Favorite Stormlight characters

Blue-phoenix186

I'm a moash girlie at heart. Brandon tends to really overmoralize working within the system, and I'm a fan of characters willing to work outside of the oppressive systems society wants them to work through. And as a certified Elhokar Hater, I've gotta be a fan. Plus, I think the relationship between moash and kaladin is really great. (Mostly unchained, yeah okay buddy).

• 4 months later...

Jasnah's definitely my favorite. I really appreciate how she maintains her atheism despite being surrounded by Vorins, many who ostracize her, and how she stands up for her beliefs (or nonbelief) without being rude or trying to force others to agree with her. Even though she's pretty set on her atheism, she's open to the possibility that she could be wrong. I really admire her for that.

Also, she predicted that the Desolation was coming and that the Parshendi were voidbringers!!!???? And she was a Radiant way before almost everyone else???

Jasnah's amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

I would have never said this at the beginning of the series, but I think Shallan is my favorite character to read.  There's so much mystery surrounding her character, and everything we slowly learn about her just seems to significant and important.  I also just really enjoy the idea that she would compartmentalize traits (and actions) into different versions of herself.  It's just a really creative and interesting character to read.  She doesn't fit my archetype of favorite fantasy character at all, but she's just so darn interesting. 

• 4 weeks later...

Moash and Venli are characters I have kind of complicated feelings on, but they are the ones I think about the most and the ones I'm most anticipating seeing more of in the next books, so I suppose they'd be my favorites.

Adolin too, in a much more straightforward and uncomplicated way. I just really like his vibe, I sort of picked him as my favorite basically as soon as he was introduced and I've stuck by that ever since.

Dalinar is my favorite. He's a fantastic complicated character who's trying to be a better person than he used to be even when he wasn't aware of all his faults. His entire character arc is to be a better person and to help bring up other characters to be better than they are and I love it.

Edited by StanLemon