Characters that should meet

S. Stormy

I have fantasized about Cosmere characters meeting maaany times, as I'm sure many of you have. What characters do you think would have fun interactions? 

I think Tindwyl* and Jasnah would be BFFs, and I feel like Sazed could give Kaladin some seriously helpful advice, because not only is he the best ever at advice, but he's also been there.

Spoiler

RIP

Lift, Wayne, and Lopen. Put them all in a room and watch chaos ensue.

Oh, and have one of those responsible types in there as well, so that they can be annoyed out of their mind by trying to keep them in check. (Wax, Dalinar, ect...)

Edited by The Bookwyrm

I want to see Wayne interact with cryptics, preferably multiple cryptics at the same time, preferably with the cryptic speaking the cryptic humming language.

Acctually we saw Wayne talking with Hoid who maybe has Design with him at this time.

The Lost Metal prologue

Spoiler

We saw that Wayne wants to meet the monsters that hid under beds - maybe it is a foreshadowing for him meeting "a literal monster"...

Edited by offer

Taravangian and elend. Idk but it would be like talking to cett but 100 times worse because taravangian is good with words and hard to dispute facts. Falling within a Machiavellian mindset that elend might have a hard time not falling for it.

lirin and the lord ruler. If TLR couldn’t kill lirin outright then I think it would be funny to see lirin scold a literal godking for treating the sca badly. 

mercy with literally anyone I want to know why mercy is worrisome.

On 8/26/2022 at 0:21 PM, The Bookwyrm said:

Lift, Wayne, and Lopen. Put them all in a room and watch chaos ensue.

Oh, and have one of those responsible types in there as well, so that they can be annoyed out of their mind by trying to keep them in check. (Wax, Dalinar, ect...)

Love this idea but instead of Lopen throw Lightsong into the mix. The "responsible" person can be Breeze as he would be very annoyed by them.

And then I want to see Wyndle and Steris and Llarimar having a great time in the other room.

Edited by Mr. Misting

Kelsier and Dalinar could be interesting. They are both leaders in really different ways, they have very different ethics... a meeting between them would be tense but interesting.

That is, if Kelsier doesn't outright kill Dalinar because he's a storming noble.

• 2 weeks later...

Kelsier and Jasnah. I like the idea of them developing a non sexual romantic relationship based around their mutual ambition and natural competitiveness. Them constantly plotting against each other would be interesting and it would also be funny when Hoid comes around and trolls Kelsier.