Cosmere Mind Control

I would like to preface this by stating that controlling the mind of a being in the cosmere is no small feat. It would appear that one must have a damaged spirit web for it to occur.

We see, afaik, two instances of "mind control" and frankly it's more like 1.5.

The obvious one is the kollos, kandra, and other hemalurgic constructs. It would appear that either with enough investiture: Trell, Ruin, or Specialized Powers: allomancers, that these beings can be controlled nearly completely. 

There are also the lifeless. Who are controlled completely by seemingly non-powered individuals. It is possible that most awakened objects may also fall here, but lifeless are more sentient.

Now, my theory revolves around a large dose of speculation. Shards are forbidden or in some way restricted from controlling the minds of non-broken-spiritweb folks. And that given the huge difference in power between Ruin and Mistborn, that a powered up soother/rioter/mistborn could control the minds of normal people. How? A combination of powers. 

Allomancy: the only power we know of that can directly affect the minds of targets. (Except maybe aviar right?)

Feruchemy: duralumin feruchemy is necessary for this theory because I believe that it could strengthen the Connection to the mind of the allomancers target. 

The 8th heightning: which allows awakeners to break the commands of others. Which I propose would help break the Investiture-mind control-barrier in non- spiked people.

What do yall think? could this combination of powers allow for mind control? Would you add any abilities? Is there some easier way I have missed?

Maybe also Cultivation. She controls how smart/callous or dumb/empathetic Taravangian is everyday. So in a way, she is controlling how he will respond to the events of that day. Dalinar also was manipulated emotionally by the Cultivation, setting him on the path to be permanently changed emotionally. Even Lift was controlled in a way, by her stronger connection to the cognitive realm. 

Soul Forging also seems to be a likely candidate. Didn't Shai manipulate the Emperor a bit in her final design? 

I think Lifeless are a slightly different case. Less mind control and more analogous to creating a robot programmed to follow orders... although apparently there are ways to get a Lifeless to have more of a 'mind of its own' (Clod?) so in those cases it might approach mind control.

I think the only cases we've seen where pre-existing people can be outright controlled into doing specific things are people/beings whose souls are heavily compromised by Hemalurgy: Steel Inquisitors, kandra, and koloss (and, apparently, people in Era 2 with 4+ spikes).

Emotional influence is more common: in Mistborn, Rioting and Soothing; in Stormlight, the Thrill and Ashertmarn's "revel" effect, the deadening of emotions we see in Moash, and the inflamed emotions due to holding Voidlight (possibly also the 'push to action' from holding Stormlight). In Warbreaker, Drabs are prone to depression so holding Breath probably has some emotional effect too; and I think Returned have some kind of calming presence?

Cultivation's changes to Dalinar and Taravangian are something different again, I think, both because they voluntarily asked to be changed and because it was a one-time change to their selves rather than ongoing external influence.