so much nostalgia for it and it just gets me excited to see everyone from Way of Kings converging!

Welcome!

Despite what Robin says, it's not okay if you disappear. Some of us will never forgive you. 6tU3gRQ.gif

2 hours ago, AonDoor said:

Despite what Robin says, it's not okay if you disappear. Some of us will never forgive you.

Wow. Aggressive. 

Welcome, LeafyKeen!