Sorry to double post but i found this instagram account that's just that one tapestry of Declan but with lots of different filters and stuff and it's so funny for some reason

Spoiler

20220912_141955.thumb.jpg.a9092c4870c561ec568faf86b848fa12.jpg

Spoiler

20220912_142029.thumb.jpg.667906df944e5b928b176e9a609b8e2e.jpg

Spoiler

20220912_141738.thumb.jpg.80325be7b5ed61a7bca10f7b486da58e.jpg

^^^ why are the crabs there ;-; and why would declan be smiling ;-; and the caption ;-;

That's hilarious lol. 

I don't like most audiobooks, but just because I'm picky about narrators. Whoever they got for stormlight and mistborn is good, and so are the Chronicles of Narnia, and so is Harry Potter. That's about it. I haven't tried the Raven Boys tho, they might be fine too. 

I'm about 30% through scorpio races! It's really good. Does not yet rival trc, but i doubt anything will for me lol. I absolutely love the idea of magic murder horses. it's just... so... i know this sounds weird, but it feels super me. For some strange reason.

Here's some trc doodles from my school notebook:

Spoiler

20220916_201930.thumb.jpg.d14bf906a6c7ec4cbd7d3213c4445ad7.jpg20220916_202008.thumb.jpg.7dca45dee590f75546ef61e42f0325e5.jpg

For this one, i drew it and my friend added the blues lol (except the one on the bottom, which i did)

Spoiler

20220916_201726.thumb.jpg.d286dda17d746586cea802fd9cf17c1b.jpg

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

Sorry for double posting!

So I was listening to my instrumental playlist while browsing trc memes and I decided to compile a list of songs that were giving me character vibes at the time. Because I'm bored and I don't know anyone what who's read these books :lol:

Adam: The Sound of Silence by GnuS Cello, Return with Honor by William Joseph 

Ronan: (for some reason all of these songs play into his softer side)  Nearer my God to Thee by the Piano Guys, Kashmir by William Joseph, Standing the Storm by William Joseph 

Blue: Story of my life by the piano guys, anyone by the piano guys, Ingots by Kaki King, elements by Lindsey Stirling 

Gansey: Return with Honor by William Joseph, Nothing Else Matters by William Joseph, Walking the Wire/Largo by the Piano Guys

Kavinsky: Ride by GnuS Cello, Radioactive by William Joseph - just the middle and end where it gets loud. I don't have any really aggressive instrumental music, but if I did, it would be him. 

Noah: Sweet remembrance of you by William Joseph, More than words be the Piano Guys 

Edited by Morningtide

That's so cool! I'll definitely listen to those.

(also I didn't know you were LDS before, but seeing those songs confirmed lmao.)

PS just pre-ordered my personalized bookplated copy of Greywarren!!! I'm so excited and sad at the same time that it's almost physically painful ;-;

PPS heyyyyy 500th post!

@Morningtide idk if you already saw this, but here's the first couple of chapters of greywarren (!!!!): https://ireadyabooks.tumblr.com/post/694297947134885888/read-an-excerpt-greywaren-the-dreamer-trilogy

Not to be dramatic but on October 18 a part of my soul becomes complete but also perishes.

. . . That was dramatic

It's ok i give myself a drama pass

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

I..... am not going to read them :D 

I dunno I just love not knowing anything about the book going in. I'm fine if you spoil stuff in the chapters for me, but I'm not going to read them until the book comes out. It's more exciting that way! 

Dramatic is fun tho. And I completely agree. 

Totally get that!!! That's what i was planning on doing until someone referenced something from it and the curiosity overtook me lol. The prologue cleared some stuff up for me that i hadn't totally understood, and the first line of the first chapter had a version of a popular tiktok audio in it which was kind of hilarious but also an interesting choice.

If you wanna see:

Spoiler

20220916_205249.thumb.jpg.258622d2b4f4bf3ceaf75e946508b0b1.jpg

I guess you could say it was strange funny lmao

That's hilarious. 

Have you heard the song Fighter by The Score? I heard it yesterday while looking for new music and my brain just went RONAN

Edit: I JUST GOT THE GOODREADS NEWSLETTER AND IT HAD GREYWAREN ON IT!!!! I'M SO HAPPY

Edited by Morningtide
I had more to say

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2022 at 9:59 AM, Morningtide said:

Edit: I JUST GOT THE GOODREADS NEWSLETTER AND IT HAD GREYWAREN ON IT!!!! I'M SO HAPPY

LET'S GOOOOOOOOO

My friend and i were deciding which horror movie to watch, and...

Spoiler

20221007_111939.thumb.jpg.e69778e726d20fb233128e1a4ff82eb6.jpg

Spoiler

20221007_111513.thumb.jpg.a74f1eb31e26b8b32e6f735a1dcb9ba9.jpg

Spoiler

20221007_111947.thumb.jpg.f3b5c1895619cd347fab956a584bc80a.jpg

I guess it's not *exactly* like ronan, but it was still funny.

I am screaming for two reasons, 1. I got greywaren early and 2.

Spoiler

20221017_185240.thumb.jpg.67689f8ff560cff3829c6bb73344187f.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDSJFSJKSOIDVFOSOEHRBRJIRRJNDKDOSOSJFBFJDIEOTUTUAOSNF

This means i can keep my personality of waiting for TRC book releases even after tomorow

I'm going to cry of excitement i think

WHAT. I'M SO JEALOUS. I'm going to go the Barnes and Noble tomorrow during my school lunch to see if they have Greywaren. 

also WHAT!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree this is incredible.

And if that art is the art in the books, that's even better! It looks incredible and so accurate to the characters. Gorgeous too 

Edited by Morningtide

Edit: *FACEPALM REACTS LIVE TO GREYWAREN*

None of these contain spoilers, just reactions. they were spoilered in case y'all- meaning Morningtide lmao- would like to not have any inkling of what each chapter contains, which is a very reasonable mentality.

8:00 PM (original post): Just finished greywaren chapter nine

Spoiler

Much pain

Much sadness

Maggie why

why

This book is gonna tear my heart out i swear

8:54 PM, chapter ten:

Spoiler

I laughed a lot. Hennessy is the best version of a comic relief character i've ever read.

11:04 AM, chapter 12:

Spoiler

MY BOY

11:45 AM, 16/17:

Spoiler

Man i love Hennessy

12:50, 19:

Spoiler

That

Was

That was

Amazing

Thank you maggie

2:00 PM, 22:

Spoiler

WAT. THE FRUCK

2:20 PM, halfway through 24 (kind of spoilers in this one):

Spoiler

Wait a second

Matthew was in that building

Maggie please no i'm begging please literally anyone but matthew come on

Ok i guess it'd be better than Adam

But

Please no

9:04 PM (next day), end of chapter 24/beginning of chapter 25:

Spoiler

Maggie i put my heart in your hands and you have crushed it

9:17 PM, chapter 25 (major spoilers):

Spoiler

"Matthew: dead. Adam: lost."

MAGGIE WTF PLEASE WHY NO WHY WHY WHY PLEASE O MY HELL MAGGIE WHYY

9:42, chapter 27:

Spoiler

AHHHHH

AHHHH

AHHHH

Declan in badass mode is good but.

AHHHH

10:47, chapter 30 (spoilers):

Spoiler

IT IS OK. WE ARE OK. I AM OK.

Declan is still shot and adam is still lost though. Not so good. (That is an understatement.) But. Matthew is ok. That is very very good.

11:11, 31

Spoiler

Thought #1: lmao hennesy tf

Thought #2: D:

12:12 AM, chapters 32-40 (i don't remember what happened in which lol, also spoilers)

Spoiler

Ok. Ronan's backstory..... Steifvater is a genius i swear, everything about this series is just fascinating and complicated and amazing.

Also. Hennessy just found some murder scissors.

Not good.

Also adam adam please come back please where are you

12:37 AM, 44 (spoilers):

Spoiler

Nathan give us back adam right now and. And. I don't know how to threaten a fictional serial killer very well but. Give adam back

12:42, 45 (spoilers):

Spoiler

Beginning of chapter: th-the body? Does she mean... Adam?? Is adam... a body??..

Middle: nonononono adaaaammmmm

Ok at least he's alive. That's good. That's good.

On 10/7/2022 at 8:51 PM, Szeth's Facepalm said:

LET'S GOOOOOOOOO

My friend and i were deciding which horror movie to watch, and...

Hide contents

20221007_111939.thumb.jpg.e69778e726d20fb233128e1a4ff82eb6.jpg

Hide contents

20221007_111513.thumb.jpg.a74f1eb31e26b8b32e6f735a1dcb9ba9.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

20221007_111947.thumb.jpg.f3b5c1895619cd347fab956a584bc80a.jpg

I guess it's not *exactly* like ronan, but it was still funny.

GRAPHIC NOVELS WHAAAAT 

GREYWAREN IS OUT WHAAAAAAT????dhnsjsjsoalsmkw

Edited by Elf

I just finished Greywaren :(:angry::blink::o:wub:-_-!!!!!! Oh my goodness I'm dying inside. I went to Barnes and noble and bought it Thursday and just finished 15 minutes ago. Spoilers btw! Really random ranting

Spoiler

Matthew coming back at the end was so sweet and sad!! And Gansey made an appearance?!?! ADAM AND RONAN ARE ENGAGED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? AHHHHHHHHH:wub::wub:  I might die. But like DECLAN came out of nowhere! I did not expect him to become one of my favorites. And that scene with Adam and Ronan when Adam's scrying? I cried. They're so perfect. And then Ronan just falling into an actual abyss of sadness when he thinks that EVERYONE'S dead. I still don't really connect with Hennessy but I love Jordan to death. NATHAN THO. Oh he's so evil I hate him and I love him he's amazing and I want to murder him for what he tried to do to Adam and Ronan. And the PLOT TWIST

Spoiler

Ronan dreamed himself?!?!?!? At least that's how I'm going to think of it. 

It's hilarious and so good. Greywaren makes so much sense! And he woke up the ley line! 

Sorry that was long and ranty