Ask The Cellist Anything

That1Cellist

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

What's something you like to think about in your free time?

English or Math?

Favorite Branderson book?

Favorite magic system?

In my free time I think about my friends or music. Those are the main things.

I love both English and math, so it really just depends on how I'm feeling. (English is a dumb language though)

My favorite Brandon Sanderson book is probably either The Way of Kings or Oathbringer, but to modify something Dalinar said,"What is the best Brandon Sanderson book a person can read? The next one, it's always the next one."

For raw creativity I would say Metallic arts on Scadrial, but since I guess there are three magic systems there, I would say my favorite of those is probably Feruchemy, though it wouldn't be as cool without the other metallic arts there as well. I think that my actual favorite magic system is the Radiants because of each order's focus on a specific thing, and the general premise of becoming better people when you mess up.

20 hours ago, Potato's Wit said:

What do you find the most annoying in the world of all things ever??

Not that I'll ever use that information...  As I defiantly totally don't know you in real life!

Hmm. I wouldn’t use that wording, but something I find very annoying is people who think they are better than they actually are, and don’t have any humility in them.

On 8/8/2022 at 9:28 PM, Ranryu said:

Why are people afraid of feet? 

On 8/17/2022 at 3:48 PM, The Wandering Wizard said:

WHY ARE PEOPLE AFRAID OF FEET?

On 8/18/2022 at 2:52 PM, Potato's Wit said:

Yes, the vital question has gone unanswered too long. Tell us, or we'll uh... do stuff to you! Like continuing to ask this question over and over... and over and over and over until you lose your sanity!

Because they are actually rabbits in disguise that think being bipedal is terrifying because you are always in much more danger of falling over than if you have four legs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2022 at 8:16 PM, Mr. Misting said:

What order of Knight Radiant do you wish you were because of the powers and what order do you wish your philosophy most lined up with?

Off the top of your head what is the most interesting use you can think off for a potato?

Hmm, let me think. I like Edgedancers a lot (I'm one of them) But I also think Windrunner ideals are really cool. 

Does it have to be a potato potato? Because if it could be anything I would say an object that looks like a potato but is really just a black hole bomb in disguise. If it has to be a normal potato, I bet if you petrified it you could use it as a cello bridge.

6 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Do you fear the questioners?

Do they put the fear of the light into you?

Yeah, I do fear answering questions. Just having people ask questions about me and me needing to answer. It's scary. That's a part of why I'm doing this sort of thing in the first place. 

Sorry I took a long time to respond, humans. I just didn't notice.

Edited by That1Cellist

1 minute ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Why is English such a sloppy language and will you sign a petition to make us all speak MY language? It’d be better!

Why didn't you ask this on my AMA? I hate English. (Except for semicolons.) I might speak your language, depending on how well it's constructed.

(Speaking of which, I should probably check my AMA...)

Question for Cellist: I know I've asked you this before, but what is your honest opinion on marching orchestra?

21 minutes ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Why is English such a sloppy language and will you sign a petition to make us all speak MY language? It’d be better!

English is a stupid language, but I don't know about speaking yours. We should all speak Latin Instead. 

12 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Why didn't you ask this on my AMA? I hate English. (Except for semicolons.) I might speak your language, depending on how well it's constructed.

(Speaking of which, I should probably check my AMA...)

Question for Cellist: I know I've asked you this before, but what is your honest opinion on marching orchestra?

I don't think it would work very well, but if there was one that worked okay, I would totally want to be in it.

9 hours ago, That1Cellist said:

English is a stupid language, but I don't know about speaking yours. We should all speak Latin Instead. 

I don't think it would work very well, but if there was one that worked okay, I would totally want to be in it.

I suppose more people know of Latin… and the truth is Latin probably would be better, so fine we can use Latin. Now we just have to convince the world…

14 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

What would happen if you sneezed at a rabbit?

You can @ people by typing @, and then without any spaces, type their name @Rabbit Unmade It will bring up the profile of the person you want to @, and then you can click on it. 

The answer to the question depends on the rabbit's mood. If the rabbit can easily be appeased, you can occasionally help the rabbit to have pity on you by giving it an offering of some kind. Otherwise, the rabbit will likely eat you, or hold a grudge for a very long time.