Greetings from the air plant

fuzzyairplant

Hi fellow Sanderfans! I'm probably going to Dragonsteel Con this year, so I decided to stop lurking and start posting.

I discovered the Mistborn series four or five years ago and my nerdy heart fell in love with the complex, scientifically thought out magic system. I read the Reckoners next and loved it. After a couple of years savoring the anticipation of my next Sanderson read, I caught myself up on Elantris, Warbreaker, Stormlight, and some of the novellas. Right now, I'm rereading Mistborn in preparation for Wax & Wayne 4 (like everyone is probably doing) and planning my (hopefully) epic Vin cosplay for Dragonsteel Con.

Favorite Sanderson series: if I had to pick just one, Stormlight. But Mistborn is a close second.

Favorite novella: The Emperor's Soul

15 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Welcome to the shard! Favorite character characters?

Exactly, it's impossible to pick just one! In no particular order... Vin, TenSoon, Kaladin, Shallan, Pattern, Jasnah, Hoid... and probably a few more once I reread Mistborn Era 2.

Oh, and I don't know much about Nazh, but I love the snarky lil notes on the maps!

2 hours ago, Luckspren said:

Welcome to the Shard! Favorite Allomantic/Feruchemical power?

Thanks! They're all cool, but I especially like the 

Spoiler

time-altering Allomantic powers (cadmium, bendalloy)

in Era 2. (I don't remember if that was a big reveal in the books, so I made it a spoiler just in case.)

In Feruchemy, memory storage! I also generally like the balance inherent in Feruchemy. And the jewelry. :D