FleetofFeet

Hey, I'm a new poster here.  First came across Brandon's work when I read the last three Wheel of Time Books (about seven years ago). I then jumped into Way of Kings.  I enjoyed it the first time I read it but I wasn't quite hooked.  I think when I reread it before reading WoR is when I started to become more into Brandon and the SA books.  I've since reread the SA books several times, Words of Radiance is still my favorite but they all have something special to them.  In the past couple of years I got into Mistborn and finally more recently (1 year) of the rest of the Cosmere (Wax & Wayne and Warbreaker)  I still need to read Elantris.  At this point I am all in,  Brandon is one of my favorite authors ever and I look forward to reading and discussing the comere more!

2 hours ago, FleetofFeet said:

Hey, I'm a new poster here.  First came across Brandon's work when I read the last three Wheel of Time Books (about seven years ago). I then jumped into Way of Kings.  I enjoyed it the first time I read it but I wasn't quite hooked.  I think when I reread it before reading WoR is when I started to become more into Brandon and the SA books.  I've since reread the SA books several times, Words of Radiance is still my favorite but they all have something special to them.  In the past couple of years I got into Mistborn and finally more recently (1 year) of the rest of the Cosmere (Wax & Wayne and Warbreaker)  I still need to read Elantris.  At this point I am all in,  Brandon is one of my favorite authors ever and I look forward to reading and discussing the comere more!

Welcome to the Shard!

18 hours ago, Tani said:

Hello! What order of Knight Radiant are you, and what are your favorite flavors of ice cream?

When I took the quiz for Brandon's kickstarter that I contributed to a year or two ago I was a skybreaker.

Favorite ice cream, mint chocolate chip

Edited by FleetofFeet

23 hours ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Welcome to the shard! We're glad to have you here

What's your favorite magic system?

Probably surge binding, I think that's only because the SA books are the longest and I spend the most time reading about them.

5 hours ago, Luckspren said:

Welcome to the Shard! What's your favorite Metalborn power?

Tough one, maybe a coin shot although I also like a Soother.  There are some Feruchmeical ones I like as well.  The ability to store memories.