I know were Feverstone Keep is

bmcclure7

28 minutes ago, bmcclure7 said:

I know were Feverstone Keep is

Give 

When know the 

Feverstone keep is hear Rall Elorim.

Feverstone keep is here a lake.

Only one lake with in reasonable range unamed near eila Feverstone keep must be there.

1. Did you mean "near" <Feverstone keep is hear Rall Elorim>
  2. Where did you get the "lake" part
    1. All we know is that it is near Rall Elorim
    2. It is in a valley and some buildings are built out of the valley sides with raincatchers on the roof because of the need for fresh water

Since RE is in the middle of the mountains, it could be a valley in any direction from that point.

2 hours ago, Treamayne said:
  1. Did you mean "near" <Feverstone keep is hear Rall Elorim>
  2. Where did you get the "lake" part
    1. All we know is that it is near Rall Elorim
    2. It is in a valley and some buildings are built out of the valley sides with raincatchers on the roof because of the need for fresh water

Since RE is in the middle of the mountains, it could be a valley in any direction from that point.

It's in the vision's dalinar initially thinks hes at the pure lake.

37 minutes ago, bmcclure7 said:

It's in the vision's Dalinar initially thinks hes at the pure lake.

You'll have to supply the quote, I can't find it. Here's what I found:

• TWoK Ch 52 - Feverstone Keep descriptions:
Spoiler

Dalinar blinked, looking around. He was on the battlement of a single-walled fortress. Crafted from large blocks of deep red stone, the wall was sheer and straight. It was built across a rift in the leeward side of a tall rock formation overlooking an open plain of stone, like a wet leaf stuck across a crack in a boulder.
This rock formation was at the end of an enormous plain—the perfect situation for a fortress. No army could approach without being seen long before its arrival.
“There!” he said, leaning out over the side of the roughstone crenellation. “What is that?”

The redheaded man raised a hand, shading his eyes. “Nothing. A shadow.”

“No, it’s moving,” said one of the others. “Looks like people. Marching.”

Dalinar’s heart began to thump in anticipation as the red-haired man called the alert. More archers rushed onto the battlement, stringing bows. Soldiers gathered in the ruddy courtyard below. Everything was made of that same red rock, and Dalinar caught one of the men referring to this place as “Feverstone Keep.”
Ignoring the odd looks, he hefted his spear and ran down the walkway of the wall top, reaching a set of stairs. They were built in switchbacks, running in zigzags straight down the tall wall, with no railing. He’d been on such fortifications before, and knew how to keep his eyes focused on the steps to avoid vertigo.

He reached the bottom and—spear resting on his shoulder—struck out to find someone in charge. The buildings of Feverstone Keep were blocky and utilitarian, built up against one another along the rock walls of the natural rift. Most had square raincatchers on top. With good food stores—or, if lucky, a Soulcaster—such a fortification could withstand a siege for years.
He ignored them, running out onto the open plain. The expansive, straight wall stretched above him, like a highway up to the sun itself. The Radiants were still distant, though they’d stopped within bowshot. Transfixed by the beautiful figures, Dalinar slowed, then stopped about a hundred feet away.

The figure turned and walked from him, joining the other Radiants as they crossed the stone plain, walking toward places unknown.

• WoR Ch 4 - Pure Lake Vision
Spoiler

“I’m running through water,” Dalinar said, coming to himself. He was moving, charging forward.
“I’m in the Purelake, I think,” he said, under his breath. “Warm water that only comes up to the knees, no signs of land anywhere. It’s dusk, though, so I can’t see much.
Running through this water was tough. Though he’d started near the front of the group, he was now lagging behind. The group ran toward some kind of large rock mound ahead, shadowed in the dusk. Maybe this wasn’t the Purelake. It didn’t have rock formations like—

That wasn’t a rock mound. It was a fortress. Dalinar halted, looking up at the peaked, castle-like structure that rose straight from the still lake waters. He’d never seen its like before. Jet-black stone. Obsidian? Perhaps this place had been Soulcast.

“There’s a fortress ahead,” he said, continuing forward. “It must not still exist—if it did, it would be famous. It looks like it’s created entirely from obsidian. Finlike sides rising toward peaked tips above, towers like arrowheads . . . Stormfather. It’s majestic.
He found himself watching little fish dart this way and that, shadows in the water, and next to them a face.

A face.

Dalinar shouted, jumping back, pointing his spear downward. “That was a face! In the water!”

“Riverspren?” the knight asked, stepping up beside him.

“It looked like a shadow,” Dalinar said. “Red eyes.”
Dalinar scrambled back as the rocky lake bottom began to shake. He stumbled, splashing down into the water. It was so clear he could see the floor cracking under him, as if something large were pounding against it from beneath.